Israel has its terrorists as well

dilloduck said:
and I assume they will agree to this transfer without a fight ?

Actually they had been leaving Israel following one of the earlier wars against Israel. When the Arabs thought they were losing the battle they waged against the Jews, they were hightailing it for Jordan. The Arabs actually believed that Israel would do to them what they had in mind for the conquered Jews.

A Jewish general by the name of Moshe Dyan, a one-eyed soldier, told them to come back and live in peace with Israel. He was wrong.

There will be no fight by the Arabs. Most will willingly leave and the rest can stay behind to become martyrs to Allah. The end result is a peaceful Israel where the Intifada would be known no more.

Comrade said:
Isreal has terrorists, America has terrorists, and so on.

Good, a policing agency actually doing their job. Instead of some kind of a joke of authority who's role is to actually support terror more often than what they normally do... ignore it. It's a fine thing to see competant, lawful rule prevail against those who might carry out murderous acts. This is what a real government does in society.

Tried, failed, arrested, and now whatever terror by Jews was to be is no more.

Well I guess it's Jews wanting to kill another Jew, one who Arafat would love to see dead.

The world is actually tolerant and respects most of Islam and their holy places of worship. And in return, every sacred thing among others is violated and the masses of Islam are silent.... or joyous in worship.

So after all the murders, in churches or temples or upon civlians or Jets or in subways or on Buses, or even as they behead civilians in cold blood by hand, an act shared with all fellow Muslims by video, what is more sick and demented than that?

And surely after all that time of giving a flying f*ck about others, our temperance in return is seen a sacred right from Islam. But who are they kidding?

A terror group with a poster!

Yeah, well. Jews are like terrorists without the mass murder aspect against non-Jews, but even if they did wage senseless murder upon Arab Muslims and their Mosques it's simply another reason to continue as usual, with the silent approval of the masses. And while it's still very rare, whatever kind of scare tactic in response invites no more wrath than what remains the status quo of death by any means.
Good point. A lot of people point thier fingers at some small marginal jewish group, yet they forget to notice that majority of jews do not support them and actually very much against them, with police actively trying to find and suppress them. But alas... that is enough to condem the whole nation and condone terrorists action against them

ajwps said:
Give link to human rights violation laws or commandments.
Are you seriously trying to say that forced involuntary movement of people does not constitute a human right violation?
Do you remember when the American government moved the indigenous Indian populations to reservations or die? Do you remember when every Arab country killed and moved the remaining living Jews out of their countries. Did they violate those human rights violation clause of the galazy?
Of cause, very much so. But does it mean jews should do the same, cause it was done to them or others? Does it make it alright? What would differentiate us from them if we do the same?
It really doesn't matter where they move as long it is not in Israel where they have sworn to murder the entire Jewish people.
Israel has a place in mind to move ALL the Arabs. It is Mecca, Saudi Arabia. You simply announce by loud speakers, word of mouth, fliers, radio, television and announcements in every mosque, that the Arabs have 24 hours to pack their bags and gather their valuables. They will be loaded on buses and trucks and moved over the Allenby bridge into Jordan. If some of the Arabs wish to stay, they will be in the way of the bulldozers toppling all the villages and mud-huts which were formerly Arab abodes.
This will bring peace and no more Arabs being killed by the evil Jews in Israel.
I am really doubt it will bring peace. Again, how do you move them if jordan closes its borders? They do not want them, why would they let them in?

ajwps said:
A Jewish general by the name of Moshe Dyan, a one-eyed soldier, told them to come back and live in peace with Israel. He was wrong.
It was a half way step. You either welcome them back and treat them as equal or kick them out. Not half way

drac said:
It was a half way step. You either welcome them back and treat them as equal or kick them out. Not half way

The attempt was made to welcome them back and they were treated as equals. That is for certain.

The fact that these Israeli Arabs chose to be used by their brothers and taught them that they were oppressed and that their land had been taken from them changed the dynamics of that invitation to live in peace within a democratic state.

The Arags have made their choice, denied a part of Israel as a country of their own and now will be asked to leave Israel as they have outlived their welcome.

Since Israel belongs to the Jewish people by the right of wars waged against the Jewish people, the Arabs must leave as they had intended to do so many years ago.

drac said:
Are you seriously trying to say that forced involuntary movement of people does not constitute a human right violation?

So your statement was meaningless. I asked you for some proof or law that transfer of beligerants somehow violated something you call human rights. You have no reply?

Of cause, very much so. But does it mean jews should do the same, cause it was done to them or others? Does it make it alright? What would differentiate us from them if we do the same?

The right of winning wars waged against them in their own land. The enemy countries lost their attempt to extinguish the Jewish people, therefore the Arabs have forfeited any rights you think they have. Human or Beast rights.

I am really doubt it will bring peace. Again, how do you move them if jordan closes its borders? They do not want them, why would they let them in?

Jordan has closed their border but Jordan also transferred all the PLO Arabs from their soil some years ago. Lebanon did not want them but guess what, they just took up residence in a land that did not want them.

The Israeli Army can drop off the Arabs living in Israel on the doorstep of Israel with no return permit allowed. If the Jodanians don't want them, then they can find somewhere for the Arabs who lived in Israel to go.

Peace comes when the Arabs are no longer in Israel. The world might scream and hate Israel but how would that be any different from today?

drac said:
Good point. A lot of people point thier fingers at some small marginal jewish group, yet they forget to notice that majority of jews do not support them and actually very much against them, with police actively trying to find and suppress them. But alas... that is enough to condem the whole nation and condone terrorists action against them

I agree. That's really the only thing they can explain to non-Muslims that justify their regular acts of unrestrained terror and murder upon us.

Which is for our benefit, alone, and not theirs.

If you debate a lefty nutjob long enough on terror from Palestinians, it's going to end up with the root cause of terror based upon the bombing of the King David Hotel.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/King_David.html

The King David Hotel was the site of the British military command and the British Criminal Investigation Division. The Irgun chose it as a target after British troops invaded the Jewish Agency June 29, 1946, and confiscated large quantities of documents. At about the same time, more than 2,500 Jews from all over Palestine were placed under arrest. The information about Jewish Agency operations, including intelligence activities in Arab countries, was taken to the King David Hotel.

A week later, news of a massacre of 40 Jews in a pogrom in Poland reminded the Jews of Palestine how Britain's restrictive immigration policy had condemned thousands to death.

Irgun leader Menachem Begin stressed his desire to avoid civilian casualties and said three telephone calls were placed, one to the hotel, another to the French Consulate, and a third to the Palestine Post, warning that explosives in the King David Hotel would soon be detonated.

On July 22, 1946, the calls were made. The call into the hotel was apparently received and ignored. Begin quotes one British official who supposedly refused to evacuate the building, saying: "We don't take orders from the Jews."1 As a result, when the bombs exploded, the casualty toll was high: a total of 91 killed and 45 injured. Among the casualties were 15 Jews. Few people in the hotel proper were injured by the blast.2

In contrast to Arab attacks against Jews, which were widely hailed as heroic actions, the Jewish National Council denounced the bombing of the King David.

For decades the British denied they had been warned. In 1979, however, a member of the British Parliament introduced evidence that the Irgun had indeed issued the warning. He offered the testimony of a British officer who heard other officers in the King David Hotel bar joking about a Zionist threat to the headquarters. The officer who overheard the conversation immediately left the hotel and survived.4

No killing of Arabs, just the British. Not even civilians but soldiers.

But the key word here, no matter the context, is "Zionist threat".

Well that's all they need. :gross2:

ajwps said:
So your statement was meaningless. I asked you for some proof or law that transfer of beligerants somehow violated something you call human rights. You have no reply?
"meaningless"? i guess yes in your mind. I do not really know how to reply you on this one. I am not sure if you seriously asking this question or just asking it for the sake of asking
The right of winning wars waged against them in their own land. The enemy countries lost their attempt to extinguish the Jewish people, therefore the Arabs have forfeited any rights you think they have. Human or Beast rights.
Are you saying they (arabs) lost the rights to the land as a result of the war or lost any kind of rights (human or beast as you said) in the land (whatever it means to you) of israel or whole world?
Jordan has closed their border but Jordan also transferred all the PLO Arabs from their soil some years ago. Lebanon did not want them but guess what, they just took up residence in a land that did not want them.
The Israeli Army can drop off the Arabs living in Israel on the doorstep of Israel with no return permit allowed. If the Jodanians don't want them, then they can find somewhere for the Arabs who lived in Israel to go.
You gonna take almost 6 mill arabs and drop them at the border of israel and jordan? That must be a one big/wide border.
Peace comes when the Arabs are no longer in Israel. The world might scream and hate Israel but how would that be any different from today?
You have a bleak picture of the world

Comrade said:
I agree. That's really the only thing they can explain to non-Muslims that justify their regular acts of unrestrained terror and murder upon us.

Which is for our benefit, alone, and not theirs.

If you debate a lefty nutjob long enough on terror from Palestinians, it's going to end up with the root cause of terror based upon the bombing of the King David Hotel.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/King_David.html

No killing of Arabs, just the British. Not even civilians but soldiers.

But the key word here, no matter the context, is "Zionist threat".

Well that's all they need. :gross2:
very true, every time i talk to "pro-palestian" person, the end result is - jews were the first to use terror blah blah.. and of cause king david hotel is right there on the top of the list. I am supprised the "protocol of zion elders" does not come up as often. But what you gonna do, shifting the blame is such a wonderfull thing

drac said:
very true, every time i talk to "pro-palestian" person, the end result is - jews were the first to use terror blah blah.. and of cause king david hotel is right there on the top of the list. I am supprised the "protocol of zion elders" does not come up as often. But what you gonna do, shifting the blame is such a wonderfull thing

It certainly isn't a pretty site from either side--opposing religions, leadership voids and indecision, interference from alliances, all in a relatively small area with a large population of poor, sick and uneducated people. About all that's left is finger-pointing. It's hard to find answers when you can't even agree on the what the problem is.

dilloduck said:
It certainly isn't a pretty site from either side--opposing religions, leadership voids and indecision, interference from alliances, all in a relatively small area with a large population of poor, sick and uneducated people. About all that's left is finger-pointing. It's hard to find answers when you can't even agree on the what the problem is.

Your response to Comrade has to be the greatest strawman arguement I have ever heard.

In effect you are saying that the disputes between the blacks and the Klu Klux Klan simply was not pretty from either side. The black people were just as guilty as the white racists because of opposing points of view and finger-pointing.

You don't even think that anyone can agree on the problem that causes both sides to be equally guilty.

You must believe that the black man's neck needed to be streched by the white racists and the Jews need to understand the oppression of the Arabs so that the Arabs can destroy the Jewish people.

It appears that your brain is at odds with your purple helmited throbbing leader.

ajwps said:
Your response to Comrade has to be the greatest strawman arguement I have ever heard.

In effect you are saying that the disputes between the blacks and the Klu Klux Klan simply was not pretty from either side. The black people were just as guilty as the white racists because of opposing points of view and finger-pointing.

You don't even think that anyone can agree on the problem that causes both sides to be equally guilty.

You must believe that the black man's neck needed to be streched by the white racists and the Jews need to understand the oppression of the Arabs so that the Arabs can destroy the Jewish people.

It appears that your brain is at odds with your purple helmited throbbing leader.

LMAO---your closings crack me up--

no, I am making no comparison or "in effect saying" anything-----you can twist anything into anti-semitism. How ya coming on that list?

drac said:
"meaningless"? i guess yes in your mind. I do not really know how to reply you on this one. I am not sure if you seriously asking this question or just asking it for the sake of asking

You made a statement about an enforceable 'human right' law. I asked for this law and where to find such a law that is enforceable by humanity. You respond with the old response, "I guess that in your mind I do not really know how to reply to you on this one."

Well Duh..... You don't

Are you saying they (arabs) lost the rights to the land as a result of the war or lost any kind of rights (human or beast as you said) in the land (whatever it means to you) of israel or whole world?

YES

You gonna take almost 6 mill arabs and drop them at the border of israel and jordan? That must be a one big/wide border. You have a bleak picture of the world

Do you know how many times these people have been transfered out of Arab lands on a much smaller border? I guess you think that the murderous attack on the Russian school, the small babies, children, parents and teachers does not require any thought because it might violate the human rights of the murderers?

Do you have a problem understanding reality?

ajwps said:
You made a statement about an enforceable 'human right' law. I asked for this law and where to find such a law that is enforceable by humanity. You respond with the old response, "I guess that in your mind you I do not really know how to reply to you on this one."

Well Duh..... You don't

YES

Do you know how many times these people have been transfered out of Arab lands on a much smaller border? I guess you think that the murderous attack on the Russian school, the small babies, children, parents and teachers does not require any thought because it might violate the human rights of the murderers?

Do you have a problem understanding reality?

When you gonna get yellows moons sewn on all the arabs?

dilloduck said:
LMAO---your closings crack me up--

no, I am making no comparison or "in effect saying" anything-----you can twist anything into anti-semitism. How ya coming on that list?

You answered your own question. So you don't need me to list anything for you.

You can twist anything. Your answer is anti-semitism in all aspects of life in America.

Mainly, Jews are hated simply because they do not accept Christ and therefore worthy of conversion by any means.

The rest is derived from the above and obvious...

dilloduck said:
When you gonna get yellows moons sewn on all the arabs?

No need, They have sewn the mark of envy and hate on themselves.

The Muslim terrorists are now profiled by their deeds.

ajwps said:
No need, They have sewn the mark of envy and hate on themselves.

The Muslim terrorists are now profiled by their deeds.

oh goody---that'll make it easier for you to put em all on trains and ship em out !

dilloduck said:
oh goody---that'll make it easier for you to put em all on trains and ship em out !

Sorry but there are no trains heading out of Israel. Shipped out requires postage while transferring to another country is a well established means of eliminating a murderous people from the midst of a democracy willing to live in peace. But no such luck with the Muslim population.

ajwps said:
Sorry but there are no trains heading out of Israel. Shipped out requires postage while transferring to another country is a well established means of eliminating a murderous people from the midst of a democracy willing to live in peace. But no such luck with the Muslim population.

living in peace--that would be a shocker for Israel huh?----have they ever done it?

dilloduck said:
Hm.. i think the problem is well defined, at least in my head :thanks:

Forum List

Back