Israel Destroy A Village For The 81 Time

The ISIS scarecrow has already annouced that they will spare "Israel", they only kill innocents journalists and workers who help syrians.

During this time the zionazis are destroying more homes.

OXYMORON

The structures are illegal.....

By which law?

Israeli law as this is were the illegal village is

"Israeli law as this is were the illegal village is"

Are you trying to apply Latin syntax to English or were you on the sauce?

Why, Haniya, you have made mistakes; and unless they were very silly, no one has taken you to task. By the way, since you think Phoenall is on the sauce, would you mind me saying that I think you might be on Speed? No one, and I mean no one, posts like you do with no letup, as if there was no tomorrow. In the scheme of things, is it really that important for you to post your life away? This is only a message board after all, and we are not going to change anything in the world with whatever is said here. Maybe you are hoping that there are actually 10,000 people reading your posts so that they will be swayed to hate the Jews and Israel.

Why, Haniya, you have made mistakes; and unless they were very silly, no one has taken you to task. By the way, since you think Phoenall is on the sauce, would you mind me saying that I think you might be on Speed? No one, and I mean no one, posts like you do with no letup, as if there was no tomorrow. In the scheme of things, is it really that important for you to post your life away? This is only a message board after all, and we are not going to change anything in the world with whatever is said here. Maybe you are hoping that there are actually 10,000 people reading your posts so that they will be swayed to hate the Jews and Israel.
Do tell .... :cool:

By which law?

Israel has zoning laws and building codes like most countries

But we are talking about Palestine, right? Israel expelled the Bedouins and then took over the region claiming it has been "abandoned" .

Sure... what the hell... as good an excuse as any... the camel-jockeys weren't doing anything interesting with it anyway...

Israel must play by the rules. There are other peoples that need a living space, too.
Israel´s gruesomeness, by the way, is Hamas´s biggest supporter and Israel does nothing to abolish Hamas as it is a good deliverer of bombing reasons and a great argument against the two-state solution.

By which law?

But we are talking about Palestine, right? Israel expelled the Bedouins and then took over the region claiming it has been "abandoned" .

how did the Bedouins get there? ------interestingly enough---even before
the crusades-----they INVADED from Arabia according to anthropologists who
studied their progress via linguistics. Linquistically SPEAKING----they belong
in Arabia

And where came the Jews from? And weren´t they expelled and their cities burned down due to general godlessness?

By which law?

Sure... what the hell... as good an excuse as any... the camel-jockeys weren't doing anything interesting with it anyway...

Israel must play by the rules...

Whatever for? The rest of 'em don'.t

...There are other peoples that need a living space, too...
Plenty of living space for the Palestinians on the other side of the Jordanian and Lebanese borders.

...Israel´s gruesomeness, by the way, is Hamas´s biggest supporter and Israel does nothing to abolish Hamas as it is a good deliverer of bombing reasons and a great argument against the two-state solution.
A one-state solution has been impossible for a very long time.

A two-state solution has been impossible for a very long time - given Palestinian intransigence regarding right-of-return and oaths to destroy Israel and the Jews.

That doesn't leave a lot else to do but to complete their Reconquista and to squeeze the bastard Palestinians out of the country slowly but surely.

If they don't take the hint and pack up and leave on their own, they will suffer until the hint becomes a mortal and immediate imperative.

By which law?

in Arabia

And where came the Jews from? And weren´t they expelled and their cities burned down due to general godlessness?

no-----your post makes no sense

How is that an argument? I thought Israel claims to have a reasonable government and not a radical group like Hamas. A reasonable government is not on the same level with Hamas and forbears from Hamas-level actions.

Plenty of living space for the Palestinians on the other side of the Jordanian and Lebanese borders.
LEBENSRAUM!

wehrmacht_kfz_jagdpanther_germans_second_world_hi.jpg

You will agree that if any country may do it, we also may do it :D

A one-state solution has been impossible for a very long time.

A two-state solution has been impossible for a very long time - given Palestinian intransigence regarding right-of-return and oaths to destroy Israel and the Jews.

That doesn't leave a lot else to do but to complete their Reconquista and to squeeze the bastard Palestinians out of the country slowly but surely.

If they don't take the hint and pack up and leave on their own, they will suffer until the hint becomes a mortal and immediate imperative.
A two-two state solution is the only solution for the future. Negotiations should include that for each Hamas-rocket that Palestine gives away, it gets a brand new AA-missile. That will ensure peace in the region.

Last edited:
By which law?

in Arabia

I guessed you knew about the Old Testament...

How is that an argument? I thought Israel claims to have a reasonable government and not a radical group like Hamas. A reasonable government is not on the same level with Hamas and forbears from Hamas-level actions.
If it's a choice between 'playing by the rules' and the survival of the Jewish homeland, it's my guess that the Jews will choose survival.

I would too, in their shoes.

LEBENSRAUM!

wehrmacht_kfz_jagdpanther_germans_second_world_hi.jpg

Indeed. And the Palestinians will find plenty of Lebensraum across the borders in Jordan and Lebanon. No problem.

...You will agree that if any country may do it, we also may do it :D ...
Who is 'we'?

A one-state solution has been impossible for a very long time. A two-state solution has been impossible for a very long time - given Palestinian intransigence regarding right-of-return and oaths to destroy Israel and the Jews. That doesn't leave a lot else to do but to complete their Reconquista and to squeeze the bastard Palestinians out of the country slowly but surely. If they don't take the hint and pack up and leave on their own, they will suffer until the hint becomes a mortal and immediate imperative.
A two-two state solution is the only solution for the future. Negotiations should include that for each Hamas-rocket that Palestine gives away, it gets a brand new AA-missile. That will ensure peace in the region.
Rubbish.

The Palestinians have sworn to drive the Jews into the Mediterranean and to erase the Jewish State, time and again - not that they've ever demonstrated the balls to seriously try it.

A two-state solution has been impossible since at least Intifada II, if not Intifada I. Not gonna happen now. That leaves continued land-encroachment by the Israeli State (hell, they've got most of it in their hands now already, not much more to go now) and eventual expulsion of those Muslim-Arab Palestinians in those regions.

In the end, there is no longer any Arab cavalry coming over the hill to rescue or champion the Palestinians again, their own Egyptian and Jordanian neighbors and co-religionists see them as mad dogs to be walled-off and blockaded and contained - and the Old Ladies Debating Society called the UN isn't going to shit about it.

What few remaining slivers and scraps of land that sill remain in Palestinian hands in the present day will, in all likelihood, be in Israeli hands within the next 10-20 years, and the Palestinians will be busy building new and happier and far safer and more prosperous and promising lives elsewhere, where they're actually wanted.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist nor a crystal ball to see where this has been going, and just how close to the end-game that we now are.

in Arabia

Of course I know about the "Old Testament" and the "New Testament" and the
""Koran"------you made no point

If it's a choice between 'playing by the rules' and the survival of the Jewish homeland, it's my guess that the Jews will choose survival.

I would too, in their shoes.
But it isn´t this choice. How is the Jewish homeland endangered? It is the choice between playing by the rules and being a brutal entity keeping its neighbors down by all means.

Indeed. And the Palestinians will find plenty of Lebensraum across the borders in Jordan and Lebanon. No problem.
Any justification for mass deportation but "chosen people", "eternal victim" and other bullshit?
Does that look "chosen"?
1280px-Flickr_-_Government_Press_Office_%28GPO%29_-_GAY_COMMUNITY_CELEBRATING_IN_THE_STREETS_OF_TEL_AVIV.jpg

Who is 'we'?
What is used to be the Germans. Looking exactly like those on the pic above.

Rubbish.

The Palestinians have sworn to drive the Jews into the Mediterranean and to erase the Jewish State, time and again - not that they've ever demonstrated the balls to seriously try it.

A two-state solution has been impossible since at least Intifada II, if not Intifada I. Not gonna happen now. That leaves continued land-encroachment by the Israeli State (hell, they've got most of it in their hands now already, not much more to go now) and eventual expulsion of those Muslim-Arab Palestinians in those regions.

In the end, there is no longer any Arab cavalry coming over the hill to rescue or champion the Palestinians again, their own Egyptian and Jordanian neighbors and co-religionists see them as mad dogs to be walled-off and blockaded and contained - and the Old Ladies Debating Society called the UN isn't going to shit about it.

What few remaining slivers and scraps of land that sill remain in Palestinian hands in the present day will, in all likelihood, be in Israeli hands within the next 10-20 years, and the Palestinians will be busy building new and happier and far safer and more prosperous and promising lives elsewhere, where they're actually wanted.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist nor a crystal ball to see where this has been going, and just how close to the end-game that we now are.
Hopefully, if Israel finally prepares to erase the Palestinian people, the international community will protect the Palestinians from the "eternal victim".

in Arabia

Of course I know about the "Old Testament" and the "New Testament" and the
""Koran"------you made no point
It is YOUR point applied to the Israelis.

Forum List

Back