Israel buys oil smuggled from ISIS territory

Racism comes natural to you people, it seems.

I hope you're not an Indian from the Land of 1,000 Castes calling other people racists.

As I said earlier, racism and name calling comes natural to you people.

Ah, an Indian calling others racist.
That's good for a laugh.

Only you people find racism funny.

Most of the Indians I encountered on Wall Street were racist scumbags.

As I said earlier, racism comes natural to you people.

And how'd they do that? I've stood on the Syrian- Israeli border, a dog isn't going to get thru let alone 40,000 barrels of oil.

They (Israel, Turkey and few others in the region) systematically degraded Syria'a ability to enforce border control by supporting IS precisely to steal Syria'a oil.
Doesn't answer the question. Tell me about how the minefields and UN controlled triple 25 foot fences are bypassed.

There are no armed UN forces to safeguard Syrian borders. UN certainly does not layout minefields. Sell that lies to someone else. Syria's sovereignty is violated on a daily basis by both Israel and Turkey. Turkey and Israel are engaged in a wide range of illegal activities inside Syria which is not just limited to oil theft; this also included slave trade and organ harvest.
OH really. Those guys in blue helmets in the guard towers next to the minefield sign were.......

UN prohibits minefields. That is how I know you are lying.

We all know how effective the UN was in Lebanon.

Israel has become the main buyer for oil from ISIS controlled territory, reports "al-Araby al-Jadeed."

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

In August, the "Financial Times" reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude."
And how'd they do that? I've stood on the Syrian- Israeli border, a dog isn't going to get thru let alone 40,000 barrels of oil.

They (Israel, Turkey and few others in the region) systematically degraded Syria'a ability to enforce border control by supporting IS precisely to steal Syria'a oil.
Doesn't answer the question. Tell me about how the minefields and UN controlled triple 25 foot fences are bypassed.

There are no armed UN forces to safeguard Syrian borders. UN certainly does not layout minefields. Sell that lies to someone else. Syria's sovereignty is violated on a daily basis by both Israel and Turkey. Turkey and Israel are engaged in a wide range of illegal activities inside Syria which is not just limited to oil theft; this also included slave trade and organ harvest.
OH hum.
image.jpeg

Israel has become the main buyer for oil from ISIS controlled territory, reports "al-Araby al-Jadeed."

Kurdish and Turkish smugglers are transporting oil from ISIS controlled territory in Syria and Iraq and selling it to Israel, according to several reports in the Arab and Russian media. An estimated 20,000-40,000 barrels of oil are produced daily in ISIS controlled territory generating $1-1.5 million daily profit for the terrorist organization.

In August, the "Financial Times" reported that Israel obtained 75% of its oil supplies from Iraqi Kurdistan. More than a third of such exports go through the port of Ceyhan, which the FT describe as a “potential gateway for ISIS-smuggled crude."

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

That means absolutely nothing for two reasons:

a. It does not cover entire Syrian border
b. It can easily be breached by Israeli forces that receive free high tech weapons from the U.S. paid for by U.S. tax payers

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

b. It can easily be breached by Israeli forces that receive free high tech weapons from the U.S. paid for by U.S. tax payers

Israel sends back over 90% of the money to US Military Vendors.
But we won't mention that silly little fact.

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

Israel receives billions of U.S dollars in aid every year. Don't lie about we getting 90% of that back. Only reason Israel gets that kind of money is because we have people like you aka scumbags who care more about Israel than American communities where that money should be spent.

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

Israel receives billions of U.S dollars in aid every year. Don't lie about we getting 90% of that back. Only reason Israel gets that kind of money is because we have people like you aka scumbags who care more about Israel than American communities where that money should be spent.

Over 90% goes back, so you can stick your racist Indian bullsh!t up your a$$.
Best and Brightest my a$$.

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

Over 90% goes back, so you can stick your racist Indian bullsh!t up your a$$.
Best and Brightest my a$$.

If the ROI were 90% like you said then the whole world would be lining up to give Israel billions. As I said only reason Israel gets that kind of money is because we have people like you who care more about Israel than U.S.A. Your corrupt thought process is evident from your racist diatribe.

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

Oh hum.
image.jpeg

You don't know much, do ya?
Easily breached? All roads to and from Syria have been destroyed and replaced with tank trenches. I guess those crafty Jews also figured out how to get the UN troops posted every few hundred yards distracted as the bulldozers worked.

You need to seek professional psychological help.

Just another leftist Jew hater. I hear some Jew beat him out for a job or something

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

Oh hum.
View attachment 57132
Easily breached? All roads to and from Syria have been destroyed and replaced with tank trenches. I guess those crafty Jews also figured out how to get the UN troops posted every few hundred yards distracted as the bulldozers worked.

I saw something in the paper today that reminded me of Vikrant which said" Zombies rise, Wizards casts spells, and Superhereos save the world. Perhaps Vikrant thinks he is saving the world from those big bad Israelis who allegedly do all those dastardly deeds. The world could be coming apart at the seams, but there would go Superhero Vikrant still blaming the Israelis for something or other. You are right; he does need some professional help.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for Superhero Vikrant to tell us how those sneaky Israelis get into the refugee camps of Syrians, take out their organs, and then stealthily carry these organs away.

Racism comes natural to you people, it seems.

I hope you're not an Indian from the Land of 1,000 Castes calling other people racists.

As I said earlier, racism and name calling comes natural to you people.

Ah, an Indian calling others racist.
That's good for a laugh.

Only you people find racism funny.

Most of the Indians I encountered on Wall Street were racist scumbags.

No decent person likes to see people being racist or intolerant to the religion of others. Since Vikrant is so into "YOU PEOPLE," do you think he will tell us that all Hindus in India are tolerant to the religion of others? I don't know what the Hindus in the U.S. think about this, but perhaps there are some who are all for what some Hindus do to Christians in India. Maybe Vikrant will step up to the plate and sign the petition.

India Petition

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

Oh hum.
View attachment 57132

It is you who does not know much. It is piece of cake to cross over trenches especially when Syrians are not in those trenches defending. During 1971 war between India and Pakistan, Pakistanis blew up bridges to prevent Indian army from entering Dhaka but Indian army was able to build bridges within hours that facilitated transport of men and equipment. That was in 1971. Imagine what can be done with modern technology that is available to army engineers of today.

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

Oh hum.
View attachment 57132

It is you who does not know much. It is piece of cake to cross over trenches especially when Syrians are not in those trenches defending. During 1971 war between India and Pakistan, Pakistanis blew up bridges to prevent Indian army from entering Dhaka but Indian army was able to build bridges within hours that facilitated transport of men and equipment. That was in 1971. Imagine what can be done with modern technology that is available to army engineers of today.
I've stood on the border to Syria. There is not even a road between Syria and Israel today. You didn't know there was no road, minefields, UN soldiers, 20 foot fences 3 abreast, barbed wire etc.

You don't know much but have a great fictional creative mind for fantasies.

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

OH hum.
View attachment 57117

Oh hum.
View attachment 57132

I've stood on the border to Syria. There is not even a road between Syria and Israel today. You didn't know there was no road, minefields, UN soldiers, 20 foot fences 3 abreast, barbed wire etc.

I have countered each one of your posts with facts, logic and real life examples. Now you have run out of cock and bull story so you have resorted to attacking me personally. That is very typical of you people to attack people on message boards who disagree with your view.

Oh hum.
View attachment 57132

I have countered each one of your posts with facts, logic and real life examples. Now you have run out of cock and bull story so you have resorted to attacking me personally. That is very typical of you people to attack people on message boards who disagree with your view.
Like your "facts there are no UN troops or minefields on the border of Syria and Israel?
And you think trucks can just drive right on across! What a hoot!

Take your meds.

Oh hum.
View attachment 57132

Like your "facts there are no UN troops or minefields on the border of Syria and Israel?

Take your meds.

UN troops do not usually go in till there is agreed upon ceasefire agreements. There have been very few instances where UN troops have used force. There are no UN troops in Syria at least not in IS controlled territories where oil is stolen from Syria and shipped to Israel.

As I said earlier, hurling abuse at others comes very easy to you people.

Oh hum.
View attachment 57132

Take your meds.

UN troops do not usually go in till there is agreed upon ceasefire agreements. There have been very few instances where UN troops have used force. There are no UN troops in Syria at least not in IS controlled territories where oil is stolen from Syria and shipped to Israel.
Cluelessmaximus. Syria Israel border was established in 73 by the UN.
You really are stupid about the subject, go to the kids table.

Take your meds.

This is not 1973. Countries like Israel flaunt UN on daily basis by breaking UN charters and mandates. Israel in support of its IS allies has attacked Syrian soldiers time and time again. I mean, this will stop now as Syria is on the road to restoring its sovereignty but nothing has stopped Israel from oil theft and organ harvest so far. I certainly hope it would stop for the sake of people of Syria. I am not concerned about Assad or Putin or Erdogan or Netenyahu. I am concerned about people of Syria. I am just glad Russian intervention has made their Christmas a bit merrier.

Take your meds.

This is not 1973. Countries like Israel flaunt UN on daily basis by breaking UN charters and mandates. Israel in support of its IS allies has attacked Syrian soldiers time and time again. I mean, this will stop now as Syria is on the road to restoring its sovereignty but nothing has stopped Israel from oil theft and organ harvest so far. I certainly hope it would stop for the sake of people of Syria. I am not concerned about Assad or Putin or Erdogan or Netenyahu. I am concerned about people of Syria. I am just glad Russian intervention has made their Christmas a bit merrier.
Hey shitforbrains, give it up. You lied about everything, you don't have a clue as to your rants. Syria and Israel agreed to the 73 border and MINEFIELDS AND FENCES separate the two with UNITED NATION SOLDIERS GUARDING THE BORDER 24/7. Your fictional trucks ain't get ten thru.

Take your meds.

Hey shitforbrains, give it up. You lied about everything, you don't have a clue as to your rants. Syria and Israel agreed to the 73 border and MINEFIELDS AND FENCES separate the two with UNITED NATION SOLDIERS GUARDING THE BORDER 24/7. Your fictional trucks ain't get ten thru.

Calling names is a standard tactic of you people when you run out of lies. Try harder, I am sure you can come up with more lies but of course that is not desirable as it would be a colossal waste of bandwidth.

Forum List

Back