Israel Burns Alive An 11 Month Old Palestinian Baby In Gaza Air Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
tumblr_mdhsh3iNFw1qkc59eo1_1280.jpg

The photo above was taken by French photographer Anne Paq, a father in Gaza holding the dead body of his 11 month old son who was burned to death by Israel in an airstrike in Gaza today, on November 14, 2012.

http://iamjamaickistani.tumblr.com/image/35719238348

The baby, 11 month old Ahmad, was burnt alive in his family home in Gaza City. His father, Jihad Masharawi, is holding him in his arms in the photo above.

628x471.jpg

http://www.seattlepi.com/national/slideshow/News-of-the-world-in-pictures-2306.php#photo-3735966

Sherri

Last edited:
Maan reports on today's air strikes, that killed the 11 month old baby, and others, including a 7 year old and a woman pregnant with twins.

Israel strikes Gaza after assassinating Hamas commander Published yesterday (updated) 15/11/2012 00:18

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israel's army launched multiple airstrikes across the Gaza Strip after killing the head of Hamas' military wing on Wednesday. Palestinian officials identified six people killed in Wednesday's strikes, including 7-year-old Ranan Arafat in the Zeitun neighborhood of Gaza City. An 11-month-old, Ahmad Masharawi, was killed by a tank shell on his family home in the Shujaiyya neighborhood of Gaza City, a Ma'an reporter said. Medics identified the other casualties as 20-year-old Hamas fighter Issam Abu Miza and 19-year-old Hani al-Kaseeh. Gaza's health ministry said ten people had died, including three children and a woman pregnant with twins, while about 40 were wounded. Amid the airstrikes, army tanks shelled border areas of Gaza in south and the Israeli navy shelled a Hamas security position from the sea.

Israel strikes Gaza after assassinating Hamas commander | Maan News Agency

Sherri

it turns out that the mother pregnant with twins was in the act of tying a bomb to her stinking ass ------and the bomb went off and burned the infant and killed the slut pregnant with the twins she was unable to get an abortion in Gaza and the twins were out of wedlock

it turns out that the mother pregnant with twins was in the act of tying a bomb to her stinking ass ------and the bomb went off and burned the infant and killed the slut pregnant with the twins she was unable to get an abortion in Gaza and the twins were out of wedlock

irosie,

Why do you tell lies like that?

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

There is another way to live, but you have to want to be free of your bondage.

Sherri

irosie,

I really feel sorry for you, I see you as much in a prison as those in Gaza, as those imprisoned in concentration camps in Nazi Germany, as those imprisoned as Japanese in camps in the US during WWII.

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against nonJews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Are you so accustomed to living with your hate and poisoned mind you do not want to leave the place you are?

Sherri
Yeah, there's another way to live other than being a Hamas terrorist worshiping piece of shit jendeh slut named Sherri.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

irosie,

Sherri
sherri you are totally wrong about rosie

rosie and i have totally different views about israel and many things

but i feel closer to her than to anyone else here

at first we insulted each other...big time

look under people's words and find that of god in everyone

that's the quaker christiantity i was taught and still follow

you do not, dear

you dont begin to

you wouldn't know where to start,....

not here, anyway

you must have some ability if you are married to an ex muslim atheist
to distinguish the state of a human heart from the views they have or how they express them

you say your husband...jaan...in farsi.....is wounded from iran against god

rosie talks all the time about her and her husband's lives.................

and so do I and others............we all have deep wounds of one kind or another

how about sharing yours??

what is wrong with you????

cant you figure people out without all that holy crap about saving rosie from her bondage of hate
and stoopid holy cow dung like that, thinking you are so so so superior and holier than anyone

do you not know how offensive that is

did you like it when jeremiah did that to you??

if jesus can't save you god alone knows who can.............

Last edited:

irosie,

You are imprisoned by a victim mentality that poisons you against non Jews, you cannot write a post that is not poisoned with hate and negativity for nonJews.

Sherri
sherri you are totally wrong about rosie

rosie and i have totally different views about israel and many things

but i feel closer to her than to anyone else here

at first we insulted each other...big time

look under people's words and find that of god in everyone

that's the quaker christiantity i was taught and still follow

you do not, dear

you dont begin to

you wouldn't know where to start,....

not here, anyway

you must have some ability if you are married to an ex muslim atheist
to distinguish the state of a human heart from the views they have or how they express them

you say your husband...jaan...in farsi.....is wounded from iran against god

rosie talks all the time about her and her husband's lives.................

and so do I and others............we all have deep wounds of one kind or another

how about sharing yours??

what is wrong with you????

cant you figure people out without all that holy crap about saving rosie from her bondage of hate
and stoopid holy cow dung like that, thinking you are so so so superior and holier than anyone

do you not know how offensive that is

did you like it when jeremiah did that to you??

if jesus can't save you god alone knows who can.............
sherri....another thing about you and rosie

you both seem from what you both say about your respective husbands that you have a huge thing in common

rosie's husbands family were chased out of yemen by muslim extremists in a horrible way

your husband suffered in khomeini's army in the iran iraq warwhich was absolute hell on earth

that strikes me as a huge common link; both husbands are refugees from extreme muslim jihadism

yet you are taking up the cause of iran's jihadi allies in gaza

and rosie waxes lyrical and eloquent about how wicked they truly are.............

why do you of all people not understand this, given your husband's life experience?

it's really really wierd what you sherri are up to here

i know you dont support hamas violence

but how on earth can you of all people not understand what rosie keeps sayng

it beats me...it really does

you must have a deep block of very elementary understanding somewhere very important

or a very very wierd marriage

or what???

tell me, please

Last edited:
I want Day of Judgement. That's it. God if you order the Day to be near, and the day the Palestinians will be victors over Israel, do it.

Life is for you, we are going back to you. Make it happen God, it's time we see justice.

You are the Great and the Most Powerful.

I want Day of Judgement. That's it. God if you order the Day to be near, and the day the Palestinians will be victors over Israel, do it.

Life is for you, we are going back to you. Make it happen God, it's time we see justice.

Your 72 virgin donkeys are waiting for you, Ahmed.

Ahmed Jabari - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ahmed Said Khalil al-Jabari (Arabic: أحمد الجعبري*; * 1960 – 14 November 2012) was a Palestinian political activist and militant, who worked as the second-in-command of the military wing of Hamas. He was credited as the leader in the takeover of the Gaza Strip by Hamas and the firing of Qassam rockets into Israel.

Born in the Shuja'iyya district of Gaza City, Jabari studied history at the Islamic University of Gaza, where he became active in politics, joining the leftist Fatah party which advocated armed struggle against Israel. In 1982, he was arrested by the Israeli authorities and imprisoned for 13 years. Once free, he left Fatah and joined their Islamist rival, Hamas. Becoming involved in the party's militant wing, he was believed to have been involved in the bombing of a school bus in Kfar Darom, and arrested by the Preventive Security Force of the Palestinian Authority in 1998, being released the following year.

In 2002, Jabari became the operational head of Hamas' militant wing following the retirement of Mohammad Deif. In this position, Jabari was a high-ranking official within Hamas's political leadership, and also the founder of the Nur Association, which aimed to help "martyrs and prisoners".[1]

Intent on putting a stop to his militant activities, the Israeli military and Shin Bet conducted a targeted air strike on 14 November 2012, a part of Operation Pillar of Cloud killing Jabari and his son, who was with him in the car he was travelling in.[2]

Last edited:

God will punish you, you are afraid of the Day of Judgement.

All the Zionists are gonna have trouble that day.

God knows true justice, he will make justice happen.

And you think God rewards bloodthirsty Hamas child killers, mass murderers, and their supporters like you? Your Muslim god is not god of justice, it is the god of savagery, hate, lies and murder.

khara, kalb, heywan.

And you think God rewards bloodthirsty Hamas child killers, mass murderers, and their supporters like you? Your Muslim god is not god of justice, it is the god of savagery, hate, lies and murder.

khara, kalb, heywan.

God rewards resistance fighters. Resisting a occupation is self defense, especially when a world power is occupying you.

No one knows who will make it to martyrdom. Only God knows.

But you, you're gonna rot in hell and burn. Along with your Zionist criminals.

roudy

in england we have a donkey rescue charity

i am referring your remarks about jabari to them, just in case

allso is not Obama the leader and protector of donkeys because its the democrat's animal aint it?

and what have you or allah got against these gentle creatures anyway??

tera ghand men gadda ke lund

that is....you have a donkey's dick up your ass...in bombay lingo

donkeys in india can get their revenge on you!

remember this when you visit india!

its the land of karma...what goes around.....comes around

might come in useful, you never know, haver

i have your back, as they say in USA!

but back to jabari

my idea of justice would be to lock him up in hell with sharon and force them to take turns buggering each other

leave the poor innocent beasts out of human atrocities..........i say unto you

BTW I posted a video on the last page of the special haj thread you might enjoy...the spiritual meanings of F**K by my indian guru Osho

Last edited:

khara, kalb, heywan.

God rewards resistance fighters. Resisting a occupation is self defense, especially when a world power is occupying you.

Your resistance fighters are considered terrorist animals by the rest of the civilized world, and they sure aren't going to go to a heaven. Your hero is getting fucked by 72 virgin homosexual donkeys as we are speaking.

Just shut the fuck up and pull the cord and join your hero, Achmed.

LOL

khara, kalb, heywan.

Your resistance fighters are considered terrorist animals by the rest of the civilized world, and they sure aren't going to go to a heaven. Your hero is getting fucked by 72 virgin homosexual donkeys as we are speaking.

Just shut the fuck up and pull the cord and join your hero, Achmed.

LOL

Shutup man, you're gonna burn in hell, right with Satan.

Zionists are destined for the Pit of Hell fire.

Quit being foolish.

Back on topic, Israel also killed two children under the age of 6 in the first attacks.

Now there are more casualties, and hundreds wounded in Gaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back