Israel blocks terrorist Omar, Tlaib from entering country

Nope. Israel won those lands in the wars the Arabs fought with them.

The land is theirs and if you don't like it its a big tough shit. LMAO
If you want to keep your land stop trying to murder and attack Israeli people. Wars of aggression have consequences.
Palestinian apologists and propagandists should suck on that!
Palestinians and Syrians have every right to defend themselves.
lol The only people they have to defend themselves against are their own leaders and people like you who seem relish seeing them die fighting for the lies their leaders feed them.

Defend themselves before? Or after they have attacked and killed civilians and IDF personnel?
Because if it's after, as it always is, they only have the right to try and run away, if they can.

Excellent news. I was very disappointed when it was previously announced Israel would allow them in. No other country on Earth would allow such declared enemies of the state in. Good for Israel and good for Donald Trump for standing up for what is right, and shame on those Democrats who will to defend these two rabid, lying antisemites.
Dumb ass they wanted to visit the occupied territories...just like when the apartheid prevented visitors...the Israeli criminals dont like to be exposed.
lol These is no apartheid and there are no occupied territories.
Hahaha you get your facts from foxnews apparently, move over.
There simply is no rational basis in history, logic or law for claiming apartheid exists in Israel or that Judea and Samaria are occupied territories.
There is. You just wanted the prophecy to materialize so the messiah comes back and I'm sure you'll be happy slaughter non Christian's Jews included if they dont follow the messiah.

try again ISSA-------that whole jab and knock on Christianity is getting comical.
In fact, it is pathetic. Muslims have nothing to discuss other than how LOUSY
IS EVERYONE BUT THEM---nothing----there is nothing in the Koran or any Islamic
wirtings that constitute a topic

Defend themselves before? Or after they have attacked and killed civilians and IDF personnel?
Because if it's after, as it always is, they only have the right to try and run away, if they can.
Where you get your facts from ? Fauxnews?
The whole entire world have been documenting Israeli crimes since 1948, even the UN that was created by the imperialists cant hide those facts anymore. Stop your bullshit.

BS, yeah you're a muzzie
And proud. :5_1_12024:

Why? Scum and a scourge
Because I'm not a dumb racist redneck like you :p

You don't know me, cease pretending you do.

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Keep sending that money to Israel, you are their bitch.
Muslims have been killing innocents and civilians since the 600's. Any Muslim NOT in Saudi Arabia is out of their country. Go practice your apartied in the desert and leave moral folk alone.

Why? Scum and a scourge

Israel stuffed your two mouthpieces...good on Israel. Now sit and whine like the little bitch you are
Not me...but you are the Israeli cowards have been killing civilians and stealing lands for decades. And since you are the criminal racist bastatd you are, you have to side with the occupying force...no surprise there.
Muslims have been killing innocents and civilians since the 600's. Any Muslim NOT in Saudi Arabia is out of their country. Go practice your apartied in the desert and leave moral folk alone.
Moral where?

Why? Scum and a scourge

Muslims can't get along with anyone...even other Muslims

If you want to keep your land stop trying to murder and attack Israeli people.
The American Indians gave up fighting for their land and look what happened to them. And what the hell do you mean by "attack"?
Apparently you know nothing about history in either Israel or the US or you wouldn't attempt to make such a stupid comparison.
Israel and the UD have both similair histories (genocide, occupation, theft, racism). You were saying ?

The American Indians gave up fighting for their land and look what happened to them. And what the hell do you mean by "attack"?
Apparently you know nothing about history in either Israel or the US or you wouldn't attempt to make such a stupid comparison.
Israel and the UD have both similair histories (genocide, occupation, theft, racism). You were saying ?
Is your Mullah standing behind you or are you really so ignorant?

Why? Scum and a scourge

Muslims can't get along with anyone...even other Muslims
Sure they do. Who has been invading countries ( Afghanistan, lybia, Vietnam, world war 2, Korea, phillipines, Hawaii, iraq.....)? Who has thousands of military bases around the world? Who has been doing bombs In different parts of the world? Who has dropped nuclear bombs on civilians? Mislims ?

Why? Scum and a scourge

Moral where?
Oh, sorry. You actually have to have some in order to see it.

My bad. You'll just have to go find out what being moral looks like on your own. I don't have time to teach you today.

Talib belongs to that land more than most Israeli invaders.
The orange cant get enough of Israel's hairy balls, they own his ass along with Putin.

You sure are stupid. The land of Judea was there in the time of Christ. Jews occupied that land for thousands of years. Not Talib and her sandpit buddies.
Dumb ass. No one denied that there Jews there, not the Jews from Manhattan, Russia and Poland. Palestinians are indigenous to the land as well. Fuck I didnt know the American school system was this bad.

Dumbass. The Jews fought for that land and won. Its theirs. Get over it. LMAO
Who said it is over dumbass? :)

The Arabs did. They have tried what, three or four times, to kill the Jews or drive them off and failed every time.

Dumbass. LOL

Again, there is simply no rational basis for any of these accusations against Israel, although sadly, slavery and the treatment of native Americans are dark marks on America's history, but on the upside, look how far the US has come since those days.

Is your Mullah standing behind you or are you really so ignorant?
Your mom is. (Using your way)

Forum List

Back