Isn't it refreshing to have a real SOS instead of C-list pretenders?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Listening to Rex Tillerson explain our foreign policy is so refreshing after eight years of squawking Hillary and benumbing John Kerry. How do the Dems come up with these freaks?

Listening to Rex Tillerson explain our foreign policy is so refreshing after eight years of squawking Hillary and benumbing John Kerry. How do the Dems come up with these freaks?
They are in a food group called the money chain..

What has Tillerson accomplished?
Then I'll go through what Kerry accomplished

Are you talking about yesterday morning when he fell to his knees and fellated his emperor?

He's hoping to get that little Russia thing dropped so he can start drilling on a billions worth of investment in Russian oil extraction..

Last edited:

The ability to think and speak clearly.
Your turn.

P.S. Do you feel it refreshing to have BlackFlag and Moonglow supporting your position so eloquently?

Last edited:

He's hoping to get that little Russia thing dropped so he can start drilling on a billions worth of investment in Russia oil extraction..

There is no Russian thing......

Your turn.

P.S. Do you feel it refreshing to have BlackFlag and Moonglow supporting your position so eloquently?

Tillerson does not even speak

Our once solid allies abroad are aghast at the inability of the Trump administration to provide a coherent foreign policy. Tillerson is at odds with his boss and does not even have the support of his own State Department who find him to be aloof and secretive

The US State Department is in the worst shape since pre WWII. They have lost or fired key State Department workers with decades of experience and the US is on the verge of losing its global leadership role

Your turn.

Our once solid allies abroad are aghast at the inability of the Trump administration to provide a coherent foreign policy. Tillerson is at odds with his boss and does not even have the support of his own State Department who find him to be aloof and secretive

The US State Department is in the worst shape since pre WWII. They have lost or fired key State Department workers with decades of experience and the US is on the verge of losing its global leadership role

Let me guess, those allies abroad that are aghast are Muslim majority countries.

The US State Department is in the worst shape since pre WWII.
If you call Obama, Bush, and Clinton' State Departments "good shape", I'll stick to "bad". Americans have much to be ashamed of in front of the world. The hope is Trump will put America first by leaving everybody else the fuck alone.

Your turn.

Let me guess, those allies abroad that are aghast are Muslim majority countries.

Trump and Tillerson have destabilized the NATO alliance and have offended key allies. Even worse, support for US policies has declines as allies do not trust Trump to stand by his word

If you call Obama, Bush, and Clinton' State Departments "good shape", I'll stick to "bad". Americans have much to be ashamed of in front of the world. The hope is Trump will put America first by leaving everybody else the fuck alone.

After the disaster that was the Bush administration and the debacle in the invasion of Iraq, Obama had to rebuild alliances abroad. So much so that our allies picked up a larger part of the burden in fighting terrorism

Your turn.

Trump and Tillerson have destabilized the NATO alliance and have offended key allies. Even worse, support for US policies has declines as allies do not trust Trump to stand by his word

Imagine when the NATO accountants start going through the books and find out where their paychecks are coming from they will begin to see things differently.

After the disaster that was the Bush administration and the debacle in the invasion of Iraq, Obama had to rebuild alliances abroad. So much so that our allies picked up a larger part of the burden in fighting terrorism

And we needed an alliance with the Muslim Brotherhood?

Your turn.

Heard you the first time, no need to repeat yourself. Nonsense sounds the same the second time.

He's hoping to get that little Russia thing dropped so he can start drilling on a billions worth of investment in Russia oil extraction..

There is no Russian thing......
There is with the company that Tillerson runs..

Forum List

Back