Islamization of Paris

Xotoxi is ACTUALLY claiming that with out a story he does not believe that Canada has authorized Sharia law in some cases as well as England.

I guess besides never going to work he never watches the news either.

Do you want me to just take your word for it?

If the stories are so plentiful in the news, then it should be painfully easy to back up your statements.

It's not my job to find support for your comments.

Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts -Times Online

From the article: ISLAMIC law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.

The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.

Rulings issued by a network of five sharia courts are enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through the county courts or High Court.

Previously, the rulings of sharia courts in Britain could not be enforced, and depended on voluntary compliance among Muslims.

It has now emerged that sharia courts with these powers have been set up in London, Birmingham, Bradford and Manchester with the network’s headquarters in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. Two more courts are being planned for Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Thank you, California Girl.

I wonder what the Queen said about that?

Surely Europeans have some experience with rioters other than Muslims, Allie. We certainly do here in the US. I don't see police abandoning the duty to enforce the law as a solution.

No, the rioting problem in Paris is a MUSLIM one, Madeline. Read the material.
"October-November 2005: Beginning on October 25th, largely immigrant communities in north-east Paris are hit by riots after two male youths of North African origin were electrocuted in an electricity substation in the Parisian suburb of Clichy-sous-Bois."

"November 2007: Following the deaths of two teenagers whose motorcycles collided with police in the Paris suburb of Villiers-le-Bel, a second bout of civil rest enflamed many Muslim and immigrant Parisian youth. The families of the two youths killed in the encounter on November 26, 2007 say that the police intentionally rammed their motorcycle, fatally killing the two boys. Police however, deny this, saying that the vehicle was stolen, being driven at high speeds, and that the two teenagers were not equipped with protective headgear. Immediately after the incident, violent riots and clashes took place in and around Villiers-le-Bel; over 70 cars were burned, in addition to several shops, a library, two schools, and a police station."

Islam in Paris : Euro-Islam: News and Analysis on Islam in Europe and North America

WTF is a Caliphate?
Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term caliphate (from the Arabic خلافة or khilāfa) refers to the first system of governance established in Islam. The most common translation for the word which appears in the Quran is vicegerency (or caretaker). It is a constitutional republic, which means that the rulers are bound by a set of laws which they cannot break at a whim, and the people have the right to appoint their leader through their local leaders and should the leaders divert from their obligations as vicegerents, the people have the right to remove them.
It was initially led by Prophet Muhammad's companions as a continuation of the political authority the Prophet established, known in Arabic as Khulufaa'u Rashidin or English 'Rashidun Caliphate (Rightly Guided Caliphate)'. It represented the political and theological unity of the Muslim Ummah, and was the world's first major welfare state.[1][2] A "caliphate" is also a state which implements such a government.

Sunni Islam dictates that the head of state, the caliph, should be selected by Shura - elected by Muslims or their representatives.[3] Followers of Shia Islam believe the caliph should be an imam descended in a line from the Ahl al-Bayt. After the Rashidun period until 1924, caliphates, sometimes two at a single time, real and illusory, were ruled by dynasties. The first dynasty was the Umayyad. This was followed by the Abbasid, the Fatimid, and finally the Ottoman Dynasty.
The caliphate was "the core political concept of Sunni Islam, by the consensus of the Muslim majority in the early centuries."[4]

Where are you going with this, hipeter? Are you suggesting that 1.5 Billion Muslims believe they have a duty to overthrown the secular government of any country they reside in and replace it with a theocracy?

I'm having trouble swallowing that.

Then you think they lie about what they intend?

If the stories are so plentiful in the news, then it should be painfully easy to back up your statements.

From the article: ISLAMIC law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.

The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.

Rulings issued by a network of five sharia courts are enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through the county courts or High Court.

Previously, the rulings of sharia courts in Britain could not be enforced, and depended on voluntary compliance among Muslims.

It has now emerged that sharia courts with these powers have been set up in London, Birmingham, Bradford and Manchester with the network’s headquarters in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. Two more courts are being planned for Glasgow and Edinburgh.

The problem with sharia courts is that they operate inside the closed community and if the woman does not agree to sharia judgement she faces ostracization from her limited support group in a country where she likely does not speak the language.
Sharia and Islam are decidedly misogynistic .

WTF is a Caliphate?

The term caliphate (from the Arabic خلافة or khilāfa) refers to the first system of governance established in Islam. The most common translation for the word which appears in the Quran is vicegerency (or caretaker). It is a constitutional republic, which means that the rulers are bound by a set of laws which they cannot break at a whim, and the people have the right to appoint their leader through their local leaders and should the leaders divert from their obligations as vicegerents, the people have the right to remove them.
It was initially led by Prophet Muhammad's companions as a continuation of the political authority the Prophet established, known in Arabic as Khulufaa'u Rashidin or English 'Rashidun Caliphate (Rightly Guided Caliphate)'. It represented the political and theological unity of the Muslim Ummah, and was the world's first major welfare state.[1][2] A "caliphate" is also a state which implements such a government.

Sunni Islam dictates that the head of state, the caliph, should be selected by Shura - elected by Muslims or their representatives.[3] Followers of Shia Islam believe the caliph should be an imam descended in a line from the Ahl al-Bayt. After the Rashidun period until 1924, caliphates, sometimes two at a single time, real and illusory, were ruled by dynasties. The first dynasty was the Umayyad. This was followed by the Abbasid, the Fatimid, and finally the Ottoman Dynasty.
The caliphate was "the core political concept of Sunni Islam, by the consensus of the Muslim majority in the early centuries."[4]

Where are you going with this, hipeter? Are you suggesting that 1.5 Billion Muslims believe they have a duty to overthrown the secular government of any country they reside in and replace it with a theocracy?

Islam Question and Answer - Judging by that which Allaah has revealed
Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

The statement that it is obligatory for the Muslims to judge according to what Allaah has revealed, even if those who seek their judgement are not Muslim, as Allaah says: “. . . And if you judge, judge with justice between them. . .” [aayah 42]

xotoxi has a point, RetiredGySgt. Be nice to see some reporting about this by a major news source that has no religious affiliation.

Do you speak French? Because there are perfectly reasonable sources if you do. But it is not an international story.

I just went to France24.com, which is supposed to be a news source for France. I searched for "muslim street prayer" and there were no stories.

And a google search only reveals sources of questionable legitimacy.

I have a concern that the sources being cited in this thread are actually propaganda being used as legitimate and credible news.

I suspect that the French media is a tad reluctant to cover it in any depth.

Do you speak French? Because there are perfectly reasonable sources if you do. But it is not an international story.

I just went to France24.com, which is supposed to be a news source for France. I searched for "muslim street prayer" and there were no stories.

And a google search only reveals sources of questionable legitimacy.

I have a concern that the sources being cited in this thread are actually propaganda being used as legitimate and credible news.

I suspect that the French media is a tad reluctant to cover it in any depth.

The video is pretty clear.

Yup... those PEACEFUL muslims... all they want to do is PRAY... they're so PEACEFUL and PROUD and of their BASTARD religion that they have COVER THEIR COWARDLY FACES...

islam-6.jpg

islam-5.jpg

islam-4.jpg

islam-3.jpg

islam-2.jpg

islam-1.jpg

islam.jpg

Islam_Will_dominate_World.jpg

Last edited:
So, Pale, what makes you think Islam is anything but peaceful?

Really, you Islamaphobe.
;P

The Queen doesn't comment on such issues.

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

The statement that it is obligatory for the Muslims to judge according to what Allaah has revealed, even if those who seek their judgement are not Muslim, as Allaah says: “. . . And if you judge, judge with justice between them. . .” [aayah 42]

Thankies for the quotes, Mr. Fitnah. I have no doubt someone (not me, I'm too lazy) could cobble together a whole bunch of sayings from the Bible to support a political POV.

It does not answer my question.

What is it you think immigrant Muslims in First World countries are up to?

What about the PM? Supreme Court?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kczkDnMgboU&feature=related]YouTube - What Will Happen When Islam Takes Over Britain WAKE UP![/ame]

What about the PM? Supreme Court?

The Archbishop of Canterbury came under fierce attack last night from the Government, his own Church and other religions after he advocated the adoption of parts of Sharia, or Islamic law, in Britain.

Leaders of all the main political parties made clear that they did not accept Dr Rowan Williams’s assertion that the incorporation of some aspects of Sharia was “unavoidable”.

Trevor Phillips, chair of the Equality and Human Rights Commission, condemned his comments as “muddled and unhelpful” and one senior bishop said that he was “surprised and concerned” by Dr Williams’s remarks.

Even the Muslim Council of Britain insisted that most members of the community did not want Sharia and emphasised that it had not discussed the issue.

Dr Williams argued, in a speech at the Royal Courts of Justice in London, for a “plural jurisdiction” that would allow Muslims to choose whether some legal disputes were resolved in secular or Sharia courts. He called for “constructive accommodation” over such issues as resolving marriage disputes.

Archbishop of Canterbury argues for Islamic law in Britain -Times Online

Madeline - check out the "creeping sharia" thread. There are USMB posters that are advocating the same. It's not just a bumper sticker.
Despite the "fierce attacks", Sharia Courts are operating in Britain, as CG posted.

Thankies for the quotes, Mr. Fitnah. I have no doubt someone (not me, I'm too lazy) could cobble together a whole bunch of sayings from the Bible to support a political POV.

It does not answer my question.

What is it you think immigrant Muslims in First World countries are up to?

Copulating and pushing for plural marriage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbz1MEW9s-4&feature=related]YouTube - Islamic Radicalisation in U.K. - CNN documentary[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vR5moPjJ0&feature=related]YouTube - March For Shariah in London[/ame]

Forum List

Back