Islamic State warns Muslims in the West: Attack ‘the Crusaders’ or become our enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Muhammad pick up the sword?
It was revealed to him(saw) to fight. To protect Islam and the Muslims and to spread the word of Allah (swt)

If the poster has been honest about whom he is, we can see why so many Muslim converts become terrorists.

so true----mowahid is being honest about the intentions of
his people-------I see nothing wrong with honesty---it is very
refreshing. Muslims I knew in the USA (generally colleagues) USED TO BE HONEST----but since 9-11-01---they kinda got-----obscure
You would like living under sharia law

what makes you imagine that any non muslim would "LIKE" to live under shariah law?? can you describe what you thing is "good" about it?

They are brainwashed.

It was revealed to him(saw) to fight. To protect Islam and the Muslims and to spread the word of Allah (swt)

If the poster has been honest about whom he is, we can see why so many Muslim converts become terrorists.

refreshing. Muslims I knew in the USA (generally colleagues) USED TO BE HONEST----but since 9-11-01---they kinda got-----obscure

what makes you imagine that any non muslim would "LIKE" to live under shariah law?? can you describe what you thing is "good" about it?

They are brainwashed.
I'm not brainwashed its true

We all have been misled to believe that Islam and sharia law are bad ,well when I checked to discover for myself I found the truth

They are brainwashed.

Sorry, I don't believe you. Anyone who would want to live under such an oppressive system is brainwashed, or perhaps just stupid.

They are brainwashed.

Sorry, I don't believe you. Anyone who would want to live under such an oppressive system is brainwashed, or perhaps just stupid.
Don't believe me check reliable sources for yourself

^^^

This is an entire system, including political, religious and personal aspects of your life. This is a system that forces it's religious beliefs upon everyone.
This is the law of God there is tremendous beauty and blessings in it

They are brainwashed.

Don't believe me check reliable sources for yourself

I already have. I've done a lot of research about Sharia. Funny that it has any defenders at all, considering what big fat failures every country that enforces is. Failures because it is incompatible with human beings and modern times. Sorry pal, nobody wants to live under Sharia Law.

^^^

This is an entire system, including political, religious and personal aspects of your life. This is a system that forces it's religious beliefs upon everyone.
This is the law of God there is tremendous beauty and blessings in it

It's ugly and twisted. I would rather die than live under such an oppressive religious system. You people are really sick, you know that? You really need psychiatric help. Get some.

Ultimately it matters not even if you don't live under sharia your kids children will or their children.

amirmuwahid76's last few posts sums up Islam quite well. "It is beautiful. You will love it." "It really makes a lot of sense." "It is really nice." "No, well fuck you you're getting it anyway." "You will all be killed anyway."

Such is the 'moderate' Muslim to the true Muslim.

amirmuwahid76's last few posts sums up Islam quite well. "It is beautiful. You will love it." "It really makes a lot of sense." "It is really nice." "No, well fuck you you're getting it anyway." "You will all be killed anyway."

Such is the 'moderate' Muslim to the true Muslim.
It wasn't a malicious statement just truth

We have a few madrassa here in america teaching correct Islam, but the disease of democracy is entangled in this society

Moderate Muslims as their called are one of the biggest threats of pure islam
? Not all extremists come straight off the street. Moderate Muslims is your jihadist pipeline. They are also the place where you can hide sleeper cells. Do you really not know how the system works or are you just playing dumb?

Moderate Muslims as their called are one of the biggest threats of pure islam
? Not all extremists come straight off the street. Moderate Muslims is your jihadist pipeline. They are also the place where you can hide sleeper cells. Do you really not know how the system works or are you just playing dumb?
There is no system no sleeper cell this isn't homeland lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back