Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe
AN OPERATIVE working for Islamic State has revealed the terror group has successfully smuggled thousands of covert jihadists into Europe.

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.

The Islamic State operative spoke exclusively to BuzzFeed on the condition of anonymity and is believed to be the first to confirm plans to infiltrate western countries.

Islamic State, also referred to as IS and ISIS, is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed.

They are following the well-trodden route taken by refugees and migrants fleeing, travelling across the border of Turkey then on boats across to Greece and through Europe.

There are now more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen "ready" across the European Union, he claimed.

The operative said the undercover infiltration was the beginning of a larger plot to carry out revenge attacks in the West in retaliation for the US-led coalition airstrikes.

He said: "If someone attacks me then for sure I will attack them back."

'Just wait…' Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe

Let us bring them in and use the racist card to guilt us into doing it.

Fucking liberals folks.

What a fucking disaster they are in every way.

I read the other day that half of the Muslim refugees in one country have already disappeared and they cannot find them. That is most likely happening all over Europe but not being reported. It's a disaster waiting to happen and we need to be praying it does not happen here.

Folks it's too late.

Liberalism here and in Europe opened the gates to these barbaric animals. Now they're here. That's done. More are coming. That's inevitable.

Be prepared. And treat every fucking liberal like a sympathizer because they enabled the coming violence.

Folks it's too late.

Liberalism here and in Europe opened the gates to these barbaric animals. Now they're here. That's done. More are coming. That's inevitable.

Be prepared. And treat every fucking liberal like a sympathizer because they enabled the coming violence.
I believe it is divine justice in the sense that God will permit what they have asked for to be the very weapon of their own destruction.
These are the same people who mock God, Christianity and look for any excuse to blame Christians even when they are the victims of these terrorist attacks.
It is utter insanity. The Word of God tells us that such people will eat the fruit of their own ways. So leave them to it. I'm through trying to explain it to them.

Have a nice day, Bucs.

AN OPERATIVE working for Islamic State has revealed the terror group has successfully smuggled thousands of covert jihadists into Europe.

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.

"Just wait," he smiled.

The Islamic State operative spoke exclusively to BuzzFeed on the condition of anonymity and is believed to be the first to confirm plans to infiltrate western countries.

Islamic State, also referred to as IS and ISIS, is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed.

They are following the well-trodden route taken by refugees and migrants fleeing, travelling across the border of Turkey then on boats across to Greece and through Europe.

There are now more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen "ready" across the European Union, he claimed.

The operative said the undercover infiltration was the beginning of a larger plot to carry out revenge attacks in the West in retaliation for the US-led coalition airstrikes.

He said: "If someone attacks me then for sure I will attack them back."

Let us bring them in and use the racist card to guilt us into doing it.

Fucking liberals folks.

What a fucking disaster they are in every way.

typical islamo Nazi pig posturing-----it has been going on for centuries

They said a couple fo weeks ago they had agents in all 50 states just waiting.. They definitely have the means. Funds and a way to get in (cartels) is not hard for them..
I think they lie and exaggerate a lot but you never know..

They said a couple fo weeks ago they had agents in all 50 states just waiting.. They definitely have the means. Funds and a way to get in (cartels) is not hard for them..
I think they lie and exaggerate a lot but you never know..

Adolf said similar stuff during world war II ----he alluded to people in the USA---descended from german immigrants------there are LOTS AND LOTS and he
decided they all loved him

Forum List

Back