Islamic State releases video purporting to show ISIS killing 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

Ground troops now Obama, ground troops now

-Geaux

Reuters) - Islamic State released a video on Sunday purporting to show the militant group beheading 21 Egyptian Christians kidnapped in Libya.

The Egyptians, dressed in orange jump suits, were beheaded after being forced down on the ground. The video appeared on the Twitter feed of a website that supports Islamic State.

Islamic State releases video purporting to show killing of 21 Egyptians in Libya Reuters
I think we're supposed to ignore this.
Remember - the Crusades, the Crusades.
You don't have to ignore it, just put it in context. Payback is a bitch.
What payback?
Christians killing Muslims, Muslims killing Jews, Christians killing Jews, Muslims killing Christians, and all three of you killing each other. Were it not for religion, you wouldn't still be killing each other.
Religion is a ruse...its power and money...open your eyes.

Ground troops now Obama, ground troops now

-Geaux

Reuters) - Islamic State released a video on Sunday purporting to show the militant group beheading 21 Egyptian Christians kidnapped in Libya.

The Egyptians, dressed in orange jump suits, were beheaded after being forced down on the ground. The video appeared on the Twitter feed of a website that supports Islamic State.

Islamic State releases video purporting to show killing of 21 Egyptians in Libya Reuters
What payback?
Christians killing Muslims, Muslims killing Jews, Christians killing Jews, Muslims killing Christians, and all three of you killing each other. Were it not for religion, you wouldn't still be killing each other.
Do tell, we are most interested??

And 51% of Americans voted for that dumbshit Obama, so whats your point?

-Geaux

My point is that if you think Ronald Reagan was retarded when he said:

Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress.

...fine, argue with him.
All that takes is leadership.

Or, all that takes is Americans realizing that their government is once again wrong.
They already know that...and the moron is stil in office.

Obama is in office because of Bush's disasters in the ME.
No...because he's a negro.

My point is that if you think Ronald Reagan was retarded when he said:

Before we commit our troops to combat, there must be reasonable assurance that the cause we are fighting for and the actions we take will have the support of the American people and Congress.

...fine, argue with him.

Or, all that takes is Americans realizing that their government is once again wrong.

That's it eh? Interesting.

What payback?
Do tell, we are most interested??
You forgot muslims killing muslims...that's all I need to say.

That's it eh? Interesting.
More like dispositive.

As horrible as that might be, what makes it a vital interest of the United States?
The vital interest is not what they do there, but what they could eventually do here. Kill them all now. Them, their families and their goats.
Well then get over there with geaux, and kick some ass right alongside him, punk.
Don't have to go there. We have nukes. And by the way...GFY, fag.
A nuke isn't a weapon. They haven't been since we dropped the last one, in order to induce terror, and it worked, but that was two and done. The only thing they do now is help keep the peace. When everyone is standing knee-deep in gasoline anyone who loves their children won't light the match.
We are just a decision away. The codes are loaded...the bombs are ready. All we need is a decider in the White House...not a weak kneed faggot.
How do you nuke ISIL/ISIS/AQ, which now is strong from Algeria to Afghanistan?

The vital interest is not what they do there, but what they could eventually do here. Kill them all now. Them, their families and their goats.
Well then get over there with geaux, and kick some ass right alongside him, punk.
A nuke isn't a weapon. They haven't been since we dropped the last one, in order to induce terror, and it worked, but that was two and done. The only thing they do now is help keep the peace. When everyone is standing knee-deep in gasoline anyone who loves their children won't light the match.
We are just a decision away. The codes are loaded...the bombs are ready. All we need is a decider in the White House...not a weak kneed faggot.
You don't, he's a nut.

My plan is to nuke any and all Muslim nations that do not militarily stand against the violent thugs. Quietly warn them of their fate should they not comply or worse yet if they support terrorism or as your president calls it violent thuggery. We know from whence the support comes...deal with it. Don't listen to pms...he is a fucking pansy.

My plan is to nuke any and all Muslim nations that do not militarily stand against the violent thugs. Quietly warn them of their fate should they not comply or worse yet if they support terrorism or as your president calls it violent thuggery. We know from whence the support comes...deal with it. Don't listen to pms...he is a fucking pansy.
My apologies, he's not a nut, he's a total loon.

And you're a total pussy.

Actually that's you. You don't want to fight it out like a man, you just want to drop a big bomb and run back to safety.

Actually that's you. You don't want to fight it out like a man, you just want to drop a big bomb and run back to safety.
I want them...the islamic nations..to stand up and kill the radicals among them. If they don't, then the logical conclusion is that they don't want to...that they are complicit...that they are part of the enemy. Therefore they must be killed. The only way to do that efficiently, is with nukes. One demonstration of our sincerety ought to be enough to convince them that strategic patience is the pansy way out. That's why you support it.

For some this war between humanity and extremism is a joke, engage in political opportunism with the sole purpose to expand their beliefs when in fact this is a war to regain the very principles of civilization and humanity. Appalling to say the least, we have failed to learn the lessons of history and are now doomed to pay the price for our ignorance.

The U.S., Great Britain, and France really wanted that Gaddafi oil. So in their greedy lust to plunder yet another Nation's resources, they've created horrific chaos. But then again, chaos is good business for the Globalist Elites. Permanent War makes em richer. Sadly, it is what it is.

if we could bundle the RW idgits with the terrorists groups, put em all in one place, I'd say nuke em.

For some this war between humanity and extremism is a joke, engage in political opportunism with the sole purpose to expand their beliefs when in fact this is a war to regain the very principles of civilization and humanity. Appalling to say the least, we have failed to learn the lessons of history and are now doomed to pay the price for our ignorance.
Failure of leadership and determination. Bush didn't go hard enough...OBABBLE retreated because he has no clue. We can recover...in 2017.

Forum List

Back