Islamic State 'planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Well folks here you have it, exactly what the left accused Bush of doing in Iraq Obama has done in Libya. First he gets four of our men killed. Now the power vacuum he created is spreading like the disease of liberalism.

Islamic State planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe - Telegraph

Islamic State militants are planning a takeover of Libya as a "gateway" to wage war across the whole of southern Europe, letters written by the group's supporters have revealed.

The jihadists hope to flood the north African state with militiamen from Syria and Iraq, who will then sail across the Mediterranean posing as migrants on people trafficking vessels, according to plans seen by Quilliam, the British anti-extremist group.

Scary especially when Obama makes Bush look like General MacArthur.

Funny how threads that condemn Obama straight up, die.

I believe Gaddafi predicted that upon his removal there would come a day when the Mediterranean would become a "Sea of Chaos".

His prophecy is about to become reality.

We need to invite them here, and give them jobs.

My niece and my brother in law are in Florence right now. My niece is all excited she found an Irish pub to hang out in, lol.

Anyone in the media been after Hillary Clinton who had an orgasm after the west overthrew Gaddafi and handed Libya to jihadists on a silver platter?

Anyone in the media asking Clinton how she feels about his removal now? How the bullshit Arab Spring is going?

Remember the bitch's quote?

"We came, we saw, he died".

My niece and my brother in law are in Florence right now. My niece is all excited she found an Irish pub to hang out in, lol.

Just out of curiosity, why would anyone go to an Irish pub in Florence? No offense intended.

Just out of curiosity, why would anyone go to an Irish pub in Florence? No offense intended.

She's Irish, has Irish relatives, and loves ale.

Go to Ireland

Omg, you should pass a law making it illegal for Americans to visit Irish pubs while in Florence.

Cuz you don't think they should.

She's Irish, has Irish relatives, and loves ale.

Go to Ireland

She's been to Ireland.

Now she's in Italy, and enjoying an Irish pub.

And on fb, a friend of hers who lives in Italy told her to call her, and she'd take her to some more Irish pubs.

You must be writhing with anger over that. How dare someone not just hit the Italian tourist traps when in Italy!

"Islamic State 'planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe'"

Actually ISIS is planning on you and other rightwing nitwits to believe this nonsense so American ground troops will be sent to Iraq to die needlessly in another failed, pointless war in the ME.

"Islamic State 'planning to use Libya as gateway to Europe'"

Actually ISIS is planning on you and other rightwing nitwits to believe this nonsense so American ground troops will be sent to Iraq to die needlessly in another failed, pointless war in the ME.

What a patently stupid comment.

Oh wait, it's CC.

Forum List

Back