Islam

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Islam is a totalitarian control system costumed as a religion. Cover the Koran, and prove me wrong.

Christian pastor persecuted for speaking the truth...

'Islam is Satantic': Pastor Found Not Guilty of ‘Grossly Offensive' Remarks About Islam
January 6, 2016 | James McConnell, a 78-year-old Belfast pastor, has been found not guilty of broadcasting "grossly offensive" speech about Islam.
McConnell, who made his remarks at the Whitewell Metropolitan Tabernacle in Belfast in 2014, was charged with improper use of a public electronic communications network and causing a grossly offensive message to be sent by means of a public electronic communications network. Both are prohibited under the British 2003 Communications Act.

The verdict follows a trial after one of McConnell's sermons was broadcast online. In it McConnell said: "Islam is heathen, Islam is satanic, Islam is a doctrine spawned in hell." McConnell compared Muslims to the IRA, saying there were cells of Islamic radicals spread across the United Kingdom. He also said: "Now people say there are good Muslims in Britain – that may be so – but I don't trust them."

During his trial McConnell said he still believed everything he said in his sermon. "I was attacking the theology of Islam. I was not attacking any individual Muslim," he told the court. "I didn't realize that good Muslim people would be hurt. I didn't go into the church to provoke anyone. I went into church to present the truth."

Here is an excerpt from the 2014 sermon:

See also:

‘The Enemy is Advancing,’ Evil is ‘Permeating Our Nation’
January 6, 2016 | In her pre-prayer for the New Year, Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of evangelist Billy Graham, said the “national and global situation will get worse” in 2016, that she has “been repeatedly warned in my spirit that the enemy is advancing,” and that evil is “permeating our nation at every level.”
There is a “sense that America is unraveling,” said Anne Graham Lotz in her pre-prayer for the New Year, published on Dec. 17. “As I look ahead into 2016, I believe our national and global situation will get worse.” She then quoted from Isaiah 60:1-2, “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you.” “I can feel the encroaching darkness of evil that is like a heavy moral and spiritual fog,” she said. “It’s permeating our nation at every level.” “At the very same time that our nation is enveloped in thick darkness, God commands us to arise, let our light shine, and the distinctive glory of our Lord will be obvious to all,” said Lotz, who holds six honorary degrees and is the author of 11 books.

agl-with-billy-home1_copy_2.jpg

Anne Graham Lotz and her father, Pastor Billy Graham.​

She continued, “These conflicting thoughts of thick darkness and light, of encroaching evil and glory, are on my mind during these days before Christmas.” “I have been repeatedly warned in my spirit that the enemy is advancing,” said Anne Graham Lotz. “It’s something that I know. And I feel compelled, like Jehoshaphat, to lead God’s people also in a desperate prayer for help before we plunge past the point of no return into the abyss of God’s judgment.”

In conclusion, she wrote, “What is the position we are to take up? I believe it’s a position on our knees as we humble ourselves, seek God’s face, repent of our sin, and intercede for our nation. Then having done all, we stand firm in our faith that God has heard and will answer our prayer.” Anne Graham Lotz, 67, is one of Pastor Billy Graham’s and his late-wife Ruth Graham’s four children. Anne Graham Lotz is a Christian evangelist who founded AnGeL Ministries. She has three children. Her husband, Dr. Daniel Lotz, died in August 2015 of heart failure.

Billy Graham’s Daughter on 2016: ‘The Enemy is Advancing,’ Evil is ‘Permeating Our Nation’

Forum List

Back