Islam...look in the mirror

Ergo is quite a comedian He presents the Middle east as if it were virtually ALL MUSLIM FOR ALL TIME somehow he forgot that lots and lots of peoples were genocided ALMOST out of existence in the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST

My own son --who had his very early schooling in jewish religious schools did notice ---when he attended a special high school ---attended by lots of the children of UN diplomats ----ie VERY CULTURALLY DIVERSE ----he said "ma, jews see history as the last 6000 years, christians -----as the last 2000 years and for muslims history is not much more than the past 1000 years IT STARTS WITH MUHUMMAD.

Ergo starts his understanding of history-----some time around 1920 and sees the middle east as MUSLIM LAND which---btw is the perception of muslims I have encountered over the past 50 years -----most of whom were not actually MIDDLE EASTERN MUSLIMS-----the further away they were from the middle east----the MORE REVISIONIST is the history they seem to have learned

for the most revised history ----talk to a muslim from south east Asia ------whose understanding of south east asia BEGINS with the creation thereof by a MOGHUL EMPEROR-----who also invented CHAPPATTIS and DHAL ----inspired by the genius of Muhummad who got it from the angel gabriel

Modern history should start in 1948

That is when the zionist cabal established a permanent terrorist base camp and started to infect the world with their fascist agenda as delineated in the Protocols of Zion.

And turned the so called Holocaust into an extortion racket to fleece guilt money from western nations.

That is when the zionist cabal established a permanent terrorist base camp and started to infect the world with their fascist agenda as delineated in the Protocols of Zion.

And turned the so called Holocaust into an extortion racket to fleece guilt money from western nations.

VERY GOOD sunni you licked the jumah kharah right off the masjid floor

If your question made sense, I might answer it.

What do you understand under "English", haboob?

If your question made sense, I might answer it.

What do you understand under "English", haboob?

Under "English" I understand a language that not many on this forum know well enough to write without mistakes and know the definition of words they use.

Please, explain how you understand the meaning of the word "revisionism".

VERY GOOD sunni you licked the jumah kharah right off the masjid floor
Nope, we just hire zionist jews like you to do that for us.

Because you people will do anything for a couple of shekels. :lol:

wrong again sunni -----the girls who lick shit for coins were right there----in the back of the masjid----today----staring at the upturned asses even while they pretended to take part in that vulgar "salat" crap and they also stand in the gutters in front of the mosques in every muslim city-----their brothers nearby----trying to sell them as "virgins"

I meant exactly what I said. I love revisionist history. Like yours.

If you have a point, make it, wacko.

Perhaps you could remind me.
Were the first actions intended to create the state of Israel, terrorist attacks or not?

They wouldn't get invaded if they would stop killing innocent people for things like movies and *insults*.

Fuck them.

*[The reasons given by International Jewry for the laws against holocaust debate in parts of Europe is that this would create strife for Jews and incite hatred, yet "freedom of the press" & "free speech" is not to be infringed when making insulting and inflammatory comments about Islam which have incited hostilities]

Really?
You have something from a non-Nazi website which supports your claims about "International Jewry?"

They wouldn't get invaded if they would stop killing innocent people for things like movies and *insults*.

Fuck them.

Would world Jewry consider allowing an open debate in the press on the veracity of the holocaust in the interest of A "free press" & "free speech"?

The history of your Nazi forebears has been written, Princess, and "world Jewry" does not control what is debated in the open press.

"The American Historical Association Council strongly deplores the publicly reported attempts to deny the fact of the Holocaust. No serious historian questions that the Holocaust took place."

And in fact, France was the reason we embarked on the Crusades...

Which didn't turn out all that well for Islam.

oh really?...

Muslim Rule, 1187-1917

Salah al-Din ibn Ayyub, 1187 CE
In 1187 Jerusalem fell to Saladin (Salah-al-Din ibn Ayyub), putting an end to the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem. The great golden cross that rose above the Dome of the Rock was toppled and shattered, to be replaced by the crescent, the symbol of Islam. The city was gradually restored by Saladin, who built numerous public structures. Saladin rebuilt the city fortifications and expanded them to include Mount Zion. In 1212 his nephew Al-Mu'azim Issa, ruler of Damscus, continued the building and added inscriptions in his honour in the walls. Seven years later, however, in 1219 he pulled down the walls, fearing that the Crusaders were liable to return to Jerusalem and make use of the fortifications. Jerusalem remained an unprotected, unwalled city until Sulayman the Magnificent rebuilt its defences. Following Saladin's victory Jews returned to Jerusalem, and were joined by immigrants from the Maghreb, France and Yemen.

The Mamelukes, 1250-1517
In 1260 the Mameluke rulers of Egypt conquered Palestine and became the new masters of Jerusalem. While Mameluke Jerusalem bore prime religious importance, politically it was insignificant. The Mamelukes were soldiers who had been brought to Egypt as property of the ruler from the Central Asian steppes. Since they had been brought into the fold of Islam, they felt a deep commitment to that religion. This was reflected in intensive building in Jerusalem, which has left its mark on the Old City to this day, particularly around the Temple Mount.

The Ottomans, 1517-1917
When the Ottoman Turks defeated the Mameluke forces in 1517, Palestine came under the rule of an empire that was to dominate the entire Near East for the next 400 years. At the outset, particularly during the reign of Sultan Sulayman, better known as Sulayman the Magnificent, Jerusalem flourished. Walls and gates, which had lain in ruins since the Ayyubid period, were rebuilt. The ancient aqueduct was reactivated and public drinking fountains were installed. After Sulayman's death, however, cultural and economic stagnation set in, Jerusalem again became a small, unimportant town. For the next 300 years its population barely increased, while trade and commerce were frozen; Jerusalem became a backwater.

The 19th century witnessed far-reaching changes, along with the gradual weakening of the Ottoman Empire. Political change in Jerusalem and indeed throughout the country was accelerated under a policy of Europeanization. European institutions in Jerusalem, particularly those of a religious character, enjoyed growing influence. Foreign consulates, merchants and settlers, grew in both numbers and power, which led to further innovations and modernizing in Palestine.

For the first time in more than a thousand years, settlement began outside the city walls with many Jewish and Muslim neighbourhoods taking springing up. The city's skyline portrayed a new Palestine at once depicting European influence: European-style buildings, bell towers, and monumental structures such as the Russian Compound and the Notre Dame de France Pilgrims' Hostel.

Source link: Palestine

salaam.co.uk? Interesting.

be not silly do not ask an islamo nazi pig to PROVE that the organization called INTERNATIONAL JEWS---or zog or whatever else mushroomed out of their rotted brains -----exists All exist in their world of swirling cesspools

for more excitement----go to a mosque and listen to the KHUTBAH JUMAAT

Perhaps you could remind me.
Were the first actions intended to create the state of Israel, terrorist attacks or not?

My bad, should have said like Sunni's:

"That is when the zionist cabal established a permanent terrorist base camp and started to infect the world with their fascist agenda as delineated in the Protocols of Zion.

"And turned the so called Holocaust into an extortion racket to fleece guilt money from western nations."

That last bit is especially nice. so-called holocaust.

I'm good with modern history starting in 1948, Princess. Here's the score:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back