ISIS THROWS ACCUSED GAY MAN FROM ROOF. WHEN HE SURVIVES, TOWN STONES HIM TO DEATH

It is nearly impossible he survived a 7-story drop. They were probably throwing stones at the dead body for their amusement.
and even if he did survive that fall, he wouldn't be feeling or understanding anything.

Sooo, are you saying that isis is lying? If so, then I guess you think they are lying about their beheadings, and their burning the pilot alive as well.
Are you really this naive, pogo?
Report ISIS Documents Killing of Gay Man in Mosul

if you think they don't kill gays, you are simply deluded.

What is your point? Are you claiming it didn't really happen? If so, you just might want to google it
ISIS ATROCITY Alleged gay man thrown seven stories - and then STONED TO DEATH after surviving fall - Middle East - International - News - Catholic Online
Dimbart.... :eusa_hand:

Dimbart cites Daily Mail, which cites the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
And who's the SOHR?

Wiki: The United Kingdom-based SOHR is run out of a two-bedroom terraced home in Coventry by one person, Rami Abdulrahman,[3] a Syrian Sunni Muslim who also runs a clothes shop. After three spells in prison in Syria, Abdulrahman came to Britain in 2000 fearing a longer, fourth jail term.[1] New York Times[3] in April 2013 describes him being on the phone all day every day with contacts in Syria, and checking all information himself. Born Osama Suleiman, he adopted a pseudonym during his years of activism in Syria, and has used it publicly ever since.[3]

But you run with that. Doesn't quite meet the standard of the "little girl about to be raped" booga-booga story, but you run with that. I love how they phrase their source material -- "new photos have emerged". All by themselves, they just... "emerged".

That reminds me -- wanna buy a bridge?

Cathoic Online! :rofl:

That's the same fake news echo chamber. See my link above.
OMFG, Gullible's Travels....

:dig:

That's more like it, thank you.

I proffered no opinion on "what they do" or on the event, if any such event even took place. After all I have no way to know about that, nor do any of us, which is kind of the whole point.

I opined on the gullibility of taking the word of rags like Dimbart, a Syrian malcontent in London, and Catholic Online as, no pun intended, gospel, and declaring the stories to be "factual" on this message board. These are bullshit sources with a long and checkered history. And now we have Newsweek, which has credibility but no source beyond ISIS itself. Raise you hand if you see a dearth of reliable sources here.

So yes there is naïveté. But it's not on this end.

Sooo, are you saying that isis is lying? If so, then I guess you think they are lying about their beheadings, and their burning the pilot alive as well.

What is your point? Are you claiming it didn't really happen? If so, you just might want to google it
ISIS ATROCITY Alleged gay man thrown seven stories - and then STONED TO DEATH after surviving fall - Middle East - International - News - Catholic Online

And who's the SOHR?

Wiki: The United Kingdom-based SOHR is run out of a two-bedroom terraced home in Coventry by one person, Rami Abdulrahman,[3] a Syrian Sunni Muslim who also runs a clothes shop. After three spells in prison in Syria, Abdulrahman came to Britain in 2000 fearing a longer, fourth jail term.[1] New York Times[3] in April 2013 describes him being on the phone all day every day with contacts in Syria, and checking all information himself. Born Osama Suleiman, he adopted a pseudonym during his years of activism in Syria, and has used it publicly ever since.[3]

But you run with that. Doesn't quite meet the standard of the "little girl about to be raped" booga-booga story, but you run with that. I love how they phrase their source material -- "new photos have emerged". All by themselves, they just... "emerged".

I proffered no opinion on "what they do" or on the event, if any such event even took place. After all I have no way to know about that, nor do any of us, which is kind of the whole point.

I opined on the gullibility of taking the word of rags like Dimbart, a Syrian malcontent in London, and Catholic Online as, no pun intended, gospel, and declaring the stories to be "factual" on this message board. These are bullshit sources with a long and checkered history. And now we have Newsweek, which has credibility but no source beyond ISIS itself. Raise you hand if you see a dearth of reliable sources here.

They're certainly not a reliable source, are they? When did ISIS become a fair and balanced news channel?

The problem here is we have no reliable disinterested sources, at all. First we get a bunch of Islamophobe hate sites that have been known and documented to fabricate stories in the past, as in my "Fake ISIS News" link. The OP ran with that.

Then we have Newsweek, which still isn't reporting on the event itself -- they're reporting what ISIS posted. Which, if one considers Newsweek reliable (I do), is true -- ISIS did post that.
So ISIS, which most definitely has an agenda, is in control of that info channel.

Neither of these accounts comes from an actual reporter.

In both cases those in control of the info flow have agendas. In the Islamophobes' case it's "look, see what these monsters do!". In the ISIS case it's "look, see how powerful and intimidating we are!". Both entities would like us to believe this incident, and dozens of others like it, happened, for different reasons of their own agendas. But neither recounting proves it actually even happened. Nor is that their point --- the point of both of them is how it makes the reader feel. And the sad fact is, you don't need a real event to create that.

Those who control propaganda control the future. We have here ironically a Two Minutes Hate article describing a Two Minutes Hate event. If it even is an event. "The Islamic State (ISIS) has released images purportedly showing a gay man being pushed to his death" is a very different statement from "ISIS pushed a gay man to his death".

Just saying, observe who's talking, what they're actually saying, and why they might be saying it. George Orwell kinda warned us that it would go down like this. Some of us were even listening.

Last edited:

And who's the SOHR?

He seems to have a soft spot for the islamonazis... Kinda like Obama, they're not isalmic anyways, Obama says so:eusa_shhh:

They're certainly not a reliable source, are they? When did ISIS become a fair and balanced news channel?

The problem here is we have no reliable disinterested sources, at all. First we get a bunch of Islamophobe hate sites that have been known and documented to fabricate stories in the past, as in my "Fake ISIS News" link. The OP ran with that.

Then we have Newsweek, which still isn't reporting on the event itself -- they're reporting what ISIS posted. Which, if one considers Newsweek reliable (I do), is true -- ISIS did post that.
So ISIS, which most definitely has an agenda, is in control of that info channel.

In both cases those in control of the info flow have agendas. In the Islamophobes' case it's "look, see what these monsters do!". In the ISIS case it's "look, see how powerful and intimidating we are!". Both entities would like us to believe this incident, and dozens of others like it, happened, for different reasons of their own agendas. But neither recounting proves it actually even happened. Nor is that their point --- the point of both of them is how it makes the reader feel. And the sad fact is, you don't need a real event to create that.

Those who control propaganda control the future. We have here ironically a Two Minutes Hate article describing a Two Minutes Hate event. If it even is an event. "The Islamic State (ISIS) has released images purportedly showing a gay man being pushed to his death" is a very different statement from "ISIS pushed a gay man to his death".

Just saying, observe who's talking, what they're actually saying, and why they might be saying it. George Orwell kinda warned us that it would go down like this. Some of us were even listening.

They're looking for people like you for jury duty...:thup:

Boston Muslim Bomber’s Lawyers Looking for Jurors Not Biased Against ISIS

ISISjapan-450x332.jpg

You would think that they would be easier to find in Boston. But Miriam Conrad apparently wants a jury pool that consists of ISIS supporters.

The exchange started with a simple follow-up question from attorney Miriam Conrad, who asked the juror — a middle-aged white man identified as Juror 251 — if he ever posted anything on Facebook about Muslims. The juror replied, “Probably.”

Conrad then produced printouts of an image of Calvin from the famous Calvin and Hobbes cartoon, draped in an American flag, urinating on an image of the black logo of the terrorist group ISIS. Conrad asked him if he posted it to his Facebook account.

“It was funny when I got it, and I sent it back out,” Juror 251 replied.

So mocking ISIS is now considered a disqualifier by Miriam Conrad, but at least she does implicitly admit that ISIS is Muslim.

That’s more than Obama ever has.

At one point, as Conrad grilled Juror 251, federal prosecutor Bill Weinreb objected, stating that it wasn’t a cross-examination.

“I’m really just trying to find out how you feel about Muslims,” Conrad said.

“I really don’t know any, so I don’t. But if they’re hurting Americans, I have an opinion!” Juror 251 said
Boston Muslim Bomber 8217 s Lawyers Looking for Jurors Not Biased Against ISIS FrontPage Magazine

Liberal apologists, feel free to believe it's a hoax.

Then you won't be worried when your turn comes.

And you feel free to swallow whatever a disgruntled Syrian clothier in London publishes through Dimbart, Henry. Booga booga!

Fake ISIS News

Y'all are such pawns....

Do you work for isis? Lone wolfer?

Gonna report me to the Party for not frothing enough at the Two Minutes Hate, Comrade?
Good luck wit dat. "Top Speed".

Last edited:
He should a played dead...

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpMWDCEAMW051_1422712725-640x480.jpg

A man has reportedly been blindfolded and thrown off a tower block in Syria for ‘being gay’ before being stoned to death after surviving the fall.

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpMSsCYAA58VB_1422712723.jpg

New images have emerged appearing to show ISIS militants hurling the man off the seven-storey building in the town of Tal Abyad in Raqqa

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rtOblCIAAbad__1422712725.jpg

The man, who was supposedly being punished for having a ‘homosexual affair’, apparently survived the fall, but was stoned to death by a waiting crowd at the foot of the tower bloc

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpM7zCQAAw8Bw_1422712724.jpg

ISIS Throws Accused Gay Man from Roof but When He Survives Town Stones Him to Death - Breitbart

You see, thats the same kind of shit Israel has to negotiate with and people wonder why Israel has to be so tough with them

He should a played dead...

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpMWDCEAMW051_1422712725-640x480.jpg

A man has reportedly been blindfolded and thrown off a tower block in Syria for ‘being gay’ before being stoned to death after surviving the fall.

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpMSsCYAA58VB_1422712723.jpg

New images have emerged appearing to show ISIS militants hurling the man off the seven-storey building in the town of Tal Abyad in Raqqa

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rtOblCIAAbad__1422712725.jpg

The man, who was supposedly being punished for having a ‘homosexual affair’, apparently survived the fall, but was stoned to death by a waiting crowd at the foot of the tower bloc

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpM7zCQAAw8Bw_1422712724.jpg

ISIS Throws Accused Gay Man from Roof but When He Survives Town Stones Him to Death - Breitbart

Pretty sad

Your reply reminds me of this
th

The thing is, that attitude let's them get away with it. By not talking about it will not keep it from happening. True, there have not been reporters to report on seeing it themselves, but reporters are in harms way and they know it. They are staying away from this group. Here is a huff link for you. It also mentions 2 other cases where isis has purported to kill gays, another thrown off a building and another by stoning.

Islamic State Militants Throw Blindfolded Gay Man Off Roof Then Beat Him To Death When He Survives

If you prefer to keep your head in the sand, that is fine, but it will not change who isis is.
th

He seems to have a soft spot for the islamonazis... Kinda like Obama, they're not isalmic anyways, Obama says so:eusa_shhh:
President Elect Clinton says we must empathize with them.

Imagine how badly they must have felt about themselves after throwing the guy off the roof.

Imagine how badly they must have felt about themselves after throwing the guy off the roof.

A brilliant statement from the most qualified candidate in American history:thup:

A brilliant statement from the most qualified candidate in American history:thup:

I know it is, but, I am not going to run.

Your reply reminds me of this
th

The thing is, that attitude let's them get away with it. By not talking about it will not keep it from happening. True, there have not been reporters to report on seeing it themselves, but reporters are in harms way and they know it. They are staying away from this group. Here is a huff link for you. It also mentions 2 other cases where isis has purported to kill gays, another thrown off a building and another by stoning.

Islamic State Militants Throw Blindfolded Gay Man Off Roof Then Beat Him To Death When He Survives

If you prefer to keep your head in the sand, that is fine, but it will not change who isis is.
th

Once again, the point is not what else has happened or "who ISIS is". It's the obedient Pavlovian salivating any time ISIS or JihadWatch -- two sides of the same coin -- say "boo". It's the immediate request of "how high" when they say "jump". I guess I'm just allergic to Obsequious.

Btw reporters are supoosed to be in harm's way. That's part of the job. And for any worth his salt, an attractive one.

Forum List

Back