ISIS burned a man alive!! Who was that psychopath who burned people alive at Waco?

Yup - president clinton burned 80 americans (30 of them kids) alive at waco, And then he threw the fire survivors in prison so they couldn't talk. Three years later he was re-elected, so lets stop talking about how we need to punish ISIS.
LOL Clinton did not burn anyone. He wouldn't have the balls to show up personally for a fist fight.

Actually the ATF started the whole thing.
What's the proper response when lawful authorities tell you to come out with your hands up?
They did no such thing they attacked the compound with out saying anything. Meanwhile when ever the local sheriff needed anything he called or drove over and knocked on the door meeting Koresch either in town or at the compound. There was absolutely no reason to rush the compound, the ATF did it for publicity.

David Koresh?

Get help please. You're a psychopath too.

I agree it was the military-like assault on the compound that caused that fire, but it is a little bit possible the assault would not have done it and Koresh started the whole thing.
Koresh tried to break into the house with assault rifles and covered in all black and with bulletproof vests on? Damn I missed that part.

All I was saying was it is not 100% certain the ATF started the fire, and Koresh had it rigged to quickly burn to the ground and set it off himself, when the raid started. I believe the latter like you.

David Koresh?

Get help please. You're a psychopath too.

I agree it was the military-like assault on the compound that caused that fire, but it is a little bit possible the assault would not have done it and Koresh started the whole thing.
Actually the ATF started the whole thing. They lied to get a warrant and then mounted a raid on a compound full of armed people that knew they were coming. The ATF lied when it claimed the Compound had automatic weapons, they lied when they claimed they had illegal purchased weapons as well. Several of the members of the compound had FFL and any weapons they bought were bought using those licenses. The FBI took over the siege and then created from whole cloth the claim that Koresch was having sex with Children. The Sheriff had never found any evidence of that ever.

There is no way to know for absolute certain what started the fire.

What's the proper response when lawful authorities tell you to come out with your hands up?

And it you don't come out, what is the proper response of the authorities.?? To burn you and your children alive? Get help please.

:eusa_hand:

Unless that is what you are talking about, it was a cult-standoff and cannot be applied directly to everyday life. Once the ATF screwed up there was no good solution.

Last edited:

And it you don't come out, what is the proper response of the authorities.?? To burn you and your children alive? Get help please.

:eusa_hand:

Unless that is what you are talking about, it was a cult-standoff and cannot be applied directly to everyday life. Once the ATF screwed up there was no good solution.
There was absolutely no reason to rush the compound with 30 children in it. The FBI KNEW the place was rigged with gasoline, they KNEW the adults had no intention of surrendering. They knew firing and lobbing tons of gas into that structure would ignite it on fire and RENO ordered it done anyway. Reno murdered those children just as if she lit the gas on fire herself.

Forum List

Back