ISIS attack in Berlin stopped by police; Terrorists were "asylum seekers"; Shocked I tell ya.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Cologne Carnival: Isil suspects arrested 'for planning terror attack in Berlin' as festival begins

Muslim asylum seekers apparently used fake id's (shocker) to get in and we're about to carry out a large terror attack in Berlin and/or Cologne in this month's massive carnival.

Police....obviously being racist and using racial profiling.....captured the precious, culturally valuable and respectable asylum seeker.

The police won't release details on exactly what method the migrants planned to unleash diversity upon the German people.

You don't mean to say that some of those peace loving refugees were terrorists?? You know. The ones they couldn't vet.

Color me shocked.

how is the weather in Cologne? It seems to me that terrorism does not
happen in snow storms and heavy rain------I have always gotten the impression
that both terrorism and rioting is a fine-weather sport

Cologne Carnival: Isil suspects arrested 'for planning terror attack in Berlin' as festival begins

Muslim asylum seekers apparently used fake id's (shocker) to get in and we're about to carry out a large terror attack in Berlin and/or Cologne in this month's massive carnival.

Police....obviously being racist and using racial profiling.....captured the precious, culturally valuable and respectable asylum seeker.

The police won't release details on exactly what method the migrants planned to unleash diversity upon the German people.

Fascist! Islamophob!

So the "welcoming culture" in Germany is starting to understand how it is then---

Or are they?

Will it need a German beheading to really get it finally?

So the "welcoming culture" in Germany is starting to understand how it is then---

Or are they?

Will it need a German beheading to really get it finally?

skye----Long ago----in the pre usmb days-----I was in a message board in which
one of the BOARDEES---wrote frequently "I can't wait until the Germans
realize what their muslim citizens are up to"----he was an elderly man and died
a few years ago

Then some administrative asshole will say "how could anyone have guessed" while their countrymen are suffering at the hands of these godless animals.

It's going to happen, it's not if it's when, when it does, well this is when it'll be just that bit closer to Gute Nacht Frau Merkel.

The first suicide attack and then SHTF and all bets are off. This is what it's going to take, and this pains us to think this, because OUR people are going to get killed, but the horror is the brick in the face to really shock those who at moment are AFRAID to speak out, when the horror happens, they'll hold the tongue no more.

I am going to do my part

MERKEL TAKE NOTICE

WjoPK.gif

be patient folks----the matter has to be investigated-------DID SOMEONE INSULT
al NABI? spill some beer on a holy koran? drink a beer in the PRESENCE of
a holy koran. ----there are REASONS for jihadist actions

merkel_muss_weg_reuters.jpg

It means Merkel must go, must leave.....Merkel Muss Weg! Möglichst schnell.....quickly as possible.

Forum List

Back