Is Zionism a sophisticated Hegelian Dialectic?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YH96eK04eM]YouTube - ‪MUSLIM father kills own Daughter, attacks BF with Axe‬‏[/ame]

This young 14 year old was slaughtered by her father also.

Every so often in the news you see where a Christian man or woman has killed all of their kids.

Their only defense is that God told them to do it.

But nobody blames the Christian religion.

They just say that the person was mentally ill at the time of the murder.

Yet when a Muslim Man murders his children.

He is deemed to be perfectly normal and sane.

And the Islamic religion takes the blame for his crime.

There is definitely a double standard going on here. :doubt:

Last edited:
Every so often in the news you see where a Christian man or woman has killed all of their kids.

There are only defense is that God told them to do it.

Being you charged Christians with killing their kids in the name of Christianity, surely you can give us as many examples as there are of common place Honor killings in the Muslim religion?? These aren't just the only ones, there are literally pages of them..

Actually there are more honor killings that take place among the Hindus in India then all of the Muslim countries combined.

Honor killing of any type is 100% against Islam and not found in the Quran.

People who do honor killings do so because of tribal customs and traditions.

Actually there are more honor killings that take place among the Hindus in India then all of the Muslim countries combined.

Honor killing of any type is 100% against Islam and not found in the Quran.

People who do honor killings do so because of tribal customs and traditions.

Go peddle your BULLSHIT to people who can't think for themselves.

Despite official reluctance to use hadd punishments, vigilante justice still takes place. Honor killings, murders committed in retaliation for bringing dishonor on one's family, are a worldwide problem. While precise statistics are scarce, the UN estimates thousands of women are killed annually in the name of family honor (National Geographic). Other practices that are woven into the sharia debate, such as female genital mutilation, adolescent marriages, polygamy, and gender-biased inheritance rules, elicit as much controversy. There is significant debate over what the Quran sanctions and what practices were pulled from local customs and predate Islam. Those that seek to eliminate or at least modify these controversial practices cite the religious tenet of tajdid. The concept is one of renewal, where Islamic society must be reformed constantly to keep it in its purest form. "With the passage of time and changing circumstances since traditional classical jurisprudence was founded, people's problems have changed and conversely, there must be new thought to address these changes and events," says Dr. Abdul Fatah Idris, head of the comparative jurisprudence department at Al-Azhar University in Cairo. Though many scholars share this line of thought, there are those who consider the purest form of Islam to be the one practiced in the seventh century.

Islam: Governing Under Sharia - Council on Foreign Relations

Nice cut & paste job

Too bad you don't have a clue what they're talking about. :lol: :cuckoo:

I can read and so can everyone else.. You're not fooling anyone SUNNI MAN.

Many 6 year olds can read.

But are not sophisticated enough to understand the material in the text.

Unless you are very familiar with sharia law and Islamic jurisprudence.

I seriously doubt that you totally understood what you posted.

Your original allegation was that there were women in the US who were threatened with honor killing for not wearing hijab.

But all of your links are for incidents that happened in other countries.

Once again, Please provide a link for your allegations that honor killings have happened in the United States for Muslim women not wearing their hijab.

Thank you
Still waiting TPS............

No, NICE TRY!

But SHALL WE REWIND and remember how this conversation started???

It started BECAUSE YOU TRIED A DRAW A PARALLEL BETWEEN A CATHOLIC NUN IN RELIGIOUS GARB AND A WOMEN BEING FORCED TO WEAR A HAJIB (BURKAH, WHATEVER).

I more than blew that up, because the Catholic Nun is wearing that garb of her own free will.

I have yet to hear of a Catholic chasing a nun back into a burning building because she had to flee without her habit on.

But, you want to change the subject and make IT ONLY about honor killings in the US.

Ain't going to work.

I already supplied two articles about women killed for not wearing that stupid headwear.

One in the ME and one in Canada.

MAYBE in your twisted little CAIR paid world it doesn't count unless it's an American women, BUT THOSE WOMEN IN THE ME AND IN CANADA ARE STILL DEAD, and they were killed because of being FORCED TO WEAR THE HAJIB.

Something the Catholic Nun is NOT forced to wear.

Nice try, but it is YOU that loses.

You know it. That's why you tried to change the subject.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In reality you are the one who change the subject.

You specifically stated that there were women in the United States who were killed for not wearing hijab.

I called you out on it.

And you never could produce a link or evidence of that ever happening in America..

Everyone reading this thread knows that you lied.

And now you want to try and blow smoke to covered it up.

Sorry but that's not going to work.

Last edited:

Their only defense is that God told them to do it.

Nice try but the New Testament doesn't sanction such killing.

THE KORAN DOES!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrLWm6mMozc]YouTube - ‪Honour Killings supported in the Qur'an‬‏[/ame]

Sura 18, The Cave (Al-Kahf) Quran The Final Testament, translated by Rashad Khalifa, Ph.D.

Pajamas Media » Does Islam Justify Honor Killings?

Dictums of Quran and Hadiths which may dictate/incite honor killing:

Quran- 4:15 “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witness from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them. Or God ordain for them some (other) way.”

Quran-24:2 “The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication—flog each of them with hundred stripes: Let no compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by God, if ye believe in God and the last day.”

Quran-17:32 “ Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).

Quran-33:33 “stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display.”

Now some sahih hadiths:

Sahi Muslim No. 4206:
“A woman came to the prophet and asked for purification by seeking punishment. He told her to go away and seek God’s forgiveness. She persisted four times and admitted she was pregnant. He told her to wait until she had given birth. Then he said that the Muslim community should wait until she had weaned her child. When the day arrived for the child to take solid food, Muhammad handed the child over to the community. And when he had given command over her and she was put in a hole up to her breast, he ordered the people to stone her. Khalid b. al-Walid came forward with a stone which he threw at her head, and when the blood spurted on her face he cursed her.”

Islam Watch - "?Honor Killing? is Absolutely Islamic" by Syed Kamran Mirza

In reality you are the one who change the subject.

You specifically stated that there were women in the United States who were killed for not wearing hijab.

I called you out on it.

And you never could produce a link or evidence of that ever happening in America..

Everyone reading this thread knows that you lied.

And now you want to try and blow smoke to covered it up.

Sorry but that's not going to work.

In other words when a tactic fails to get you what you want double down on it and hope that works.

Nice try but it was in response to your ludicrous assertion that a woman forced to wear a burkah is the same as a Catholic Nun in her habit.

Keep saying otherwise.

I'll keep laughing!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Bible is full of the exact same things.

So what is your point?

Show me where Jesus ever taught honor killing?

Show me the Jews engaged in honor killing.

I can sure as hell show you the Muslims engaged in honor killing.

Not even close pal.

Not even close!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mary in the Bible wore the same atire as Muslim women.

Was she being forced?

Show me the scripture where it says that.

ALSO SHOW ME THE WHERE JESUS TAUGHT HONOR KILLING.

I SURE DEMONSTRATED WHERE HONOR KILLING WAS TAUGHT IN THE KORAN.

BTW Sunni, don't debate the Bible with me.

You'll lose, lose badly and be furious when you do.

But, I'll warn ya, anyway.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Speaking CAIR, how much are they paying you, Sunni?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's difficult to believe that someone could be that stupid for free.

Yeah, what gets me is the Eagle and the Constitution in his avatar.

It used to be Mini Mouse in a Burkah.

And when I asked he told me all women in America would someday dress like that.

Now he thinks he can fool us that he now believes otherwise!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back