Is Your Hooters Server Actually a Dude in Drag?

Living in Bloomington, In we see trans all the time. Virtually every single day when the kids are on campus.
Our favorite restaurant (sadly didn't survive Covid) was a place called Function Brewery.
They had several trans wait staff. They didn't bother us in the least. They were nice and did good jobs like everyone else. I have no problem with them. Never have.
What I have a problem with is the trans activist movement that seeks to groom children and shove an agenda down our throats.

Hooters sucks anyway. They never have been very good.

Twin peaks has better food and better looking women (real women, not fake women).

In both pics the girls don't seem to mind
Of course not… he’s “safe”. He doesn’t expect them to be feminine or embrace their proper role in society. At best he’s metrosexual and more likely a homosexual, so they both enjoy talking fashion, feminism, and taking cocks in the ass.

Of course not… he’s “safe”. He doesn’t expect them to be feminine or embrace their proper role in society. At best he’s metrosexual and more likely a homosexual, so they both enjoy talking fashion, feminism, and taking cocks in the ass.

And that affects you how?

And that affects you how?
On the rare occasions I eat at Hooters, I do so due to a certain aesthetic and atmosphere. A male server, regardless of how they’re dressed or act utterly destroys that atmosphere.

If I were to get a trans sever at Hooters (or anywhere else), there’s a 50% chance I’d simply walk out. The other 50%? I’d politely make their service a living hell (return items, change order, demand refills, etc…) then leave them a two cent tip with the note “One penny for each human gender”

On the rare occasions I eat at Hooters, I do do due to a certain aesthetic and atmosphere. A male server, regardless of how they’re dressed or act utterly destroys that atmosphere.

So everything is about your feelings?

If I were to get a trans sever at Hooters (or anywhere else), there’s a 50% chance I’d simply walk out. The other 50%? I’d politely make their service a living hell (return items, change order, demand refills, etc…) then leave them a two cent tip with the note “One penny for each human gender”

You are such a swell guy. Again, the girls don't seem to have a problem here.

On the rare occasions I eat at Hooters, I do so due to a certain aesthetic and atmosphere. A male server, regardless of how they’re dressed or act utterly destroys that atmosphere.

So, you want to see tits and ass when you are there.

Again, the girls don't seem to have a problem here

That is irrelevant. The goal of the restaurant is to make its consumers feel comfortable not the fucking wait staff.

People goto hooters for one reason.

Tits/cleavage and short shorts.

They don't go to hooters to see a fag. If you want to see fags you goto a gay bar or a democrat political event.

That is irrelevant. The goal of the restaurant is to make its consumers feel comfortable not the fucking wait staff.

People goto hooters for one reason.

Tits/cleavage and short shorts.

They don't go to hooters to see a fag. If you want to see fags you goto a gay bar or a democrat political event.

I guess I'm just not as insecure.

So everything is about your feelings?
Everything in my world is about my views, opinions and ideology. I’m not forcing anyone else to embrace those things UNLESS they want to interact with me socially or financially.
You are such a swell guy. Again, the girls don't seem to have a problem here.
They’re females. You cannot expect reason, logic, common sense or even true intelligence from them.

Forum List

Back