The shooter doesn’t fit in the lefts narrative box so basic information is being withheld

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Just like the Manifesto basic information is being withheld from the public in the Texas mall shooting.

If the shooter in either situation was white/right leaning the information would be released before the bodies were collected.

Why do we tolerate this dishonesty from our government and media?

Just like the Manifesto basic information is being withheld from the public in the Texas mall shooting.

If the shooter in either situation was white/right leaning the information would be released before the bodies were collected.

Why do we tolerate this dishonesty from our government and media?

Lame.. you're jumping to conclusions.

• Banned
Lame.. you're jumping to conclusions.
I am because we have a dishonest media and government that has left me no choice.

Witnesses say the shooter didn't look like a person from our community.

The government and media could do what they always do when the shooter is perceived as a rightie and release the info

The pattern is clearly set. The mainstream “news” wants badly to report one of several things about mass shootings:

a) Guns are evil.
b) A Christian went on a rampage.
c) An NRA member murdered several innocent people with a gun.
d) A straight person killed some gays or trannies or minorities.
e) A white nationalist, patriotic Constitutionalist committed a mass shooting.
f) A Republican from a “red state” committed a major atrocity.

What they desperately do NOT want to report:

a) A shooter was “woke” or left-leaning.
b) The killer was a Democrat (basically the same as above).
c) The murderer was black or Hispanic or Muslim or Asian.
d) The mass shooter was a trannie or some other confused lunatic.

They can't even hide their bias anymore. We know their blueprint and it's getting pretty old.

Last edited:
I am because we have a dishonest media and government that has left me no choice.

Witnesses say the shooter didn't look like a person from our community.

The government and media could do what they always do when the shooter is perceived as a rightie and release the info
The shooting took place in Texas. Texas is about as red a state as you can get.
Texas law enforcement controls the information release. I noticed yesterday that they waited a few hours before they released the number of dead.
Seriously, do you people just sit around and wait to shout "a darkie did it!!!!"??

Texas law enforcement controls the information release. I noticed yesterday that they waited a few hours before they released the number of dead.
Seriously, do you people just sit around and wait to shout "a darkie did it!!!!"??
This is not a half century ago. In fact, I believe the local law enforcement is being schooled on what to say at his point. And it is possible they are a slightly richer area and their police screwed with people more over simple offenses.

Somehow the four democrats that are in Texas have all the power.

Looks like his family doesn’t speak English as they needed a translator. He was in his 30’s yet lived with his parents.

I posted a pic of his body but mods deleted it of course. He looked like a brown skin Latino.

Texas is also one of the states hardest hit by Biden's failed border policy (or lack, thereof). There are also several blue towns and cities in Texas. The shooting took place near Dallas, which is solidly blue.

Forum List

Back