Is your hometown like mine?

Just look back at how the liberal msm treated different profession during the scamdemic. Nurses and doctors were given hero status and rightfully so, whereas truckers couldn't find places to eat or use the restroom. Although nurses quickly learned their hero status would be revoked if they didn't get the jabs. So it's not about ones level of education, but if you stay inline.

Or maybe, the world has just passed you by and you're bitter. Donald John Trump wasn't a visionary. He wasn't a leader. He wasn't anything..except the incompetent and corrupt hack he turned out to be. His political career should have been over the moment he stepped off the escalator at Trump Tower in 2015. And in a sane world, it would have been. A majority of us knew he was going to be a disaster, largely because he didn't care about anything or anyone..except himself. Unfortunately, we had/have people like you who naively supported him, thinking he was going to return an America to you that was gone a LONG time ago. Then, the voters showed him the door. Because he was a terrible President. Nothing else. He got voted out. And for some reason, you and others just can't let it go. Don't blame the media. They're just reporting what's out there. The election wasn't stolen. He lost. To say otherwise is LIE. I for one, like to see the media standing up to Trump as they gave him a free pass on his

It isn't the people of your former hometown that are stupid. It's just you've refused to evolve. It's same thing I heard my grandparents say about my parents generation, and so forth and so on.
Try letting go of alt-right media sources and get out and live. :)
Hey, Trump could get out the vote! (-:

Forum List

Back