is trump trying to save the MSM?? or is it something else??

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
I say that because the MSM is floundering and having mass layoffs because trumps not there for them to talk about,,

I think its for another reason.

CNN (I know, I know) is reporting today that Trump may be starting his MAGA rallies again as soon as next month as he begins campaigning for certain candidates and against other candidates:

I say that because the MSM is floundering and having mass layoffs because trumps not there for them to talk about,,

CNN (I know, I know) is reporting today that Trump may be starting his MAGA rallies again as soon as next month as he begins campaigning for certain candidates and against other candidates:

Trump is OLD News, but I see there are still some Trump Humpers trying to rekindle that MAGA Madness.

Trump is OLD News, but I see there are still some Trump Humpers trying to rekindle that MAGA Madness.

tell that to CNN thats going to ride the trump gravy train,,

Trump told you dummies 100 times that your communist media would be in tatters when he was gone...................LOLOL

Suddenly Colbert ain't so funny anymore....lol

Hey Brudda Face it!.........Trump is still your Daddy son

Trump told you dummies 100 times that your communist media would be in tatters when he was gone...................LOLOL

Give it a break Shit Head the media isn't missing a beat. Trump is a ONE and done the only folks he is relevant to is fools like you.

Give it a break Shit Head the media isn't missing a beat. Trump is a ONE and done the only folks he is relevant to is fools like you.

Look at the ratings fuck face................lol
And you believed a Russian scam for 5 yrs......................BAWWWHAHA...Talk about fucking stoopid

ALL of them Demented Deranged Democrats!!!

CNN is not going to save Trump as he fades away.

Trump isn't fading away, the snowflake journalists that have TJS are all losing their jobs because they have no more lies to make up about him!!!

Well you are right to Trump Humpers who don't want to see the racist dream fade away he is still relevant, but to the average American that Orange Clown is last year's news.

tell that to CNN thats going to ride the trump gravy train,,

CNN doesn't even talk about Trump anymore, but wait you don't watch CNN so how do you know they are talking about him?

Look at the ratings fuck face................lol
And you believed a Russian scam for 5 yrs......................BAWWWHAHA...Talk about fucking stoopid

Tell me this Slappy, if you don't watch CNN how do you ass clowns know they are always talking about him?

Forum List

Back