Is Trump acting out a comedy on Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
According to my information, it was under the Trump government that a "peace treaty" was signed, that is, the surrender of the United States. It was February 29, 2020 in Doha.
it turns out that the Biden government has nothing to do with it, it was a matter of time.

Although such issues are most likely generally decided by the parliament, and not the executive branch.

this_thread_again_super.jpg

I've never seen a sadder bunch of people so damn desperate to deny and dodge responsibility like the democrats do.

Pathetic.

According to my information, it was under the Trump government that a "peace treaty" was signed, that is, the surrender of the United States. It was February 29, 2020 in Doha.
it turns out that the Biden government has nothing to do with it, it was a matter of time.

Although such issues are most likely generally decided by the parliament, and not the executive branch.
Get a clue before starting a thread. Christ!

The treaty was supposed to be complete by May 1st. Biden extended it until September 11, he could have extended the withdrawal date again, however the way he has handled this now, extending it would do nothing as it appears that Biden planned this out badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back