Is "Thug" the new N word?

Personally, I have seen more whites "Thugs" than blacks, at least in my area. Anyone physically bullying someone smaller, beating a woman, or stealing with force can be termed as "Criminals."
And who gave you the power to decide what to call an animal irregardless of Race in the Land of the Free.............................

Dictating what is proper and not proper to others.....................

If I called him a POS for beating a woman.........oh no................I'm not PC'd..............um...........he's beating a woman and you come up and say excuse me criminal................lol

Personally, I have seen more whites "Thugs" than blacks, at least in my area. Anyone physically bullying someone smaller, beating a woman, or stealing with force can be termed as "Criminals."
And who gave you the power to decide what to call an animal irregardless of Race in the Land of the Free.............................

If I called him a POS for beating a woman.........oh no................I'm not PC'd..............um...........he's beating a woman and you come up and say excuse me criminal................lol
Its amazing how people with low intellects laugh at things that make sense.

Let me get this straight.............Ascel..................

If I see you looting and pillaging and call you a THUG..............I'm racists..................but if I call you a LOOTER it's OKAY NOW...........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I dont think you have the intellectual capacity to get anything straight.
You have a right to say so If that is what floats your boat................just as I have the right to tell you to take a long walk off a short bridge................

PC culture is BS............which is the OP...............

The OP is BS,.

Who gives a shit? You could call a looter or an arsonist who happens to be black a freaking "angel" and some freaking nutbar out there would say "angel" is the new N word.

The word police have gone super looney tunes.
You shouldnt worry about what nutbars think. Be brave and speak your mind in person as well as on the internet.
aka come say it to him and he'll bust your ass.

Nice avatar btw..........

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
You sound intimidated. Thanks I think my avatar is pretty cool too.

The lower IQ's is the ones that actually think it makes a dang difference...............It doesn't.............................

and his point is to school people on the best term to use for dealing with Criminal THUGS................Lion's and Tigers and Bears.

If I see you looting and pillaging and call you a THUG..............I'm racists..................but if I call you a LOOTER it's OKAY NOW...........

You have a right to say so If that is what floats your boat................just as I have the right to tell you to take a long walk off a short bridge................

The OP is BS,.
So you engage in BS? That makes you pretty stupid to me.

Who gives a shit? You could call a looter or an arsonist who happens to be black a freaking "angel" and some freaking nutbar out there would say "angel" is the new N word.

You shouldnt worry about what nutbars think. Be brave and speak your mind in person as well as on the internet.

I hide under my bed when I see Butterflies coming................they are so tough.........

LOL

The OP is BS,.
Then I'm in good company as Political threads are the land of BS..........unless you just fell out of a turnip truck.

The lower IQ's is the ones that actually think it makes a dang difference...............It doesn't.............................

and his point is to school people on the best term to use for dealing with Criminal THUGS................Lion's and Tigers and Bears.
Actually it does. Words are important. Not only in your choice of words but in the tone and context you use them in. Only people with low intellects dont understand that type of slight edge thinking.

I hide under my bed when I see Butterflies coming................they are so tough.........

LOL
Butterfiles are actually very delicate. You shouldnt be such a wuss.

The OP is BS,.
Then I'm in good company as Political threads are the land of BS..........unless you just fell out of a turnip truck.
So why are you whining about BS if you are engaging in it? Never mind. I dont want another stupid reply from you.

its a sad day when whites are terrified to go shopping at a grocer and find themselves asking a black employee where the chicken or ribs are.

The word "thug" is used to attempt to justify shooting an unarmed black male 5 times in the back and ignoring him as he died.

The word "thug" is used to justify breaking a black male's neck by causing his body to be tossed around a police van.

The word "thug" is used to blame the black victim and excuse murder at the hands of police.

The word "thug" says more negatively about those who use it rather than those it is used against.

Regards from Rosie

its a sad day when whites are terrified to go shopping at a grocer and find themselves asking a black employee where the chicken or ribs are.
Its sad some whites would be terrified to ask such a question. Why are they such pussys about everything?
this is like that classic scene when Seinfeld asked a chinese mailman where he could find a good chinese restaurant, then the mailman had a fit !!!

Forum List

Back