Is This The Fulfilling Of The Mark Of The Beast Prophecy?

I could not read beyond the forgeries of the first few pages of the christian bible, shame on those who have ... your statement is a contradiction to your (religious) document.

the horrendous storm is what took their lives is the parable of noah, humanity was the only objective.

Wait. Noah is part of Genesis. Are you going to roll out your allegories again? We don't need something like metamorphosis nor inorganic organics again.

pangaea.gif

BTW kangaroos, koalas, polar bears, penguins got to the ark because mostly like they lived there. The present is the key to the past is a lie of evolutionary thought. The geology was different back then.

Last edited:
We have a verse in chapter 13 in the book of Revelation (OT) as

"16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." Revelation 13:16-17

Are we heading towards a cashless society?

(One could argue it is right or left hand.)

Are embedded microchips dangerous? Ask the Swedes — and pets

What prophecies in the past have been fulfilled already? Do you think we missed any?
Three dead men that lay for three days and the whole world will see them....Something from the Bible.

"16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." Revelation 13:16-17

What prophecies in the past have been fulfilled already? Do you think we missed any?

What if they have all been fulfilled long ago?

Historicism (Christianity) - Wikipedia

Three dead men that lay for three days and the whole world will see them....Something from the Bible.

I'm not really that good at Revelation nor Daniel to properly explain what happened here, but I think you mean:

"The Two Witnesses

1Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count the number of worshipers there. 2But exclude the courtyard outside the temple. Do not measure it, because it has been given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for 42 months. 3And I will empower my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

4These witnesses are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.a 5If anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouths and devours their enemies. In this way, anyone who wants to harm them must be killed. 6These witnesses have power to shut the sky so that no rain will fall during the days of their prophecy, and power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they wish.

The Witnesses Killed and Raised

7When the two witnesses have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them. 8Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city—figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where their Lord was also crucified. 9For three and a half days all peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will view their bodies and will not permit them to be laid in a tomb. 10And those who dwell on the earth will gloat over them, and will celebrate and send each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented them.

11But after the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered the two witnesses, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell upon those who saw them. 12And the witnesses heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud as their enemies watched them.

13And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand were killed in the quake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14The second woe has passed. Behold, the third woe is coming shortly."

Revelation 11 BSB

These two individuals are given supernatural powers by Jesus during the end times (tribulation). Since you mention the whole world will "see" them, it means that Jesus has come already. It is prophecized that all eyes of the world will see from the past, present, and future living or dead. This is one of the personal things I learned from this thread.

Personal story
There was a debate between William Lane Craig and atheist professor Lawrence Krauss, who wrote A Universe from Nothing, some years ago and one of the questions asked of Krauss was what would it take for you to believe in God? His answer was if the stars somehow rearranged themselves to say "I'm here," or something to that effect, then he would have to reassess. Less that a week after the debate, a regular atheist, who had watched the debate, stated that that was not good enough. He said that the people in the opposite hemisphere would not see. His claim was every atheist, past, present, and future would have to be convinced that God existed. That was the most insightful thing I ever heard an atheist say. It stopped me in my tracks. I think he made the front page of one of the SF - Bay Area papers with his comments. That's a tall order indeed, so I thought that going to hell in the afterlife or pain and suffering would be the great persuader. What I learned from this thread is that every eye will see the end times and the second coming of Jesus. The every eye will see shows that the proof of Jesus has already been prophecized, i.e. no hell, no strong persuasion necessary.

Last edited:
You give yourself way to much credit, JB.

But if it makes you feel better to believe it, go for it.

The answer is no. They can't implant the microchip in your :cul2:. Forehead or hand and hope for the best and not "beast." See how I explained everything in three sentences so you can understand?
Now if I only had understood what you were yammering about now.

What if they have all been fulfilled long ago?

Historicism (Christianity) - Wikipedia

I think you agree they have been fulfilled long ago, but not all. Don't use wikipedia, a biased source to make your arguments. Explain what you can with your understanding. For example, there was a time when the Biblical prophecies stopped with the Jews not having their Holy Land. WW I and WW II took it away and it was the UN that gave it back to them. It was the greatest prophecy since the crucifixion -- <B>ASSEMBLY VOTES PALESTINE PARTITION; MARGIN IS 33 TO 13; ARABS WALK OUT; ARANHA HAILS WORK AS SESSION ENDS</B>.

Sorry, this is also a difficult topic for me to explain as I've watched one documentary on end times and read what I could. Revelation and Daniel are parts where I need help.

Why was Israel created after World War II? - Answers.com

I hope you don't forget the Jews and Israel being involved in this. We have Jews who do not believe Jesus is the Messiah because of what has happened.

Would it disrupt your world view if there is other intelligence like ours out there?

That isn't the big deal in terms of Biblical prophecies. The big deal is what happened to Jerusalem and Israel since the crucifixion of Jesus. Do you know what happened in in 70 AD? And why the Biblical prophecies were stopped? What happened to Jerusalem and Israel since then?

To answer your question, finding aliens before 2025 or anytime and anywhere would be a head scratcher because God did not say he created aliens nor panspermia. Not even panspermia from our planet to another. We also have the fine tuning facts. However, it would not be the end to the Christian worldview.

To compare it to atheism, would it end their worldview if we discovered plesiosaurs and pteranodons still living like coelacanth? What about T-Rex with no feathers? It wouldn't destroy atheism. Besides, we found out that every atheist past, present, and future would have to be convinced of God. This is supposed to happen because of the second coming of Jesus when every eye will "see." I thought it was hell that was suppose to make them believe, but I learned it has already been written in the prophecies with the second coming of Jesus.
To answer your question, finding aliens before 2025 or anytime and anywhere would be a head scratcher because God did not say he created aliens nor panspermia. Not even panspermia from our planet to another. We also have the fine tuning facts. However, it would not be the end to the Christian worldview.

nothing ever is ....

EarthLink - News

Water, temperature right for life at another star's planet

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — In a tantalizing first, scientists have discovered water at a planet outside our solar system that has temperatures suitable for life.

Two research groups announced this week that they've found water vapor in the atmosphere of a planet 110 light-years away in the constellation Leo. This so-called Super Earth is just the right distance from its star to conceivably harbor life.

hedging your religion bond ... what if there is an apple tree there, will you be looking for satan junior.

I could not read beyond the forgeries of the first few pages of the christian bible, shame on those who have ... your statement is a contradiction to your (religious) document.

the horrendous storm is what took their lives is the parable of noah, humanity was the only objective.

Wait. Noah is part of Genesis. Are you going to roll out your allegories again? We don't need something like metamorphosis nor inorganic organics again.

View attachment 278695

BTW kangaroos, koalas, polar bears, penguins got to the ark because mostly like they lived there. The present is the key to the past is a lie of evolutionary thought. The geology was different back then.
BTW kangaroos, koalas, polar bears, penguins got to the ark because mostly like they lived there.

they implied every being on earth but a random 2 were killed for the sake of destroying forsaken humanity - yes the roots were embedded in the forged genesis, my question is how could they be so craven.

A cashless society is not a question of if, but when.

Think about it.

1. No more wasteful printing/coining of money.
2. No more dirty money under the table, it's all traceable.
3. No more cheating on taxes.
4. No more filing tax returns which cost taxpayers and the government billions of dollars every year.
5. No more missing persons.
6. No more running from the law.
7. No more problems taking a health history at a hospital. It will save hospitals a small fortune as all they have to do is scan you to know everything about you medically and financially.

And to think, it was all prophesied to come thousands of years ago.

hedging your religion bond ... what if there is an apple tree there, will you be looking for satan junior.

Nah. Water dissolves amino acids, so one would have have life there in the first place. I've already gone over fine tuning facts, no amino acids produced by more accurate Miller-Urey experiment, Drake equation, Ferdi's paradox, Great filter, SETI probes, NASA probes, and more.

Your planet is too far away. Forget it. So you still believe we'll find aliens even if it is a microbe?

they implied every being on earth but a random 2 were killed for the sake of destroying forsaken humanity - yes the roots were embedded in the forged genesis, my question is how could they be so craven.

More than two. Read it again.

One view of the great tribulation or the last half of the final 7 years (3.5 years).

Wouldn’t a true society of god not involve any form of currency?
No.
Why?
The whole cashless society system would hurt the poor the most. A banking system where a person is charged for literally every transaction. Hell the prosecutors won't even go after Wells Fargo for charging employees five bucks for every paycheck they cash (which is illegal and it devalues the employees labor).

It would also open the door for more fraud in the financial system than there already is. Computers and modern technology is a great tool if people use it correctly but it can also be abused on a large scale. Plus it would force every nation in the world to be connected to all of the other nations whether they wanted to be or not. <I suppose that is what some people seem to think they want but it won't work.

It was tried in India already and it didn't work well at all.

Then you have the question of who would be in charge of this cashless realm. Would the USA be like Europe giving over its sovereignty to unelected officials? It seems to me we have enough of that going on without adding in another factor that can be abuse.

Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Wouldn’t a true society of god not involve any form of currency?
No.
Why?
The whole cashless society system would hurt the poor the most. A banking system where a person is charged for literally every transaction. Hell the prosecutors won't even go after Wells Fargo for charging employees five bucks for every paycheck they cash (which is illegal and it devalues the employees labor).

It would also open the door for more fraud in the financial system than there already is. Computers and modern technology is a great tool if people use it correctly but it can also be abused on a large scale. Plus it would force every nation in the world to be connected to all of the other nations whether they wanted to be or not. <I suppose that is what some people seem to think they want but it won't work.

It was tried in India already and it didn't work well at all.

Then you have the question of who would be in charge of this cashless realm. Would the USA be like Europe giving over its sovereignty to unelected officials? It seems to me we have enough of that going on without adding in another factor that can be abuse.

Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Huh? It is a raging success in India. It's hard to believe, but around 2009 half of all Indians didn't have identification and no birth certificate. Now, 95% of the population has digital identification with Aadhaar, a biometric database. In the US, it could be swish.

India Is Likely To Become The First Digital, Cashless Society

America’s cash-free future is just around the corner

I think I'd rather "Book it" with old momma lion being torn to shreds by those animals outside of the Ark. Those Words written by Holy Men as those with Visions who were given divine inspiration I trust much farther than people who trust in earthly/carnal assumptions and flawed precepts.

I think I'd rather "Book it" with old momma lion being torn to shreds by those animals outside of the Ark. Those Words written by Holy Men as those with Visions who were given divine inspiration I trust much farther than people who trust in earthly/carnal assumptions and flawed precepts.

It's the words written by the power of the Holy Spirit. It has been prophecized and we are in the gap of the 70th week. Instead of cash or charge, it will be hand or forehead. Besides, our society benefits from going cashless as long as the government doesn't abuse the power.

It's the words written by the power of the Holy Spirit. Instead of cash or charge, it will be hand or forehead. Besides, our society benefits from going cashless as long as the government doesn't abuse the power.
What is being bought and sold? I don't see where it says "government", "cash" or "charge" anywhere in that prophecy.

Its not the government who "abuse the power". Its the financiers that help finance the governments and put many governments into debt whenever and where ever they can. Why should a city council be allowed to issue a public contract to any company who operates as a tax haven? Why isn't there a registrar containing the identities of company owners, their trust and their foundations? Everybody talks about transparency these days but nobody wants to talk about deals and secret agreements between companies or governments. Why aren't multinational companies required to publish country by country reports? Shouldn't that be available to the public what with transparency and all? In your opinion what would be wrong with introducing automatic financial and investment information exchanges between all of the countries? It you want to make "book" on prophecy then you better be willing to open your books. Why? I have every right to know whose crystal ball you plan on using.

Forum List

Back