Is this Republican a credit to his party?

....and this proves that all Republicans are racist mental defectives in her mind.

yea, the guy sounds whacked and has like zero chance of making it happen, on the other hand, who is say frank hanly?;

In 1907, he signed the Compulsory Sterilization Law, which mandated the sterilization of certain individuals in state custody, making Indiana the first state to adopt eugenics legislation. The legislation was part of the progressive agenda and received broad support at the time.[8] Governor Thomas R. Marshall later ordered the practice stopped in 1909.[9] In 1921, the Indiana Supreme Court found the law unconstitutional.[10]
Again a perfect example of CON$ervative dishonesty. Tell just enough truth to mislead and then shut up!

Hanley was the REPUBLICAN Governor of Indiana who got the REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED General Assembly to pass the compulsory sterilization law. Marshall, the DEMOCRATIC governor stopped it!!!

Is that what leftie cowgirls are into these days? Posting Soros media matters stuff about private conversations from unverified sources alleged to republican state legislators? How pathetic.

He might be a teabagger, I'm not sure.

A Republican in the New Hampshire House of Representatives regrets telling one of his constituents that the mentally challenged and other "defective" people should be sent to Siberia so they don't stand to inherit control of the world.
"The world population has gotten too big and the world is being inherited by too many defective people," Rep. Martin Harty told one of his constituents. "I mean all the defective people, the drug addicts, mentally ill, the retarded -- all of them."
Asked what should be done with those people, Harty said, "I believe if we had a Siberia we should send them to this and they would all freeze and die and we will be rid of them."
New Hampshire Republican Won't Apologize For Saying 'Defective' People Should Die In Siberia | TPMDC

It's late and I don't plan on taking the time to read the article. Why does it say in the title of the article that he won't apologize and then in the article it states that he says he regrets having made the statement. Regrets = "I am sorry."

He will walk it back and say he meant liberals!

Oh, well, that excuses everything.

A Republican in the New Hampshire House of Representatives regrets telling one of his constituents that the mentally challenged and other "defective" people should be sent to Siberia so they don't stand to inherit control of the world.
"The world population has gotten too big and the world is being inherited by too many defective people," Rep. Martin Harty told one of his constituents. "I mean all the defective people, the drug addicts, mentally ill, the retarded -- all of them."
Asked what should be done with those people, Harty said, "I believe if we had a Siberia we should send them to this and they would all freeze and die and we will be rid of them."
New Hampshire Republican Won't Apologize For Saying 'Defective' People Should Die In Siberia | TPMDC
GOP "Death Panels!"

You probably know I am not your biggest fan, but that was good. Please don't tell anyone I said that. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

....and this proves that all Republicans are racist mental defectives in her mind.

yea, the guy sounds whacked and has like zero chance of making it happen, on the other hand, who is say frank hanly?;

In 1907, he signed the Compulsory Sterilization Law, which mandated the sterilization of certain individuals in state custody, making Indiana the first state to adopt eugenics legislation. The legislation was part of the progressive agenda and received broad support at the time.[8] Governor Thomas R. Marshall later ordered the practice stopped in 1909.[9] In 1921, the Indiana Supreme Court found the law unconstitutional.[10]

Sounds like a member of the Obama Administration.
Trajan sure made a SUCKER out of you! :rofl::lmao:

Hanley was the REPUBLICAN Governor of Indiana who got the REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED General Assembly to pass the compulsory sterilization law. Marshall, the DEMOCRATIC governor stopped it!!!

Or he could just be an old fart who says stupid things occasionally.

"As long as they spell my name right, I don't give a damn," said Rep. Martin Harty, a 91-year-old freshman legislator from Barrington. "I was just raising hell a little bit with that girl .. I was kidding with her and it kind of got away from me."

GOP House member won't apologize for remarks about mental illness - Thursday, Mar. 10, 2011

I wonder if Ravi even cared to know the truth. He was yanking a bleeding heart pain in the butt liberal chain.

I don't even think it was stupid to say when taken in honest context, it was funny:lol:

So when he is leaving for Siberia?

Sounds like a progressive to me. They do enjoy theorizing how to eliminate "undesirable" populations.

Of course, considering the last time I pointed it out, with citations, Ravi called me a liar, I doubt anyone supporting progressive ideas is going to admit this.

He might be on to something
The+greatest+sag+of+all.jpg

thats-racist.gif

:)

peace...

Or he could just be an old fart who says stupid things occasionally.

"As long as they spell my name right, I don't give a damn," said Rep. Martin Harty, a 91-year-old freshman legislator from Barrington. "I was just raising hell a little bit with that girl .. I was kidding with her and it kind of got away from me."

GOP House member won't apologize for remarks about mental illness - Thursday, Mar. 10, 2011

I wonder if Ravi even cared to know the truth. He was yanking a bleeding heart pain in the butt liberal chain.

I don't even think it was stupid to say when taken in honest context, it was funny:lol:

I'm Surprised Ravi didn't blow her Knee out Jerking that hard without doing a Little Research first... :thup:

peace...

The Truth tends to be Racist...

peace...

I tend to think that the truth cuts through crap despite race.

Correct...

Like this...

Post Japan there aren't Looters, Violence nor any Finger Pointing...

Post Katrina there were...

Is it Racist to Observe this?...

If so, why?

peace...

I don't think so at all.

Any issues involved are cultural not racial.

GOP "Death Panels!"

Well..yeah.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer pulled the funding on transplants and let 2 people die.

They ain't kidding about this.

They want people to die.

Well..yeah.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer pulled the funding on transplants and let 2 people die.

They ain't kidding about this.

They want people to die.

You figured us out. We want you all to die.

(I'm being sarcastic. I shouldn't have to say this, but I am not convinced you will understand otherwise).

obama
It’s “like the Special Olympics or something,”

Harry Reid
“My staff tells me not to say this, but I’m going to say it anyway,” said Reid in his remarks. “In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol. It may be descriptive but it’s true.”

Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up

And these idiots did it on camera, not in passing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a progressive to me. They do enjoy theorizing how to eliminate "undesirable" populations.

Of course, considering the last time I pointed it out, with citations, Ravi called me a liar, I doubt anyone supporting progressive ideas is going to admit this.
You found one person that lived approximately 100 years ago that agreed with this Republican. And SHE was a Republican.

George H.W. Bush agreed with her, too.

So that makes you a liar.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back