Is this OK in your eyes?

I just wonder. Honestly, I don't know - but - assume this is about Trump.
What if it was for Obama?
Is there a difference? If so, why?

I just wonder. Honestly, I don't know - but - assume this is about Trump.
What if it was for Obama?
Is there a difference? If so, why?
i saw it 746 times under obama too

every president since our inception has his haters

nonissue

Is this OK in your eyes?

Is what about the image presented in the OP okay?

The young lady holding the sign is okay-looking, but I suspect our respective takes in that regard isn't what is sought.

Personally, I think it's anti-American (whether it is intended for Trump, Obama, Bush or Clinton etc.) ... there is freedom of speech, but, will never understand anyone that would not hope for the best for our country and stand behind an elected President.

Personally, I think it's anti-American (whether it is intended for Trump, Obama, Bush or Clinton etc.) ... there is freedom of speech, but, will never understand anyone that would not hope for the best for our country and stand behind an elected President.

Playing around with the first amendment is way too much of a slippery slope. Gotta leave the nutters be I'm afraid.

that makes no sense

do you vote in your best interests or not

and then...if a president is AGAINST yours, do you cheer for his success?

thats crayseeeeeee :cuckoo:

town board meeting:

all in favor of jenny say aye.

aye
aye
nay
aye

shit jenny is elected and her #1 objective is to put a grocery store on my damn street.

cheer for jennys success?

ohhhhla parking lot where my favorite climbing trees were :dig:

this is why id like for there to be no nations. voters are lunatics

What gives you the idea that the young lady is not motivated by what she believes to be best for this country?

She is entitled to her opinion regardless who it was addressed to at the time.

In the military.........the saying was..........Salute the Rank and Not necessarily the person of that Rank.

It can be applied to the President as well.

that makes no sense

do you vote in your best interests or not

and then...if a president is AGAINST yours, do you cheer for his success?

thats crayseeeeeee :cuckoo:

town board meeting:

all in favor of jenny say aye.

aye
aye
nay
aye

shit jenny is elected and her #1 objective is to put a grocery store on my damn street.

cheer for jennys success?

ohhhhla parking lot where my favorite climbing trees were :dig:

this is why id like for there to be no nations. voters are lunatics

Agreed, but, you should hope and support his (or her) efforts to make this a better Country. I didn't agree with many policies of many presidents, but, he (whoever he was) WAS our president (or is) and because I'm in this country, will hope he does something that will help us.

But you are correct, SUPPORT was the wrong word.... I clearly did not and don't support every action every President has made... so, point given there....

Is this OK in my eyes?
Yes. The kid is making a statement. I wonder what she would say if asked for specifics that lead her to hold up a sign with that message. But, yeah, it's OK.

Forum List

Back