Is This Is Who You Want For Your President??? Are You Kidding ?

Every time Joe Biden speaks, he manages to put his hoof in his mouth.
Yesterday he said “ we can’t give GEORGE, err, GEORGE, errr, errr, four more years”!

Until his wife whispered “Trump “ in his ear!

THIS IS WHO YOU WANT FOR YOUR PRESIDENT??? ARE YOU KIDDING ?
Joe Biden is going to be your next president.
Say it.
PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN!!!
Keep saying it, hitlery didn’t make it either , hasn’t stopped you

Yesterday he said “ we can’t give GEORGE, err, GEORGE, errr, errr, four more years”!

And Trump is going to get beaten by a guy in severe mental decline. Sounds about right.
I like how Democrats are so dumb, they see Joe speak and think he is smart and quick witted.
Biden is still smarter than Trump. Trump thinks that Finland is part of Russia.
19 times Trump showed he hasn't got a clue about the most basic world geography
Joe misspoke... that happens... He does it all the time... It is grand, it is human...

Trump seriously doesn't know... We are talking basic stuff, Finland and Russia, disinfectant, the law......

Joe will misspeak again and the world will not end... Ht will be surrounded by a top class crew...

By the way GOP have a top class crew too but few of them would go near Trump. Smart people know Trump is a cancer and best avoided... So many GOP politicians are going to have live with there cowardice... Trump will be brought to court in New York and his protection will start to slip...

I think Biden will have an AG who could also charge Trump but Biden will stay out of it... Eventually as the truth comes out the GOP will turn on him and eat there own. Trump won't have the bully pulpit to herd them around anymore... There is plenty of GOP that want shot of Trump if he looses...

Biden could protect him and that would actually to his advantage... Trump would hang around like a bad smell... Riddled in bad dealings and court cases dip feeding corruption and infecting anyone who was working and supporting him at the time.

Democrats might not want to kill with a dagger but let him infect the whole beast..
No one ever said the world would end, merely pointing out sleepy creepy lost it. You vote for dementia joe I don’t care.

I'd like to test a theory I've had for some time.

So, let's all see how long this stupid thread stays open. Everyone gather round.

We have a title in all caps, no meaningful content and no link to meaningless content.

My bet is that it stays open.

Watch.

There's always the possibility that it gets closed just because I said something, but I doubt it.

If you look through his thread posting history, this cat always gets a free pass to not have to follow the same rules we do.
Put your tinfoil back in your pocket. I have threads closed or moved all the time even when I do include links.

We are already experiencing a president who we don't want and who does not speak for us.
but obammy isn't in there anymore.

and this piece of shit won't be here longer, either. talk trump. cheap white trash who knows nothing. I'm of European ethnicity. He was raised in Queens. I was raised maybe 15 miles away in north jersey. I know trash. I never wanted to know it, but I know it now. I have some health issues right now that impair my walking, but it will subside. Then I will stand in line to vote for Biden and Harris. To my Jersey brother, Bruce Springsteen, coming up three years in front of me, I love you.

You must remember.......

They are NOT voting FOR Biden.....They are voting AGAINST TRUMP. They would most certainly vote for Hitler if he was running against Trump.

Defeating Trump is the ONLY motivation the left has this year. The rabid left media has manipulated it's slaves well

We are already experiencing a president who we don't want and who does not speak for us.

and this piece of shit won't be here longer, either. talk trump. cheap white trash who knows nothing. I'm of European ethnicity. He was raised in Queens. I was raised maybe 15 miles away in north jersey. I know trash. I never wanted to know it, but I know it now. I have some health issues right now that impair my walking, but it will subside. Then I will stand in line to vote for Biden and Harris. To my Jersey brother, Bruce Springsteen, coming up three years in front of me, I love you.
He’ll be there when Amy gets her seat. You seem to have reached A conclusion That Biden won? When?

Put your tinfoil back in your pocket. I have threads closed or moved all the time even when I do include links.

There's nothing tin foil about it, everything I said is factually true and cannot be contested.

It's an observation. That's it. Nothing else.

I couldn't really care less about threads getting moved or closed. My intention wasn't to argue over threads getting closed or moved, but simply to point out the obvious to satisfy my own curiosity about something specific. And my curiosity was satisfied.

That's really all I have to say about it. I'm naturally astute. What can I say? :)

Last edited:

He’ll be there when Amy gets her seat. You seem to have reached A conclusion That Biden won? When?
This
So the white trash whore plants a sex chick on the Supreme court? This is the highest court of the United States of America. This in not a place for some S&M queen who likes to keep her legs open.

There's nothing tin foil about it, everything I said is factually true and cannot be contested.

I couldn't really care less about threads getting moved or closed. My intention wasn't to argue over threads getting closed or moved, but simply to point out the obvious to satisfy my own curiosity about something specific. And my curiosity was satisfied.

That's really all I have to say about it. I'm naturally astute. What can I say? :)
Stalkerish seems more fitting than astute. I couldn't tell you what anyone posted yesterday specifically. Much less as a trend.
Me thinks you pay too much attention to pointless shit.

And Trump is going to get beaten by a guy in severe mental decline. Sounds about right.
I like how Democrats are so dumb, they see Joe speak and think he is smart and quick witted.
It once was, stupid.

It once was, stupid.
That's what you think Trump was referring to? You're suggesting that he has a good grasp of history? :blowpop:

Stalkerish seems more fitting than astute.

No, I've only ever clicked on op's profile once or twice. And that was just out of curiosity as to why he always got away with not having to follow the same rules we do whenever I see him start new threads.

But now I know why.

But, hey, if you wanna get dicky and make claims like that when I'm just pointing out a reality, I'm just the one to hand it right back to you, gramps, gare awn teed. Your choice. Try me.

Last edited:

Contest? Who did that?

This
So the white trash whore plants a sex chick on the Supreme court? This is the highest court of the United States of America. This in not a place for some S&M queen who likes to keep her legs open.
Ginsberg is passed, you should calm down.

It once was, stupid.
That's what you think Trump was referring to? You're suggesting that he has a good grasp of history? :blowpop:
Prove it

Trump has money that's for sure. He does speak like he is from the street. Like most people do. You do not like what you are.

It once was, stupid.
Prove it
Does It Matter That the President Knows Nothing About History? We Asked 3 Historians.

Forum List

Back