Is this conclusive evidence that Trump is unfit for the Presidency?

You implied he was better than other presidents. I proved to you he wasn't.

Nothing in your post refutes my rebuttal, which proves that on war and military ops, he's average to other presidents. But he is significantly inferior in one key respect--he blames others and never takes responsibility for his failures.

All you are going is revealing your bias towards Democrat Presidents. I covered both Repubs and Dems.

You forgot to mention that Trump got a soldier killed just about the first week he was in office.

In late January 2017, just a few weeks after taking office, Trump ordered a military operation in Yemen. This operation, a counterterrorism mission, was aimed at gathering intelligence on Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) and neutralizing key operatives. The operation, which was carried out by the United States Navy's SEAL Team 6, resulted in the death of a U.S. Navy SEAL, Chief Petty Officer William "Ryan" Owens, and several civilians, including children.

The operation, known as the Yakla raid or the Raid on Yakla, faced significant criticism for a number of reasons. Here are some of the main points of contention:

1. Planning and approval: Critics argued that the operation was hastily planned and approved without sufficient intelligence or groundwork. While planning for the raid began during the Obama administration, it was ultimately greenlit by Trump just days after he took office. Some argued that Trump's inexperience in military affairs may have contributed to his decision to approve the operation despite potential shortcomings in the plan.
  2. Execution: The raid faced complications from the outset, including the loss of the element of surprise due to detection by AQAP militants. This led to an intense firefight, during which the U.S. forces faced heavy resistance. Critics questioned the execution of the operation, particularly the decision to proceed even after the loss of surprise.
  3. Civilian casualties: The raid resulted in the death of several civilians, including an 8-year-old American girl, Nawar al-Awlaki. The high number of civilian casualties drew widespread condemnation and raised questions about the value of the intelligence gathered in relation to the human cost of the operation.
  4. Responsibility: In the aftermath of the raid, Trump received criticism for appearing to deflect responsibility for Owens' death. In an interview, Trump said that the operation was something that his generals "wanted to do" and that "they lost Ryan." Critics argued that as Commander-in-Chief, Trump should have taken responsibility for the outcome of the operation.
In summary, the Yakla raid in Yemen ordered by President Trump in the early days of his administration led to the death of a U.S. Navy SEAL and several civilians, sparking criticism over the planning, approval, execution, and responsibility of the operation.

But, of course, blaming others and his famous 'I take no responsibility' line, his fake bone spurs deferments, and his dissing soldiers and military folks in general for their service and courage doesn't mean shit to a guy like you, eh?

I didn't think so.
You got some balls calling out Trump because he lost 1 soul in a successful military action. How about you address your loved one, BIDEN, the jackass who defied his military advisors and abandoned our citizens and friendlies in Afghanistan? His stupidity resulted in the unnecessary deaths of 13 of our best. FJB

In my view, it is inescapable, incontrovertible, unassailable, 100% positive proof that Trump is unfit for the office of the Presidency:

Behold his statements made before the United Nations.

What he said no competent leader would ever say. It is totally irresponsible and dangerous.

That is my heartfelt opinion, now see if you don't agree

"...we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea" --Donald Trump

,It's as if Trump has been watching too many John Wayne movies, he's a mad man drunk on power.

WTF?

Am I right?

You guys are really, really, worried Trump could win in 2024, aren't you?

Trump is the best problem solving President since Eisenhower. His biggest problem is that he puts the people before the establishment and that pisses off Democrats, the MSM, the deep state and neocons, all of which are robbing our country and the taxpayers blind.

Just the opposite. In that flagrantly ill advised photo op, Trump is the first president in history to give the leader of the murderous regime of North Korea the prestige of being seen with a US President, a photo op they have long craved, but no other President but one super incompetent and monumentally ignorant and stupid Donald Trump would do it.
That is just your opinion and one held by a definitely a small number of people, maybe just you!

That is just your opinion and one held by a definitely a small number of people, maybe just you!

You don't think ol' Rumpole is going to let a little firecracker like that one go unlit, eh? Hah!

When President Trump met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore in June 2018 and later in Vietnam in February 2019, it marked the first-ever meeting between a sitting US president and a North Korean leader. The event was highly controversial and garnered a wide range of opinions from the diplomatic corps, the military, western leaders, and politicians.

Some saw the meetings as a positive step toward diplomacy and a potential path to deescalating tensions in the Korean Peninsula. Advocates for diplomacy argued that engaging in direct dialogue with Kim Jong Un could pave the way for better relations, reducing the risk of conflict, and potentially leading to denuclearization.

However, others criticized the meetings and the photo-ops, arguing that they legitimized Kim Jong Un's regime without any tangible progress on denuclearization or human rights issues. Critics contended that the meetings and the resulting images elevated North Korea's status on the world stage without securing any meaningful concessions or commitments from the regime.

In the diplomatic corps and among western leaders, opinions were also divided. Some appreciated the unconventional approach taken by President Trump, hoping that it could lead to breakthroughs in the longstanding impasse between the US and North Korea. Others were more skeptical, expressing concerns about the lack of preparation, the absence of clear objectives, and the potential for the meetings to be exploited for propaganda purposes by North Korea.

The military establishment, too, had a range of opinions. Some military leaders and experts acknowledged the potential benefits of diplomacy, while others expressed concerns about the potential consequences of engaging with a regime that has a history of violating agreements and pursuing nuclear weapons development

And what did Trump achieve?

1 Legitimization of his regime internationally, by meeting with and being the object of lavish praise by the president of the United States;

2 An unexpected and long-sought freeze on U.S.-South Korea joint exercises announced by President Trump, with the additional virtue of dividing the United States from South Korea and Japan, who were blindsided by the announcement;

3 A suggestion by President Trump that U.S. strategic bombers based in Guam should not conduct exercises in Korea, an important step toward affirming Pyongyang’s definition of denuclearization of the entire Korean peninsula;

4 A denunciation of U.S.-South Korea exercises by President Trump as provocative;

5 A summit that is sure to greatly accelerate the process of erosion of sanctions against North Korea, first by China, Russia, and South Korea, and inevitably by others to follow;

6 A promise from President Trump to invite Kim Jong-un to the White House;

7 The stated desire of President Trump to withdraw all U.S. forces from South Korea;

8 A U.S. commitment to provide security guarantees to North Korea; and

9 A mortal blow to the U.S. ability to either increase sanctions or threaten use of force for the foreseeable future

I, and a number of the members of the Diplomatic Corp, Western Leaders and the Military agree with yours truly. But, yes, opinions are divided, but I doubt sincerely it's a 'small number' and that 'I'm the only one'.

You don't think ol' Rumpole is going to let a little firecracker like that one go unlit, eh? Hah!

When President Trump met with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore in June 2018 and later in Vietnam in February 2019, it marked the first-ever meeting between a sitting US president and a North Korean leader. The event was highly controversial and garnered a wide range of opinions from the diplomatic corps, the military, western leaders, and politicians.

Some saw the meetings as a positive step toward diplomacy and a potential path to deescalating tensions in the Korean Peninsula. Advocates for diplomacy argued that engaging in direct dialogue with Kim Jong Un could pave the way for better relations, reducing the risk of conflict, and potentially leading to denuclearization.

However, others criticized the meetings and the photo-ops, arguing that they legitimized Kim Jong Un's regime without any tangible progress on denuclearization or human rights issues. Critics contended that the meetings and the resulting images elevated North Korea's status on the world stage without securing any meaningful concessions or commitments from the regime.

In the diplomatic corps and among western leaders, opinions were also divided. Some appreciated the unconventional approach taken by President Trump, hoping that it could lead to breakthroughs in the longstanding impasse between the US and North Korea. Others were more skeptical, expressing concerns about the lack of preparation, the absence of clear objectives, and the potential for the meetings to be exploited for propaganda purposes by North Korea.

The military establishment, too, had a range of opinions. Some military leaders and experts acknowledged the potential benefits of diplomacy, while others expressed concerns about the potential consequences of engaging with a regime that has a history of violating agreements and pursuing nuclear weapons development

And what did Trump achieve?

1 Legitimization of his regime internationally, by meeting with and being the object of lavish praise by the president of the United States;

2 An unexpected and long-sought freeze on U.S.-South Korea joint exercises announced by President Trump, with the additional virtue of dividing the United States from South Korea and Japan, who were blindsided by the announcement;

3 A suggestion by President Trump that U.S. strategic bombers based in Guam should not conduct exercises in Korea, an important step toward affirming Pyongyang’s definition of denuclearization of the entire Korean peninsula;

4 A denunciation of U.S.-South Korea exercises by President Trump as provocative;

5 A summit that is sure to greatly accelerate the process of erosion of sanctions against North Korea, first by China, Russia, and South Korea, and inevitably by others to follow;

6 A promise from President Trump to invite Kim Jong-un to the White House;

7 The stated desire of President Trump to withdraw all U.S. forces from South Korea;

8 A U.S. commitment to provide security guarantees to North Korea; and

9 A mortal blow to the U.S. ability to either increase sanctions or threaten use of force for the foreseeable future

I, and a number of the members of the Diplomatic Corp, Western Leaders and the Military agree with yours truly. But, yes, opinions are divided, but I doubt sincerely it's a 'small number' and that 'I'm the only one'.
Nice collection of opinions. How did Trump's visit have on NK firing ICBMs into the Pacific?

Democrats point to the "photo op" with Kim Jung Un, like that matters. What matters is that the democrats paid Kim Jung Un tribute for 25-years or so, calling it "humanitarian aid". I'd call it blackmail by NK. Whether you call it "humanitarian aid" or "extortion money" or "blacklmail" democrats paid it, Trump played hardball with NK.

Democrats point to the "photo op" with Kim Jung Un, like that matters. What matters is that the democrats paid Kim Jung Un tribute for 25-years or so, calling it "humanitarian aid". I'd call it blackmail by NK. Whether you call it "humanitarian aid" or "extortion money" or "blacklmail" democrats paid it, Trump played hardball with NK.

When you are right,, you are right!

i-am-not-a-crook-tricky-dicky-doc-braham.jpg

Link please.
When you look at what those private parts serviced, you can't help but admire his taste in women.

t_karen_mcdougal4.jpg
Karen McD.

iu
Melania

iu
Stormy

iu
Marla

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter I'd be dating her" ---Donald Trump

Yeah, taste in women. Got it.

Here's the first whore, I mean 'lady'.

Melania-Trump-Nude-1 (2).jpg

Now I don't have anything against nudity. But, when you put your hand over your private parts, you are saying there is something wrong with nudity, so, that is why I object to her photo. You could have posed to hide them, where the hiding seems natural, but her pose is horrific unnatural. (The blackouts are for the rules of the forum) Besides, there are far more artistic poses than a full frontal shot like this. I was a pro photographer for many years, and this shot, in my professional opinion, makes her look cheap.

I'm calling her a 'whore' not for this shot, but for her gold digging. No way in hell would she have married Trump but for his being a rich tycoon.

Last edited:
"If Ivanka weren't my daughter I'd be dating her" ---Donald Trump

Yeah, taste in women. Got it.

View attachment 787824

Now I don't have anything against nudity. But, when you put your hand over your private parts, you are saying there is something wrong with nudity, so, that is why I object to her photo. You could have posed to hide them, where the hiding seems natural, but her pose is horrific unnatural. (The blackouts are for the rules of the forum) Besides, there are far more artistic poses than a full frontal shot like this. I was a pro photographer for many years, and this shot, in my professional opinion, makes her look cheap.

I'm calling her a 'whore' not for this shot, but for her gold digging. No way in hell would she have married Trump but for his being a rich tycoon.

Yeah? So? Beautiful women marry rich and powerful men. Been that way since time began.

Your bigotry is funny. Stupid, but funny.

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter I'd be dating her" ---Donald Trump Yeah, taste in women. Got it.
1. Ivanka is beautiful. At least Trump didn't shower with her like pedo Joe did with Ashley.
1684801329094.png

2. Melania was a model, she did what the photographer told her to do. You probably never fucked a woman, or at least a beautiful one with 6-pack abs.

3. Spare us your moronic interpretations of Melania.
iu

4. Give us your interpretation of this photo of pedo Joe drooling...
1684801411994.png

1. Ivanka is beautiful. At least Trump didn't shower with her like pedo Joe did with Ashley.

2. Melania was a model, she did what the photographer told her to do.
I've shot models, and that isn't a pose I would ever do. I'd expect a model to refuse a terrible shot, and they do, the good ones.
You probably never fucked a woman, or at least a beautiful one with 6-pack abs.
More proof you are a creep.
3. Spare us your moronic interpretations of Melania.

4. Give us your interpretation of this photo of pedo Joe drooling...
View attachment 787827

No, the real creep in this equation is you.

You traffic in innuendo. Here's what you are doing, this picture, according to the standard you are applying to Biden, if I apply the same bogus standard you are using, I could similarly declare that Trump is copping a feel on young Ivanka with his dick rubbing on her butt.

trump-ivanka.jpg

But, I don't do that kind of shit because my mind isn't in the gutter. Yours is. You have proved it many times on this forum. You are a creep.

Last edited:
I've shot models, and that isn't a pose I would ever do. I'd expect a model to refuse a terrible shot, and they do, the good ones.

More proof you are a creep.

No, the real creep in this equation is you.

You traffic in innuendo. Here's what you are doing, this picture, according to the standard you are applying to Biden, if I apply the same bogus standard you are using, I could similarly declare that Trump is copping a feel on young Ivanka with his dick rubbing on her butt.

View attachment 787828

But, I don't do that kind of shit because my mind isn't in the gutter. Yours is. You have proved it many times on this forum. You are a creep.

Sure you have. One thing you progbots all have in common is you are prolific liars.

Forum List

Back