Is there anything wrong with me saying this to women today when I go to Walmart?

I am definitely not getting nothing off a shelf for a ugly woman
great priorities.

Deal with it, it;s a PHILLY THING
being a shallow chauvinist is a philly thing? We have them here in NY too... .(i think they're everywhere)

I will be in NY in 3 weeks to visit manhattan
Have fun! Manhattans great.
He'll find something wrong with it. Watch.

great priorities.

being a shallow chauvinist is a philly thing? We have them here in NY too... .(i think they're everywhere)

Hoping for nice weather so I can do the Uptown 2 Bus Tour

great priorities.

If the weather nice and I get to sit on the top level of the tour bus of the uptown tour then I will be as happy as a faggot with a bag of dicks

great priorities.

Well there's plenty wrong with it, and plenty right. If he goes around telling ugly girls that he won't help them out because they're ugly he'll end up with a NY fist for lunch.

If the weather nice and I get to sit on the top level of the tour bus of the uptown tour then I will be as happy as a faggot with a bag of dicks
You may want to check your ignorance at the border. NY doesn't play that BS.

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

"sorry miss I don't work here"

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY

What if you said, "I'd be happy to get that for you in exchange for a Quick BJ while I'm doing it"?

Just a thought.

Signed,

A Friend

The last time I was in Walmart I was approached by 4 ladies asking can I grab something off the top shelf because it was too high. So today I plan to say this if asked by any woman who askes me to get something off a top shelf

I don't go in Walmart to grab shit off the shelf for multiple women. How would they get it if I wasn't in there?

THIS STOPS TODAY
Is it still okay for a group of men to ask you to reach for things?

U want my fist to reach for your face?

Many men are short.

THIS STOPS TODAY
Being nice with people is always the best policy View attachment 124189

My point is I was asked this question 5 times the last time I was there. That's too many
Maybe the women think you are hot.
Pick-up night at Walmart.

Men who hang out in the freezer section in summer are the ones to watch out for.

THIS STOPS TODAY
Is it still okay for a group of men to ask you to reach for things?

U want my fist to reach for your face?

Many men are short.

If a short man asked anything in a supermarket I would calmly say

"get the fuck away from me

Women are shy. You thought that's what they really wanted?

Yes since the shelf in walmart are extra high
And they suddenly realized that was the item they needed.

I;m shy too so I wouldn't even know how to get the convo started after I grabbed the item lol
Practice this:
"Here you go ma'am ....say ...those are some mighty nice tits!"

Or I can say........"you sure have fluffy buns"

Women are shy. You thought that's what they really wanted?

Yes since the shelf in walmart are extra high
And they suddenly realized that was the item they needed.

I;m shy too so I wouldn't even know how to get the convo started after I grabbed the item lol
Practice this:
"Here you go ma'am ....say ...those are some mighty nice tits!"

Or I can say........"you sure have fluffy buns"
Fluffy could be taken as an insult. You have to be careful with women. You're better off with words like 'magnificent' 'awesome' heavenly', etc. Always a positive connotation.

Forum List

Back