Is there a Terrorist Anywhere on the Planet Democrats Will NOT Defend if it is Anti-Trump?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I ask that due to the universal TDS being demonstrated by Democrats who have been calling the killing of our nations worst enemy, who not only has killed and wounded thousands of Americans, but also of his own countries protesters who merely want freedom.

Congressional Democrats Denounce Killing of Soleimani

But they find mock assassinations of Trump to be funny.

Illinois Democrat Sen. Martin Sandoval Holds Mock Trump Assassination At Fundraiser

I used to mark all that up to partisan rivalry and stupidity, but now I am not so sure. What American in their right mind defends Soleimani?

SICK: Democrat Slotkin Says She Watched Soleimani Kill Her "Friends and Colleagues" But She Helped Keep Him Alive Anyway

The Democratic Party leadership is certifiably INSANE, literally INSANE with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Doing the “wag the dog” thing, is not admirable.

If Ears did this, you guys would be screaming your fool heads off.

Is there a Terrorist Anywhere on the Planet Democrats Will NOT Defend if it is Anti-Trump?
No, you liar. They aren't defending any terrorists.

Did you even bother to read the article you linked to?

What they stated is that he did this without congressional approval, and no coherent strategy.

Which isn't surprising, considering the impulsive asshole doesn't have a strategy for anything he does.

What they stated is that he did this without congressional approval, and no coherent strategy.

Which isn't surprising, considering the impulsive asshole doesn't have a strategy for anything he does.
FB_IMG_1578220288853.jpg

Congressional approval is neither required nor necessary, and sound strategy is in the mind of the beholder. That the Democrats instinctively disagree with everything this man does is of no importance.

Trump keeps winning and the clown car media/democrats keep losing .. congratulations .. I love this strategy.... :wink_2:

Obama_Foreign_Policy.jpg ... I remember those days when Democrats were oh sooo happy and gay:pinkygirly:

I ask that due to the universal TDS being demonstrated by Democrats who have been calling the killing of our nations worst enemy, who not only has killed and wounded thousands of Americans, but also of his own countries protesters who merely want freedom.

Illinois Democrat Sen. Martin Sandoval Holds Mock Trump Assassination At Fundraiser

I used to mark all that up to partisan rivalry and stupidity, but now I am not so sure. What American in their right mind defends Soleimani?

SICK: Democrat Slotkin Says She Watched Soleimani Kill Her "Friends and Colleagues" But She Helped Keep Him Alive Anyway

The Democratic Party leadership is certifiably INSANE, literally INSANE with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The far left was for due process of these terrorist, but not Trump!

Then again Obama does away with due process and the far left cheers!

Americans who understand the difference between defending Soleimani and defending his illegal assassination.
AP20003681093917-e1578207126111-1024x640.jpg

Assassination or defensive action? Soleimani killing ignites freighted debate

"The AP Stylebook, considered a news industry bible, defines assassination as 'the murder of a politically important or prominent individual by surprise attack....'"

"The premeditated killing of a specific individual commander for what they have done on the battlefield or what they may do has been prohibited by the law of armed conflict dating from the Hague Conventions of 1907, and by a protocol of the Geneva Convention in 1949 saying 'it is prohibited to kill, injure or capture an adversary by perfidy,' she added.

"International war law aside, there also has been a US executive order in place since 1976 forbidding the US from carrying out political assassinations.

"The order came into being after revelations that the CIA had organized or sanctioned assassination attempts against foreign leaders including Fidel Castro."

Who will Trump assassinate AFTER his Senate trial begins?

You defend Trump & he is doing far more damage to America than some Iranian. His policies will kill more Americans than Iran.

Here you are defending an American that went over seas & recruited & taught bomb building that killed countless people including Americans.

You God damn hypocritical fools defend Anwar Al -Awlaki ever day here on USMB.

When a US citizens leaves America & joins a terrorist organization & actively helps them kill Americans, then he is fair game.

Killing him did not pose a threat to US citizens around the world. He was not a country's leader. He was actively involved.

Here you are defending an American that went over seas & recruited & taught bomb building that killed countless people including Americans.

You God damn hypocritical fools defend Anwar Al -Awlaki ever day here on USMB.

When a US citizens leaves America & joins a terrorist organization & actively helps them kill Americans, then he is fair game.

Killing him did not pose a threat to US citizens around the world. He was not a country's leader. He was actively involved.

Another far left cult member that supported Obama's illegal wars!

Obama was far worse than Trump, but the far left is blind to their own cult leaders!

The last time I saw such an outpouring of grief at the death of a thug was when Big Mike Brown died.

Doing the “wag the dog” thing, is not admirable.

If Ears did this, you guys would be screaming your fool heads off.
He did it. As long as he killed actual terrorists up to no good, I'm glad. You are nutty on this antiwar thing, so much that you think Gabbard is a good choice for president

Standard tribal silliness. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, for the moment, if I sense it gives me the slightest political advantage.

We appear to be locked in this behavior pattern now. We're doing this to ourselves.

Nobody is defending the man. Sane people are questioning the wisdom of killing him at this time and in this manner.

You see all disagreement as being manufactured for partisan reasons.....and that is weird. It surely stifles your ability to state an opinion.

View attachment 298440
That's bullshit.

Forum List

Back