Is there a Muslim that can actually prove seven virgins exist in heaven?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i can't really fathom the idea that there are seven virgins for every good Muslims in heaven. That means, that while on earth, these women had to remain celebrate at a ratio of seven to one. That would mean that only one seventh of the population is sexually active. The last time I checked the stats that doesn't exist anywhere. Are there special women being groomed for the afterlife just for these good Muslims? I haven't seen any of those either. I'm waiting for a logical explanation for this.

ed98fc4ca912492eb73f2b413dfd00785a966d61.jpg

Asking people to prove faith is a fool's errand.

Like I said the other day,

the Muslim imam promises you 72 virgins.

the Christian preacher promises you wings and a harp.

the Rabbi promises to get you a fire extinguisher, wholesale.

What's the point? Do I really want 72 girls who don't know what they're doing and will just lay there all nervous and thinking about romance or do I want 72 girls who are into all kinds of freaky shit?

You want me to sign up for your religion, promise me 72 whores.

i can't really fathom the idea that there are seven virgins for every good Muslims in heaven. That means, that while on earth, these women had to remain celebrate at a ratio of seven to one. That would mean that only one seventh of the population is sexually active. The last time I checked the stats that doesn't exist anywhere. Are there special women being groomed for the afterlife just for these good Muslims? I haven't seen any of those either. I'm waiting for a logical explanation for this.

You might be a christer goyim if you have no problem believing that a Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to himself as a man-god who sacrifices himself to himself then came back to life and then ascended into the sky. :laugh2:

seven virgins ... for every good Muslims in heaven.

that's the kicker, the rarity of both and for seven virgins there is still a shortage for them of a good muslim ... and they have waited so long.

Why do you think they hide behind a shield of school girls trying to up their ratio?
The only place you'll find 72 virgins is in a lesbian bar.

Forum List

Back