Is there a better band than AC/DC?

How about Bon Jovi, or Europe? Or maybe...Guns n Roses? I like Acca Dacca, but I like Pink Floyd better. Just sayin'...
I saw Pink Floyd in concert twice. Both at the LA Sports Arena. The first one they played Dark Side of the Moon. The second one, they did the Wall. I liked Dark Side more.

They’re going to be doing a tribute to blood sweat and tears. I haven’t heard their stuff in years but I like it.

Stevie is number one but I like it when the other band members sing here and there
I keep confusing Blood, Sweat and Tears with Rare Earth.

How about Bon Jovi, or Europe? Or maybe...Guns n Roses? I like Acca Dacca, but I like Pink Floyd better. Just sayin'...
I saw Pink Floyd in concert twice. Both at the LA Sports Arena. The first one they played Dark Side of the Moon. The second one, they did the Wall. I liked Dark Side more.
i did too billo,same place dark side tour.....as soon as the lights dimmed there must have a 100 joints being lit...lol

Maroon 5

iu

If there is, I haven't seen it.

AC/DC Shot Down in Flames - YouTube

AC/DC is the greatest fuckin' band that ever lived!

If you disagree, then prove it!

AC/DC is one of the all-time greats. There are a few that I would put at the top and not really be able to determine who's better:

(not in any particular order)The Who, AC/DC, Van Halen, Led Zepplin, Green Day.

That said, Shoot to Thrill is the greatest Rock and Roll song ever written or played.

The Beatles??? The Beatles don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same thread as AC/DC.

Holy....:eusa_hand:...anyone who would put Green day in the same line-up as Led Zepplin...holy shit man...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Green Day is punk rock, which is not the same as the classic rock so I realize they would seem to not belong, but they do. They rock and they rock hard.

Green Day is cocksucker rock.

Forum List

Back