Is the United States the modern Roman Empire--too big to hold together?

Our problem is too much diversity. It's been pushed and forced on us so much that now we are full of groups and such groups of people from allover the world with vastly different religious, political, social and belief ideas and no one wants to conform to society, they want society to conform to them.

We need a society that can confirm to America and weed out the ones who won't. They don't need to give up their beliefs, they just need to understand when you live in a country you have to be a part of that country. If someone comes in my house and won't follow my rules and tries to tell me how to do things and that I need to cater to them then they can get the fuck out. America is the same way.

Look at Switzerland. They lack diversity because to become a citizen you have to pay, you have to abide by their rules and customs, you can't even become a citizen unless you speak the language. But they have incredibly low violent crime, high employment rates, high education rates, good health care and a very calm society because they all respect the system and they don't feel uncomfortable being wedged in with all kinds of different people all wanting things their way. When you live among familiar people you're more at ease, it's in our DNA. It's why most animals don't hang out with other animals.

Love and respect for ones country is diminishing, ultimately that's our problem.
Switzerland is very diverse. They speak French, German, Italian and Romanche. Their culture and cuisine varies from Canton to Canton. Have you ever been there?

New Topics

Forum List

Back