Is the Democratic Party anti-Semitic?

The Dems are controlled by Global Corporate interests. Anti-semitic as it relates to Zionism or a Jewish state is a little bit of red herring. There are American Jews who could care less about policy with Israel. Some are pro Israel some are not or don't care. Non Jew Dems, like The Squad, who called for a boycott of Israel....that is generally pushed by their staffers (although 1 of them has Palestinian ancestry). Ironically alot of this come back good ole Marxist Conflict Theory, which means Israel in the oppressor and Palestine is the oppressed. Which is why Obama did the Iran Nuke deal (Iran supports Palestine), and his relationship with Jarret.

The Dems are controlled by Global Corporate interests. Anti-semitic as it relates to Zionism or a Jewish state is a little bit of red herring. There are American Jews who could care less about policy with Israel. Some are pro Israel some are not or don't care. Non Jew Dems, like The Squad, who called for a boycott of Israel....that is generally pushed by their staffers (although 1 of them has Palestinian ancestry). Ironically alot of this come back good ole Marxist Conflict Theory, which means Israel in the oppressor and Palestine is the oppressed. Which is why Obama did the Iran Nuke deal (Iran supports Palestine), and his relationship with Jarret.
Obama helped arm the genocidal Iranians because he is anti-Semitic

Your post and informative link prompted me to find this relevant article released by ZOA:
"The Zionist Organization of America is urging that Sen. Kamala Harris fire her new Chief-of-Staff Karine Jean-Pierre. Ms. Jean-Pierre is a radical Israel-hater and former spokesperson and senior advisor for the radical Soros-funded MoveOn.org."

"Ms. Jean-Pierre is thus advancing the sickening, dangerous, Orwellian “cancel destruction culture” that falsely condemns and seeks to ostracize pro-Israel groups, even left-leaning ones, as “Islamophobic,” “against human rights,” and unfit to meet with."

Interesting times to say the least, and just when I thought things couldn't get more layered- layers upon layers of the innerworkings behind the political circus...well I just wasn't aware of this tbh!

Obama helped arm the genocidal Iranians because he is anti-Semitic
Obama is anti-Israel. He was indoctrinated as a teenager by Communist Frank Marshall Davis and then went Columbia U AKA the Frankfurt School. Surely he had plenty of Jews working in his administration, so he doesn't dislike Semitic or Jewish people.

Your post and informative link prompted me to find this relevant article released by ZOA:
"The Zionist Organization of America is urging that Sen. Kamala Harris fire her new Chief-of-Staff Karine Jean-Pierre. Ms. Jean-Pierre is a radical Israel-hater and former spokesperson and senior advisor for the radical Soros-funded MoveOn.org."

"Ms. Jean-Pierre is thus advancing the sickening, dangerous, Orwellian “cancel destruction culture” that falsely condemns and seeks to ostracize pro-Israel groups, even left-leaning ones, as “Islamophobic,” “against human rights,” and unfit to meet with."

Interesting times to say the least, and just when I thought things couldn't get more layered- layers upon layers of the innerworkings behind the political circus...well I just wasn't aware of this tbh!
That is big on American university campuses these days.

That video speaks volumes, and thanks for posting it. The student's reluctance to express her support was evident with her emotional overtones barely in check, but the speaker knew her beliefs and drew them out. These are the types of activists who will often be persuaded (some needing little) to commit acts of terror. Hostile activists do not make good activists, and hostility is lethal to all citizens.

I understand that as a young student, one is not yet versed in many areas of life, but to believe that Hamas rule is a good thing for the people of Gaza is either delusional or just insane.

If the general elections take place (which haven't occurred for 15 years) as planned (March/April 2021), it will be interesting to see what happens, or, is allowed to happen. Reportedly, Hamas backers currently being held in Israeli jails have conducted elections while imprisoned. This indicates a strong level of control that has yet to be challenged. Fatah, Hamas say deal reached on Palestinian elections

Hamas gained control by promising the people a "better life" (utilities, clean water) which only transpired within a subset of the population. Currently, the poor are lucky to have 5 hours of electricity daily. I have sympathy for the impoverished who do not back Hamas but currently have no means of changing the dynamic.

There is of course a segment of exhibited wealth within the Gazan Strip (besides their weaponry they've thrown a lot of money into building elaborate shopping malls), but as with many parts of the world, the difference between its poor and rich population is quite dramatic. Reportedly, the Israel-Sudan agreement will reduce the amount of incoming weapons from Iran significantly. The Israel-Sudan agreement is bad news for Hamas - Opeds

It seems this student on the video needs an urgent wake-up call, perhaps a field trip to Gaza to see for herself the conditions of the impoverished that are going unresolved, instead of relying on false propaganda.

PROG Jewish people are anti semitic.

Probably. My uncle said he believed there were two general types of Jews, dependent on where they derived from Europe. He would probably know.

Just like others Jews have a share of evil-dwellers.

Forum List

Back