Is the Democrat Party poised to dump 32 Million Illegitimate Ballots at the 12th Hour to Steal The Election

This ain't No Joke Son!

No, the Joke is when you put a Game Show Host in the White House, and then he proceeded to fuck everything up.

Except it wasn't funny when the punchline is 230,000 dead.
China Joe's Running Mate is a China Virus.

Never in the history of American Elections has a paid & bought for Candidate owned by China chosen as his running mate a Virus Made In China!

Just heard on the news 32 Million Ballots have not been returned.

I believe The DemNazi Party is sitting on 32 Million Mail in Ballots that have not been turned in. They have rigged laws in their favor in some states where post marks aren't required, signatures do not have to match, and counting of the ballots are extended as far as a week.

The DemNazi Brownshirt-Blackshirts are promising weeks of violence and rioting and their lawyers are promising to stretch out the election clear in to 2021.

Y'all better get out and vote and you better make sure you have plenty of Ammo.
Democrat pigs will stoop to any cheating

Never in the history of American Elections has a paid & bought for Candidate owned by China chosen as his running mate a Virus Made In China!

Well, it was very nice of Trump to ignore this problem, call it a hoax, openly not wear a mask, undermine the efforts of officials trying to contain it, and then in an act of true generosity, catch it himself to make himself look like a fool

Well, it was very nice of Trump to ignore this problem, call it a hoax, openly not wear a mask, undermine the efforts of officials trying to contain it, and then in an act of true generosity, catch it himself to make himself look like a fool
Remember all the Fake Chinese Made ID's?
What were they for? We only caught a few thousand of them being shipped to Dem Tard areas.
You douche bags matching them up with mail in ballots?

I believe The DemNazi Party is sitting on 32 Million Mail in Ballots that have not been turned in. They have rigged laws in their favor in some states where post marks aren't required, signatures do not have to match, and counting of the ballots are extended as far as a week.

The DemNazi Brownshirt-Blackshirts are promising weeks of violence and rioting and their lawyers are promising to stretch out the election clear in to 2021.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Remember all the Fake Chinese Made ID's?

Nope. I don't follow the Fox News fantasies.

What were they for? We only caught a few thousand of them being shipped to Dem Tard areas.
You douche bags matching them up with mail in ballots?

And what good would that do, as they would have to be matched up to voter registration rolls...

"Hey, do we have a listing for Yuan Hung-Lo?"

Um, nope.

"How about Hu Flung Pu"

Not really.

"Ho Lee Fuk"

Fraid not.

And Mark Sargent believes the world is flat. Belief doesn't really amount to much.

Show me the evidence.

Well, the one thing we know is that Trump's rallies were super-spreader events so I cannot see how we can have any inauguration until there is a cure for the virus!

Forum List

Back