Is The Currant Future Is Looking Dim What Say You.

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
Some say to prepare but so much is going on with divisions of all kinds now what should we do?

No the bald headed blue eued gut is not a radical or white blue eyed devil or skinhead,just a bald headed blue eyed guy who may be paranoid or may have a point.
What do you think about his warning?
Personally I think a little prepping is in order but nor sure the situaton is that dire so we buy a few extra groceries,can some of our food an try to get back to setting up a small garden that uses as little water as possible.

Some people have said that should civilization somehow collapse the winning strategy is to be constantly mobile and take your supplies from the poor saps who think they can survive in their homes with a stockpile of goods. Not sure I want to live to see such a scenario.

Some people have said that should civilization somehow collapse the winning strategy is to be constantly mobile and take your supplies from the poor saps who think they can survive in their homes with a stockpile of goods. Not sure I want to live to see such a scenario.

That is also true. But if communities stick together or plan ahead some may survive.
I don't have any answers just thought it was something to think about is all.Being on the road may not be a good idea either. No gas no ride!

The funny thing is that democrats won all the marbles but they still behave like losers with a dim future. If it isn't global warming it's the re-emergence of Trump. Lefties never have a good day the the future has to be dim or they won't get votes.

A good way to get lead poisoning from serious preppers.
So starving is better? They laughed about the depression too. People warned of the banks and stock market failing.

Anyway this song always makes me laugh,it cute,imo.Plus I like the beat and I liked the movie it was soundtract of aka Dangerous Minds.

So starving is better? They laughed about the depression too. People warned of the banks and stock market failing.

Anyway this song always makes me laugh,it cute,imo.Plus I like the beat and I liked the movie it was soundtract of aka Dangerous Minds.

So starving is better?

Being prepared and knowing who your supportive neighbors are is better.....The ones who will be starving will be the assholes you see in the grocery stores on the first of the month, with carts loaded down with pre-processed crap, sugary junk food, and loads of soda pop and "energy" drinks....They'll be the ones most likely to be getting the lead poisoning.

So starving is better?

Being prepared and knowing who your supportive neighbors are is better.....The ones who will be starving will be the assholes you see in the grocery stores on the first of the month, with carts loaded down with pre-processed crap, sugary junk food, and loads of soda pop and "energy" drinks....They'll be the ones most likely to be getting the lead poisoning.

This too is true, loose lips sink ships and so no spilling guts if you do prep. We don't prep much at all waited a little too late but maybe there is time to at least get some preps,don't know the way prices are today though.
The safest way is in the community like you said.

Seems to be the way to go. Since mobility is going to trump a fixed position that cannot be defended.

This too is true, loose lips sink ships and so no spilling guts if you do prep. We don't prep much at all waited a little too late but maybe there is time to at least get some preps,don't know the way prices are today though.
The safest way is in the community like you said.
Mormans will help you do some very cost effective prepping

Forum List

Back