CDZ Is the Climate changing?

Well we have about a maximum of 50 years left to save the planet after that it won't be worth saving.
I think you need to grasp the carbonate-silicate cycle concept and Deep Time because your statement is disinformation

Last edited:
Near every thing you see that has a climate issue which they combine pollution with it, is a Climate Propaganda Agenda.

(January 2007) The end of the Fossil Fuel era is upon us so what are we going to do next-?

Energy information Administration Official Energy Statistics from the US government

The above report indicates that the US will be using primarily oil as our main energy source through 2030.
The world's total declared reserves are 1,317,400,000,000 barrels (January 2007).

World oil consumption 2005 is 80,290,000 barrels per day or 29,305,850,000 per year

Dividing annual consumption into total reserves gives us 44.9 years of oil supply at the current consumption rate.

That was fourteen (14) years ago.
We are not changing our habits, and this spells doom for us all.

45-13 = 31 years then the well runs dry

Do you have any suggestions--?

Wait, there is hope for us it seems, now everyone is concerned about climate change.

That concern may be what we need.
Our climate is changing, it has changed dramatically at least four times.

Google “snowball earth”
The Snowball Earth hypothesis proposes that during one or more of Earth's icehouse climates, Earth's surface became entirely or nearly entirely frozen, sometime earlier than 650 Mya (million years ago) during the Cryogenian period. A number of unanswered questions remain, including whether Earth was a full snowball, or a "slushball" with a thin equatorial band of open (or seasonally open) water.
Snowball Earth - Wikipedia

It is amazing that two (2) major events are happening at the same time.

We are running out of fossil fuels, and everyone is concerned about climate change. They both are working towards the same end.

Stop climate change and end our dependence on fossil fuels.
One fixes the other.
Then again, our planet will recover with or without us.

Even if we burned all the fossil fuels still in the ground, over time our planet will recover, with or without us.

Going all electric is our future.

Please embrace these changes, we the people need all the help we can get.

:)-
We have found new wells. Now some want to close those wells at great risk to national security. BTW, Climate doom has been around for centuries not just decades

I'm sure I can speak for all the people in Vermont when I say the weather never changes here...
I for one believe that it is. I've believed this for a long time, but I found that a documentary called "An Inconvenient Truth", which features for Vice President Al Gore prominently, was very persuasive. I know there are those who believe that the Climate isn't changing as well, including some people like James Corbett, who I respect immensely for his work on other subjects, but we simply don't agree when it comes to climate. Recently, a poster in another thread of mine expressed his belief that the climate isn't changing so I thought it might be good to create this thread and see where it goes. I ask that people support any assertions that haven't already been made by another poster with at least one link.

Sorry for the split entry.

I think it's a browser thing.

Global warming was a slowburn scandal b4 watergate.

Climate change is a worse attempt
at the "envirionment"

It's not sincere.
The hollywood outdoor fjreplace isn't sincere.

I
You "believe" this? ... climatology isn't a faith-based religion ... at it's core, it's based on hard physics ...

First you need to define "change" ... which in turn depends on how we measure climate ... with all other meteorological parameters exactly the same, does an increase in average temperature from 11.8ºC to 12.1ºC constitute "climate change"? ...

You've asked for a link, and not a citation, so here's what Wikipedia offers:

Do you accept this scheme as our measure of climate? ...
I found the physics guy
Let's talk.

If someone says the climate isnt changing, they are idiots.
The climate has been changing for billions of years.
There was a lecture in a hall and a very prestigious Ivy League University after the presentation a hand when up at the back of the hall and a voice shouted professor Did you say the earth was going to be sucked into the sun in five million years or five billion years and the professor rifled through and checked his notes and then he looked up and said

ahh...
it's ahhh five Million years .. (curiously)

and the man quite relieved..

Sat back in his chair...
wiped his forehead &

Exclaimed ..PHEW !!!

So global warming was a scandal festival of get rich quick polits..

Why would "climate change" sell different. ?

It's a good question.

My "fair share" of questions..

Please just let me ask my "fair share"
#KamalaJoe

enough enough enough

Last edited:
I for one believe that it is. I've believed this for a long time, but I found that a documentary called "An Inconvenient Truth", which features for Vice President Al Gore prominently, was very persuasive. I know there are those who believe that the Climate isn't changing as well, including some people like James Corbett, who I respect immensely for his work on other subjects, but we simply don't agree when it comes to climate. Recently, a poster in another thread of mine expressed his belief that the climate isn't changing so I thought it might be good to create this thread and see where it goes. I ask that people support any assertions that haven't already been made by another poster with at least one link.
YES! The climate IS changing! Why wouldn't it? It ALWAYS has in the past! The REAL question should be: Are we, the humans of this planet, speeding the natural process of Climate Change to the point where it is moving too fast and violently for us as a species (or for ANY species for that matter) to cope with it?! If We approach this issue as default bogus, then THAT is the real issue! We have all heard of the proverbial head in the sand and the presumed STUPIDITY behind that action! Frankly, I am choking to death with the STUPIDITY of having our collective head in the sand! STOP IT and WAKE UP! This is REAL!

YES! The climate IS changing! Why wouldn't it? It ALWAYS has in the past! The REAL question should be: Are we, the humans of this planet, speeding the natural process of Climate Change to the point where it is moving too fast and violently for us as a species (or for ANY species for that matter) to cope with it?! If We approach this issue as default bogus, then THAT is the real issue! We have all heard of the proverbial head in the sand and the presumed STUPIDITY behind that action! Frankly, I am choking to death with the STUPIDITY of having our collective head in the sand! STOP IT and WAKE UP! This is REAL!

Yeah, climate change is real. Mankind has no measurable impact, however.

I'm sure I can speak for all the people in Vermont when I say the weather never changes here...

Sorry for the split entry.

I think it's a browser thing.

Global warming was a slowburn scandal b4 watergate.

Climate change is a worse attempt
at the "envirionment"

It's not sincere.
The hollywood outdoor fjreplace isn't sincere.
Take a look at the national planting guides, view one from the 1950s and view one of today. I live in Nebraska, in the 1950s most of Nebraska was his zone 4, today most of Nebraska is on 5. Plus we are having more extreme weather events. Nebraska has always been a windy state, but now it's getting almost ridiculous, they're giving them terms like straight line winds, and the term I've never heard before used here called derecho which has very strong thunderstorms, often withheld they're completely shreds cornfields and hurricane force winds. Scientists here are saying it's all due to climate change. Increase energy trapped on the surface of the Earth by CO2 in the atmosphere exaggerates the normal weather patterns making them more severe and more unpredictable. We are getting the same amount of rain basically but it comes less often and any bigger downfalls so it is less useful to Farmers. And farming is the bottom line here in much of Nebraska. So there is no doubt climate change is affecting us here. I'm sure the rest of the world is saying the same thing. Also we used to have tons of snow, the last couple Winters it's been mostly rains. I don't mind that, I'm not a winter person, so it's not all bad. Your Winters in Vermont haven't changed, you still get plenty of snow. I'm sure there are areas on the planet that are less affected than others but it seems to me it's changing everywhere.

You mean the scientists who said we would be under water now? That there would be no snow in the Arctic by now.....?

Those guys?
It is happening, property sales in Florida barrier Islands is finally slowing down. Climate change has made most of them poor investments because of their increase vulnerability. They are not sinking, the Waters around them are rising.

It is happening, property sales in Florida barrier Islands is finally slowing down. Climate change has made most of them poor investments because of their increase vulnerability. They are not sinking, the Waters around them are rising.

No....they are becoming more and more expensive as rich leftists leave California, New York and Illinois and buy up the property...

Get back to us when the High priests of the man made global warming cult, kerry, obama, clinton's and the rest stop buying ocean front property, and buying multi million dollar homes....on the water, that they say is going to flood us in 10 years.

Take a look at the national planting guides, view one from the 1950s and view one of today. I live in Nebraska, in the 1950s most of Nebraska was his zone 4, today most of Nebraska is on 5. Plus we are having more extreme weather events. Nebraska has always been a windy state, but now it's getting almost ridiculous, they're giving them terms like straight line winds, and the term I've never heard before used here called derecho which has very strong thunderstorms, often withheld they're completely shreds cornfields and hurricane force winds. Scientists here are saying it's all due to climate change. Increase energy trapped on the surface of the Earth by CO2 in the atmosphere exaggerates the normal weather patterns making them more severe and more unpredictable. We are getting the same amount of rain basically but it comes less often and any bigger downfalls so it is less useful to Farmers. And farming is the bottom line here in much of Nebraska. So there is no doubt climate change is affecting us here. I'm sure the rest of the world is saying the same thing. Also we used to have tons of snow, the last couple Winters it's been mostly rains. I don't mind that, I'm not a winter person, so it's not all bad. Your Winters in Vermont haven't changed, you still get plenty of snow. I'm sure there are areas on the planet that are less affected than others but it seems to me it's changing everywhere.

So....what was the rain like 300 years ago in Nebraska....care to tell us? Climate "science," is still in it's infancy....and you don't destroy civilization because of brand new science....

Nope....

If you don't believe that, then look at the series of charts below, which are taken from government sites, that depict trends in hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts and wildfires — all of which should be, according to environmentalists, on the uptrend.

What do you see in these charts. There is no trend in any of them.

So....what was the rain like 300 years ago in Nebraska....care to tell us? Climate "science," is still in it's infancy....and you don't destroy civilization because of brand new science....
That doesn't matter, that was not affected by the industrial revolution. Just like 10 to 12 million years ago, we had a subtropical climate with giant tortoises living here as well as camels, rhinos and many other long extinct animals. What matters is what's happening today and the graphs are going off the charts.

Nope....

If you don't believe that, then look at the series of charts below, which are taken from government sites, that depict trends in hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts and wildfires — all of which should be, according to environmentalists, on the uptrend.

What do you see in these charts. There is no trend in any of them.

Here are more charts from this thread people are terrified of reading,

Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?​

LINK

Here are more charts from this thread people are terrified of reading,

Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?​

LINK
I looked up your expert Willis Eschenbach. He is a massage therapist, he has a BA in psychology Angie is also listed as a notorious " climate change blogger" . Good luck with that, facts usually serve the public better, not fiction.

I looked up your expert Willis Eschenbach. He is a massage therapist, he has a BA in psychology Angie is also listed as a notorious " climate change blogger" . Good luck with that, facts usually serve the public better, not fiction.

Your prejudice prevented you from seeing the charts that are from NOAA, NASA, IMBIE, Satellite data, EMDAT, ACE, JPA, CRU, FMI, Nature, Berkely Earth, IUCN, IPCC and more too bad you don't want to learn but here is something for you to wonder about as it is true:

1656213987388.png

He is a POLYMATH with strong math skills.

Forum List

Back