Is Thanksgiving Going To Be "Cancelled" This Year?

The left will carry out their usual Thanksgiving bullshit, but there'll still be Thanksgiving. Prices and availability might be sketchy this year but thanks to President Biden, Thanksgiving hot dogs will be .16 cents cheaper.
I got news for you Skippy

Those Thanksgiving Turkeys have all been spiked with COVID vaccine. If you want to ensure you are protected from the evil COVID vaccine……..DO NOT
I repeat…..DO NOT

Eat Turkey

Btw, ignoring the fact that Biden is shown in this video, I LOVE this song and I'm glad I finally have a Thanksgiving song besides Over The River And Through The Woods. It's SO catchy!!! :D

No it hasn't but hey, continue to self flagellate. Neither you nor "Tony" have that authority.
Anyone who is not vaccinated is not allowed to participate in Thanksgiving with regular people

1635791783673.png

Btw, I just wanted to go ahead and post this song because no matter how bad things are getting God is ALWAYS good. :D

What if we never planned on celebrating with whoever it is that you call normal people in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm both vaccinated and abnormal so I think I should be good. ;)

What if we never planned on celebrating with whoever it is that you call normal people in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If you are vaccinated, you are welcome to celebrate the holidays with other normal people

^^^ Again I ask, what if we never planned on celebrating with whoever it is that you call normal people in the first place? :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Isn't freedom awesome? :) :) :)

Forum List

Back