Is Thanksgiving Going To Be "Cancelled" This Year?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
After seeing all of the drama that came with Columbus Day I sure hope not. Thanksgiving has been and will always be about being thankful for what you have, not about wokeness or trying to erase history.

Hate to inform you

But Thanksgiving and Christmas have been cancelled for anyone who has not been vaccinated.

1635786560895.jpeg

You only have a few weeks left if you want to celebrate the holidays

After seeing all of the drama that came with Columbus Day I sure hope not. Thanksgiving has been and will always be about being thankful for what you have, not about wokeness or trying to erase history.
I can't stand turkey, but I love all the trimmings and football.

• Banned
Hate to inform you

But Thanksgiving and Christmas have been cancelled for anyone who has not been vaccinated.

View attachment 559075

You only have a few weeks left if you want to celebrate the holidays

First of all I am vaccinated and second of all you can't actually cancel the holidays if you know their true meanings.

The left will carry out their usual Thanksgiving bullshit, but there'll still be Thanksgiving. Prices and availability might be sketchy this year but thanks to President Biden, Thanksgiving hot dogs will be .16 cents cheaper.

The left will carry out their usual Thanksgiving bullshit, but there'll still be Thanksgiving. Prices and availability might be sketchy this year but thanks to President Biden, Thanksgiving hot dogs will be .16 cents cheaper.
Yummy, pink slime dogs...

Joe promises that all will be fine and normal and we will all be back out cooking on our grills again having big parties by November 25!

Oh wait-- -- -- that was July 4. :smoke:

Joe promises that all will be fine and normal and we will all be back out cooking on our grills again having big parties by November 25!

Oh wait-- -- -- that was July 4. :smoke:

Yeah well so far all of Joe's so called promises have been unfilled. He is a turkey.

Westminster Dog Show. Noon. Other than that, I usually get Chinese take out. The son and daughter-in-law will be going to her kid's. They have children so I don't go. I already paid my child dues. Someone else take up the burden.

Doesn't matter to my family what decrees come down from local, state or federal governments. We will gather, as usual, in any numbers we like and in any place we choose. When it comes right down to it, the government has but two choices: allow the the turkey gravy to flow, without their interruption, or blood will flow instead; theirs, not ours. I think that at heart many Americans feel the same way about our most sacred holidays.

First of all I am vaccinated and second of all you can't actually cancel the holidays if you know their true meanings.

That is what you think

If you are unvaccinated and try to have Thanksgiving or Christmas, your neighbors will turn you in and Dr Fauci will send an army of thugs to your door.

Forum List

Back