is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Ted Cruz is not eligible for Article 2 Section 1. Apuzzo handed the Obots their asses in the comments section.
Ted Cruz is not eligible for Article 2 Section 1. Apuzzo handed the Obots their asses in the comments section.

yeah that's great change your fuckin picture already, you can be a racist or proud of your race, or whatever you are...that's fine, but that picture fucks up every thread in which you post.

maybe i'll start a anti racists boycott, maybe we can vote you off the island. you do it for attention, and it harms the integrity of this forum.

i thought i asked you not to post in my threads. don't let this escalate, which it what it's doing now.
this is one of the best forums, we don't ever want it to become one of the best forums that ingratiates racists and bigots and bullies.

don't abuse the freedoms and open nature here., it makes us all look bad.

right ? you can do this. people may even start to like you...

but start with that horribly offensive avatar. thank you steve.
Hey Scott. Here's a hint.........I'm not going anywhere and I will continue to post on your threads as long as it deals with constitutional eligibility issues with Obama, Cruz, Rubio or Jindal, all who don't meet the founders original intent of a natural born Citizen. Here's another hint, learn to capitalize your letters when starting a sentence. And lastly..........always be proud of your race, especially if you're white.

My argument is simple: our law only recognized two types of citizenship. Natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth).

show me this at constitutional level. not state statutes or something irrelevant.

The constitution doesn't define natural born citizenship. So its up to us to do so. For crying out loud, your OWN source just agreed with me.

The founders demonstrated that through legislative action, someone who was born outside the US to american parents can be considered a natural born citizen. This by STATUTE.

If the founders can through statute designate someone as natural born, then certainly our statutory laws are just as authoritative.

And our laws only recognize two types of citizenship: natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth).

this is kind of my point. constitutional law shouldn't be decided or changed in the whitehouse, us messageboard or any obot website... it's just too important.

Wash....that's your source, buddy.

non citizen, dual citizen, grandfathered citizen (historic). temporary citizen, foreign born citizen. citizen kane ex pats....you get the idea...there is no legal precedent. wong kim ark never ran for president or vice, so moot.

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. A 2011Congressional Research Service report stated that

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth," either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth." Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.[1]

The natural-born-citizen clause has been mentioned in passing in several decisions of the United States Supreme Court and lower courts dealing with the question of eligibility for citizenship by birth, but the Supreme Court has never directly addressed the question of a specific presidential or vice-presidential candidate's eligibility as a natural-born citizen.

Washamericom
Post #28

is ted cruz eligible to run Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're literally talking shit about the logic of your OWN post.

that's fine steve.. racists are welcome here, not my board, but what kind of a monster would i be if i didn't say something.

let's let the people decided how important or relevant you are here.
whether or not you blemish the board or cause economic compromise..

or maybe the opposite could occur, and racist people like you will flock here, disgust everyone, then the board might take action.. who knows.

but you're a few generations behind, what you do, and i assume you pass it along tothe younger generation, is a bit like the isis program, which i'm guessing you don't like that much, since they are non lilywhites. you are a captain of the good ship whiteboy... heh heh..

i'll conduct a little experiment. i still think you are an obot, wizard cop.

Last edited:
this is kind of my point. constitutional law shouldn't be decided or changed in the whitehouse, us messageboard or any obot website... it's just too important.

“Important” is a dot in your rear view mirror when you decided to argue someone born an American isn’t eligible to be President based on an irrelevant technicality. Obviously that isn’t what the framers meant. They didn’t want someone born with another allegiance to be President

My argument is simple: our law only recognized two types of citizenship. Natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth).

show me this at constitutional level. not state statutes or something irrelevant.

The constitution doesn't define natural born citizenship. So its up to us to do so. For crying out loud, your OWN source just agreed with me.

The founders demonstrated that through legislative action, someone who was born outside the US to american parents can be considered a natural born citizen. This by STATUTE.

If the founders can through statute designate someone as natural born, then certainly our statutory laws are just as authoritative.

And our laws only recognize two types of citizenship: natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth).

If you want to go with the original meaning as understood by the founders at the time of the writing of the constitution, you lose.

If you want to go by the understanding of the word by US law today, you lose.

I'm game for either. But the founders demonstrated with their naturalization laws that natural born citizenship status can be designated by law passed by congress.

If they can do it, so can we.

that's fine steve.. racists welcome here, not my board, but what kind of a monster would i be if i didn't say something.

let's let the people decided how important or relevant you are here.
whether or not you blemish the board or cause economic compromise..

i'll conduct a little experiment. i still think you are an obot, wizard cop.

In this little experiment, do you cite and ignore the same sources?

He is a fucking canadian and his father is a Cuban wetback.

non citizen, dual citizen, grandfathered citizen (historic). temporary citizen, foreign born citizen. citizen kane ex pats....you get the idea...there is no legal precedent. wong kim ark never ran for president or vice, so moot.

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for election to the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. A 2011Congressional Research Service report stated that

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term "natural born" citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship "by birth" or "at birth," either by being born "in" the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at birth." Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an "alien" required to go through the legal process of "naturalization" to become a U.S. citizen.[1]

The natural-born-citizen clause has been mentioned in passing in several decisions of the United States Supreme Court and lower courts dealing with the question of eligibility for citizenship by birth, but the Supreme Court has never directly addressed the question of a specific presidential or vice-presidential candidate's eligibility as a natural-born citizen.

Washamericom
Post #28

is ted cruz eligible to run Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

you are making up "settled law that does not yet exist"

Washamericom
Post #28

you are making up "settled law that does not yet exist"

I'm quoting your source. If its bullshit I quote it, its bullshit when you quote it.

So every accusation you're tossing at me applies to you.

Rafael is eligible to be President.

The birthers have brain stems that make them barely eligible to breathe.
Agreed, none more so than Obama, the original birther

Who claims that Obama ever said he wasn't born in the US?

Playing dumb, cute. Or are you playing?

I'm just asking for a name. Who has claimed that Obama said he was born outside the US?

he did, but things got changed. a lot of things, but that's conspiracy theory for now.

Apuzzo doesn't think so, a lot of people agree. but there are newer elements to his arguments.

i still maintain this will hit the mainstream and the supreme court will address this before the next general election.

Senator Ted Cruz is a naturalized "citizen" of the United States "at birth" by virtue of a naturalization Act of Congress. See Wong Kim Ark; Bellei (both explain that a person born out of the United States to U.S. citizen parents can become a U.S. citizen only through a naturalization Act of Congress). He is not a natural born citizen by virtue of the common law upon which the Framers relied to define a natural born citizen. Under that common law, a natural born citizen was a child born in a country to parents who were its citizens at the time of the child's birth. Being born in Canada to a U.S. citizen mother and a non-U.S. citizen father, Cruz cannot satisfy that presidential eligibility definition which still existing under the Constitution today. He is therefore not a natural born citizen and not eligible to be President.
Read more at Flash Point Attorney Slays Western Free Press Over Article II Natural Born Citizen Requirement - Birther Report

i hadn't seen Rogers v. Bellei before.

i like appuzo, he's smart and dedicated to this subject.

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers

it doesn't have to be just ted cruz as a test case, could be anyone, foreign born or with other ensuing constitutional issues. it will bring light to the obama case once again... which it moot now.

He has no shot at the nomination so it won't matter, but technically I would say no.

Rafael is eligible to be President.

The birthers have brain stems that make them barely eligible to breathe.
Agreed, none more so than Obama, the original birther

Who claims that Obama ever said he wasn't born in the US?

Playing dumb, cute. Or are you playing?

I'm just asking for a name. Who has claimed that Obama said he was born outside the US?

he did, but things got changed. a lot of things, but that's conspiracy theory for now.

Who says he did?

"The constitution doesn't define natural born citizenship. So its up to us to do so."

amendment 28 because we say so. which is better than a special waiver.

this is the priceless obot quote du jour.

and all this debate for nothing.

Forum List

Back