Is Sweden lost to islam? Can the country stay Swedish?

Sweden is gone. The official goal is to remove all indigenous Swedes and replace them with non whites.

Here is film maker Ami Horowitz who visited Sweden to investigate their Muslim, No-Go zones.....he gets beat up by 5 muslim men....for simply being in the neighborhood....

Filmmaker Ami Horowitz Attacked by Muslim Gang in Swedish No-Go Zone

No one is listening. Except for a few. And those few do not seem to care.

I am not sure how the Swedish people can be so passive in all this?
I am not sure how self-destructive or cowardly their political leaders can be?
I do not know why the French, English, Beligians and Danish are not more up in revolt?
I do not know why the pope is so over the top allowing to this destructive force of unvetted Muslims haters and belligerents?

On the other hand, there are tens of millions of idiots in the USA who cannot see the corruption and evil and destructive nature of Obama, Hillary, the MSM, and associates. So we got nothing on them.

Last edited:
As a conservative I do not see myself as entitled to run another nation's affairs, Sweden can sort out Sweden, unless of course we're going in there to topple that govt as well. So much to soil oneself over, so little time.

Well Sweden and all the others did this to themselves by allowing all these Muslims into their countries. They have allowed these no go zones.

If the Govts. in Europe and Scandinavia had brains they would kick every Muslim out and take their countries back. Kick em back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

Here is film maker Ami Horowitz who visited Sweden to investigate their Muslim, No-Go zones.....he gets beat up by 5 muslim men....for simply being in the neighborhood....

I hate to burst your little snot bubble but you truly are full of shit.Sharia Law Muslim 'No-Go' Zones
Embassy: No-go zones 'do not exist in Sweden'

Debunking the Myth of Muslim-Only Zones in Major European Cities

You are full of shit.

A recent report suggests Swedish police are failing to control the country's suburbs following the creation of as many as 55 so-called 'no-go zones'. The police have reportedly been verbally attacked when trouble flares in the areas. A number of incidents have involved officers being pelted with stones. Vandalism, drug crime, and sexual assaults are also reported

‘Migrants want Sharia law in Swedish no-go zones’

Swedish Police Admit Losing Control Of 55 No-Go Zones

I hate to burst your little snot bubble but you truly are full of shit.Sharia Law Muslim 'No-Go' Zones

Its amazing that people who need to be armed to go and buy a loaf of bread are so knowledgeable about the state of Western Europe.

I was in Muslim "no go zone" Birmingham today and managed to get home alive.In fact all I could see were happy people of all colours and faiths preparing for Christmas.

It was mental !!

No one is listening. Except for a few. And those few do not seem to care.

I am not sure how the Swedish people can be so passive in all this?
I am not sure how self-destructive or cowardly their political leaders can be?
I do not know why the French, English, Beligians and Danish are not more up in revolt?
I do not know why the pope is so over the top allowing to this destructive force of unvetted Muslims haters and belligerents?

On the other hand, there are tens of millions of idiots in the USA who cannot see the corruption and evil and destructive nature of Obama, Hillary, the MSM, and associates. So we got nothing on them.
Press doesn't tell the truth fake news is order of the day....

Its amazing that people who need to be armed to go and buy a loaf of bread are so knowledgeable about the state of Western Europe.

I was in Muslim "no go zone" Birmingham today and managed to get home alive.In fact all I could see were happy people of all colours and faiths preparing for Christmas.It was mental !!

Yes, thanks for your personal anecdote. But I imagine millions and millions of English women and other European women beg to differ. This is but a sampling of the articles gathered by one web site (Muslim Statistics) in the past year. It would have been far too long of a post to show them all. IOW, I don't buy your telling us to "relax, what problem?" slanted point of view. The world is not nearly so friendly any longer.

Muslim Statistics

Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics
Posted on March 19, 2015160 Comments

Germany: 75% of Algerian Migrants Have Been Sex Assault Suspects
Posted on December 12, 20163 Comments

50% of British Muslims surveyed refuse to report terrorism, 44% want forced dress code for women
Posted on December 3, 20167 Comments

Italian report: A direct correlation between immigrants and the rise in crime rate
Posted on November 23, 201612 Comments

Only 18 out of 57 Muslim Nations Sign UN Coalition to Fight ISISPosted on November 20, 201610 Comments

U.S. Muslims make up only one percent of the population, but file 40% of workplace discrimination complaints
Posted on November 14, 201612 Comments

Sweden’s Muslim problem: Half a million women sex attacked in a year
Posted on November 5, 201611 Comments

Germany: Muslim migrants committed 142,500 crimes in first six months of 2016 — 780 every day
Posted on November 2, 20166 Comments

Germany hiding crimes: Only 17 out of 1,200 Muslim sex attacks appear in the Police Crime Statistics
Posted on October 24, 20165 Comments

UK English Tutor Notes ‘Migrants’ More Interested in Benefits Than Jobs
Posted on September 14, 20167 Comments

Muslim migrants in Germany go on “vacation” to their war-torn homelands
Posted on September 14, 20166 Comments

UK: 1 Million Failed Asylum Seekers Clog London – Only 1 in 20 Deported
Posted on August 24, 201610 Comments

England and Wales: Over 56% of Syrian refugees committed severe crimes in less than a year
Posted on August 2, 20166 Comments

UK: Muslims fill 44% of high security prisons, out of a 5% Muslim population
Posted on January 28, 201616 Comments

Sweden and Denmark have highest number of sexual assaults in Europe: EU’s flawed Muslim migration policy
Posted on January 10, 201610 Comments

Only 33% of Muslims in India work
Posted on January 5, 20161 Comment
Only 33% of Muslims work, lowest among all religions Subodh Varma | TNN | Times of India Jan 4

Last edited:

I was in Muslim "no go zone" Birmingham today and managed to get home alive.In fact all I could see were happy people of all colours and faiths preparing for Christmas.

It was mental !!
Ah, people were getting ready for Christmas... in a muslim no-go zone? You really need to get your fake stories straight before you post them.

I was in Muslim "no go zone" Birmingham today and managed to get home alive.In fact all I could see were happy people of all colours and faiths preparing for Christmas.It was mental !!

Yes, thanks for your personal anecdote. But I imagine millions and millions of English women and other European women beg to differ. This is but a sampling of the articles gathered by one web site (Muslim Statistics) in the past year. It would have been far too long of a post to show them all. IOW, I don't buy your telling us to "relax, what problem?" slanted point of view. The world is not nearly so friendly any longer.

Muslim Statistics

Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics

50% of British Muslims surveyed refuse to report terrorism, 44% want forced dress code for women

Italian report: A direct correlation between immigrants and the rise in crime rate

Only 18 out of 57 Muslim Nations Sign UN Coalition to Fight ISISPosted on November 20, 201610 Comments

U.S. Muslims make up only one percent of the population, but file 40% of workplace discrimination complaints

Germany: Muslim migrants committed 142,500 crimes in first six months of 2016 — 780 every day

Germany hiding crimes: Only 17 out of 1,200 Muslim sex attacks appear in the Police Crime Statistics

England and Wales: Over 56% of Syrian refugees committed severe crimes in less than a year

Sweden and Denmark have highest number of sexual assaults in Europe: EU’s flawed Muslim migration policy

Only 33% of Muslims work, lowest among all religions Subodh Varma | TNN | Times of India Jan 4
You are a partisan hack posting stats from a hate site called "muslim stats".
There arent any "no go zones" other than the ones in your head.

It was mental !!
Ah, people were getting ready for Christmas... in a muslim no-go zone? You really need to get your fake stories straight before you post them.
Why do you struggle to believe that ?
Don’t cancel Christmas on behalf of Muslims like me – I love it | Remona Aly

Muslim Statistics

You are a partisan hack posting stats from a hate site called "muslim stats".
There arent any "no go zones" other than the ones in your head.

Shame on me for thinking I am doing any good talking to you.

I would rather be partisan than delusional. Life is short.

Yeah......you might want to check the shit out with actual Swedish police officers who will not enter those areas and will actually stop pursuit of suspects who enter those areas....and you might ask actual citizens in Sweden how accurate you link is.....since Ami Horowitz was actually on the ground there asking actual Swedes who live in areas around the No-Go Zones...watch his video.....see what actual Swedes say since the stink of Political Correctness is rotting the country from the top down.....

Muslim Statistics

See....those are obviouslty "Fake News" since they report what is actually going on...remember.....left wingers speak "New Speak" .....

Muslim Statistics

See....those are obviouslty "Fake News" since they report what is actually going on...remember.....left wingers speak "New Speak" .....
Meanwhile in Europe every country is a safer place to live than gun crazy America.

Forum List

Back