Is Rush Limbaugh Is Just Faking His Illness For Sympathy??

Internet remembers Rush Limbaugh saying Michael J. Fox was faking Parkinson’s Disease

So every since Rush came out and said he has "advanced" cancer, now he is getting all of this praise and thoughts and prayers (even from the devil worshipping Libs) -- and most recently, he has milked his "supposed" illness into getting a medal of Freedom.....Basically being treated like a saint....and he is really playing up this illness too, arriving to the state of the union in a wheel chair....really Rush??

"While the honoring of Limbaugh was swift after the news broke that Limbaugh’s health was so bad. But the internet remembered Limbaugh differently. When Michael J. Fox first came out about his diagnosis he appeared in videos where it was clear he had the tremors [indicative of the disease] -- Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Now obviously, I don't think Rush is faking having cancer... but hey, Rush Limbaugh laughed & joked about Eric Garner not being able to breathe, ridiculed & mocked Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson’s and laughed about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s cancer -- all jokes that conservatives considered the very best in cutting edge comedy -- so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....

I'm waiting to see if he has some sort of a "miracle cure" in the future.

Hoping for someone to physically suffer, like I've read at places like Huffpost, and the Dimocrat Underground, and at least some here, is truly vile, and the people wishing so are no better than what they claim Rush is.

I thank the good Lord and Creator for keeping Hillary out of the White House, thereby keeping Rush on the airwaves She would have shut the internet - worse than where it is today, and ended Rush and talk radio as "Hate Speech"

Hillary would of been impeached by now for something she thought of in her mind, in other words for nothing.

Internet remembers Rush Limbaugh saying Michael J. Fox was faking Parkinson’s Disease

So every since Rush came out and said he has "advanced" cancer, now he is getting all of this praise and thoughts and prayers (even from the devil worshipping Libs) -- and most recently, he has milked his "supposed" illness into getting a medal of Freedom.....Basically being treated like a saint....and he is really playing up this illness too, arriving to the state of the union in a wheel chair....really Rush??

"While the honoring of Limbaugh was swift after the news broke that Limbaugh’s health was so bad. But the internet remembered Limbaugh differently. When Michael J. Fox first came out about his diagnosis he appeared in videos where it was clear he had the tremors [indicative of the disease] -- Rush Limbaugh's response: “He’s either off his medication or acting,” said Limbaugh. “He’s an actor after all.”

Now obviously, I don't think Rush is faking having cancer... but hey, Rush Limbaugh laughed & joked about Eric Garner not being able to breathe, ridiculed & mocked Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson’s and laughed about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s cancer -- all jokes that conservatives considered the very best in cutting edge comedy -- so Rush should be thrilled at his opportunity to be the butt of such cutting edge humor....
That’s pretty sick on your part.

Don't you mean Rush is pretty sick?

Someone tells you what Rush said, and you think the person is sick for repeating it, really?

I'm waiting to see if he has some sort of a "miracle cure" in the future.

Nah...
He'll be dead inside of 2 years....he's been chugging on those stogies for a while.
Doesn't matter.... His mark is permanent.

Jo

Don't you mean Rush is pretty sick?

Someone tells you what Rush said, and you think the person is sick for repeating it, really?
Yeah, when he obviously meant to troll with this thread about someone with cancer. Too many in my family have had it.

Well, Biff IS one very sick individual. He's proven it with this dreadful thread.

Michael J. Fox probably did skip his medication for dramatic effect.

Either way, Bye, Felicia.

ANOTHER vile, miserable, dreadful fuck.

In a conversation I had with my primary doctor yesterday, he told me he doesn’t expect Rush to make it to Christmas

Yep, Limbaugh certainly is. You should be more civil towards a dying man, however.

Yep, Limbaugh certainly is. You should be more civil towards a dying man, however.
You ARE one vile fuck. You've proven this on this thread. I'm DONE responding to your sorry ass. By-bye, shithead.

Rush really screwed-up on attacking Michael J Fox, and a few other famous folks who are ill.
But, it's a 99% right most of the time vs 1% wrong some times kind of thing.
Maybe he can ask for forgiveness.

Oh, I do declare -- this post has given Trumpers the vapors.....

z-GG0419_AskGG_01-1100x1100.jpg

Apparently very few on this board have seen or experienced with a loved one the outcome of late stage level 4 lung cancer. The likelihood it has metastasized and spread to his bones and or other organs is rather high. I don't wish this on anyone, even my worst enemy.

Forum List

Back