Is racial supremacy ideology bad?

[Insert race here] supremacy is

• Good

• Bad

• Good if it's white, bad otherwise

• Good if it's black, bad otherwise

Results are only viewable after voting.
The concept is more about political labels than ideology. If a white kid complains that he is passed over in favor of a black kid with lower SAT scores, he is quickly branded a "white supremacist" in order to shut him up. On the other hand when white democrat politicians claim that black people are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century, it's a prime example of white supremacy ideology.

CRT tells us that we CANNOT ignore race. That "color blind" laws and attitudes are no enough.

Why?

Because CRT is a subset of Critical Theory, a Marxist method of eroding the fabric of Western society so we will accept Marxism.

Race is the new class and the authoritarian elite want us engaging in race warfare so they can consolidate power. They are using Marxism as the method but it's really just subjugation of humanity.

That's why we need machine guns.

The concept is more about political labels than ideology. If a white kid complains that he is passed over in favor of a black kid with lower SAT scores, he is quickly branded a "white supremacist" in order to shut him up. On the other hand when white democrat politicians claim that black people are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century, it's a prime example of white supremacy ideology.
Yea, that whole holocaust thing got out of hand -- when all it was really about was a German kid being passed over by some Jew outsider for a scholarship.....the whole extermination thing was just a bit of an overreaction, that's all...

As long as you can keep the demonizing people as being non-human to just innocent locker room banter, everything will be fine...

Yea, that whole holocaust thing got out of hand -- when all it was really about was a German kid being passed over by some Jew outsider for a scholarship.....the whole extermination thing was just a bit of an overreaction, that's all...

As long as you can keep the demonizing people as being non-human to just innocent locker room banter, everything will be fine...
What the fuck?

It sounded better in your head.

CRT tells us that we CANNOT ignore race. That "color blind" laws and attitudes are no enough.

Why?

Because CRT is a subset of Critical Theory, a Marxist method of eroding the fabric of Western society so we will accept Marxism.

Race is the new class and the authoritarian elite want us engaging in race warfare so they can consolidate power. They are using Marxism as the method but it's really just subjugation of humanity.

That's why we need machine guns.
Did Marxists force this country to create a racial caste system in this country 400 years ago??

Who is to blame for that?

Who forced this country to treat the "undesirable European immigrants" worse than other Euros?? Like how they once classified the Irish, Italians, Slavs, etc??

And who later re-classified them as "white" in order to consolidate power....were those Marxists too?? I don't recall any Conservatives fighting against it....

"Where the religion of whiteness was not able to win converts with persuasion or fear, it deployed cruder measures to secure its power, conscripting laws, institutions, customs and churches to enforce its prerogatives. Above all, it depended on force. By the middle of the 20th century, the presumption that a race of people called white were superior to all others had supplied the central justification not just for the transatlantic slave trade but also for the near-total extinction of Indians in North America; for Belgian atrocities in Congo; for the bloody colonisation of India, east Africa and Australia by Britain; for the equally bloody colonisation of north and west Africa and south-east Asia by France; for the deployment of the Final Solution in Nazi Germany; and for the apartheid state in South Africa."

The reason you folks fear CRT so much is because CRT in essence is just a thorough examination of the receipts...the receipts thru out history that exposes how full of shit Conservatives have been thru-out history...

I bring receipts to back up my position...and if all you can do is counter with your hurt ass feelings and not evidence, my point is made...

What the fuck?

It sounded better in your head.
The attempt to water down "Racial supremacy ideology" to just some innocent intellectual exercise is the same as trying to water down the holocaust to some justified grievance the Germans had against Jews that got out of hand...

Time and time again, the only people who try to soft-shoe and justify racial supremacy talk are the same folks who would have been more than OK with the end goal of Nazis or anything similar to it.....the only reason they aren't public with it is because their side lost...period...

Did Marxists force this country to create a racial caste system in this country 400 years ago??
Irrelevant
Nobody living.
Who forced this country to treat the "undesirable European immigrants" worse than other Euros?? Like how they once classified the Irish, Italians, Slavs, etc??
Nobody living, but thank you for acknowledging that my people were also "second-class"
And who later re-classified them as "white" in order to consolidate power....were those Marxists too?? I don't recall any Conservatives fighting against it....
Nobody living.

Now, let's talk about who is living and what they are trying to do, dumb fuck.

Most black people believe in racial superiority of whites. That’s why so many Africans flock to the US and Euro countries. They want some of that white privilege for themselves.

Take Biff_Poindexter, IM2 , Superbadbrutha . They won’t move to a black majority nation like Haiti or some country back in Africa, even though whites gave their ancestors the freedom to leave “racist” America. They could be back in Africa, living in a real black Wakanda type culture, speaking an African language and wearing traditional African clothing. Instead they choose to be serfs for the white man, wearing the white man’s clothes, speaking a white man’s language, and living in a white nation with laws based on old white European law. They are proof that white culture is superior.

The attempt to water down "Racial supremacy ideology" to just some innocent intellectual exercise is the same as trying to water down the holocaust to some justified grievance the Germans had against Jews that got out of hand...

Time and time again, the only people who try to soft-shoe and justify racial supremacy talk are the same folks who would have been more than OK with the end goal of Nazis or anything similar to it.....the only reason they aren't public with it is because their side lost...period...
Get back to me when more than a few idiotic white people are trying to exterminate your black ass.

"Where the religion of whiteness was not able to win converts with persuasion or fear, it deployed cruder measures to secure its power, conscripting laws, institutions, customs and churches to enforce its prerogatives. Above all, it depended on force. By the middle of the 20th century, the presumption that a race of people called white were superior to all others had supplied the central justification not just for the transatlantic slave trade but also for the near-total extinction of Indians in North America; for Belgian atrocities in Congo; for the bloody colonisation of India, east Africa and Australia by Britain; for the equally bloody colonisation of north and west Africa and south-east Asia by France; for the deployment of the Final Solution in Nazi Germany; and for the apartheid state in South Africa."

The reason you folks fear CRT so much is because CRT in essence is just a thorough examination of the receipts...the receipts thru out history that exposes how full of shit Conservatives have been thru-out history...

I bring receipts to back up my position...and if all you can do is counter with your hurt ass feelings and not evidence, my point is made...
Hey Biff anytime you have mass migration, which had never happened, at the levels of the USA you are going to have all kinds of groups of people hating each other, politicians stoking the fires, and all manner of ethnic strife. It sill happens in a lot of countries and regions around the world today.

CRT is garbage. And those same Marxists told blacks hey motherfucker don't even think about assimilating we need you out here doing ratchet chit to justify our existence. It's why W. Africans come to the USA and day 1 are already ahead.

Forum List

Back