CDZ Is preventing one Corona death worth 1,000 people losing their jobs?

I say no. One person dying is a singular event. One thousand people losing their jobs has lasting repercussions. What say you?
So far, we have had had 8,452 Deaths in this country and rising. So you question,Is that worth 8, 452,000+ missing work until they can get this somewhat under control? I say, Hell yes. What is wrong with you?

How long will we stay in lockdown is the question? How long can we keep millions at home waiting for a Vaccine? Will the jobs still be there when they say it's over?

The purpose of this shutdown is to buy time for the medical community to get a handle on this, and for supplies to get into production to SUSTAIN a long battle with this virus. Earliest possible Vaccine is in September.........Might get lucky and it gets moved up.. Summer might slow it down and we will watch this virus tear up the populations in the Southern Hemisphere.

This cannot be sustained long enough for a vaccine to end this..............That is NOT POSSIBLE.....unless you want Economically DESTROYED.

We will have to face the constant threat of this virus soon, and open back up. That is the REALITY WE MUST FACE............Sometimes Reality SUCKS.

Sweden has focused on isolating and treating the sick rather than closing down swathes of society.

Gatherings of more than 50 people have been banned, high schools and universities have moved teaching online and people have been told not to take unnecessary trips, all quite low-key measures in a European context.

The public face of Sweden's pandemic fight, Health Agency Chief Epidemiologist Anders Tegnell, only months ago a little known civil servant but now rivalling the prime minister for publicity, has questioned how effectively lockdowns can be enforced over time.

"It is important to have a policy that can be sustained over a longer period, meaning staying home if you are sick, which is our message," said Tegnell, who has received both threats and fan mail over the country's handling of the crisis.

"Locking people up at home won't work in the longer term," he said. "Sooner or later people are going to go out anyway."

The experiment continues in Sweden..........of EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE. In a nutshell they think that the young and those that normally beat this thing will get it.......beat it and no longer be able to transmit it..............so a vast portion of the country will become IMMUNE to it.......They quarantine the sick...........advise those with high risk to hide........and let the main HERD LOOSE.......

They are calling it HERD MENTALITY.

35,000 to 40,000 die each year in auto accidents. So that is in the ballpark of 100 people a day. Its just a SWAG(scientific will ass guess) on my part, but I SWAG that we are probably down below 40 deaths a day due to auto accidents. Is it worth 60 lives a day, almost 22,000 a year to keep our economy shut down? I don't think so.

If we can save 2 million staying shut down till May, I say OK, but we cannot sustain being shut down much longer than that, Creating another great depression will probably also cause millions to live shortened lives.

I say no. One person dying is a singular event. One thousand people losing their jobs has lasting repercussions. What say you?

How pro life of you.

I say no. Money is not more important than people.

However we aren't seeing just one death. We're seeing thousands. All ages too. From babies to people in their 80s and everyone in between.

Every one of those who died, died alone without anyone who loved them with them. Their loved ones can't have a funeral because can't have a gathering of over 10 people. Every one of those who died was loved by someone. That means something. People's hearts are being broken and lives are being destroyed.

Yes, life is much more important than money.

Is driving a car worth a single life? Many of you are unable to see the forest for your emotional trees.
Many of us know how to Face Reality of what is coming. You can either Face it or not.........it appears you cannot.........

Now unless you can shit a vaccine out of your butt...........the world WILL GO BACK WORK before this is over............THAT IS REALITY.

So far, we have had had 8,452 Deaths in this country and rising. So you question,Is that worth 8, 452,000+ missing work until they can get this somewhat under control? I say, Hell yes. What is wrong with you?

It's a point of view.

Shut up.

How pro life of you.

I say no. Money is not more important than people.

However we aren't seeing just one death. We're seeing thousands. All ages too. From babies to people in their 80s and everyone in between.

Every one of those who died, died alone without anyone who loved them with them. Their loved ones can't have a funeral because can't have a gathering of over 10 people. Every one of those who died was loved by someone. That means something. People's hearts are being broken and lives are being destroyed.

Yes, life is much more important than money.

The fallacy here is that people must be out of work so that one person will live.

I don't accept that.

Forum List

Back