Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments

Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments?

• Yes

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters
Gee I never thought about his deferments. Now that I have, I really don't care at all.

Why would ANYONE join the military to fight for a corporate entity that is USA.INC that is then used as the hammer to steal resources from other countries that don't have the means to defend themselves? What was the last war Americans fought in that actually defended this country that was not caused and financed by the international bankers?

Answer: Not one.

Now that The Greatest Generation is largely gone, military service in national leaders isn't that important. Isn't the masculinity of men in uniform considered toxic now? The icon is pajama boy.

I cannot envision Trump cuddled up in a onesie waiting for mommy to bring the hot cocoa.

There you have it. No matter what his past was, Trump has put on his big boy pants and is ready to kick ass. Today.

Simple question: Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments

No.

I have no idea whether he is or is not a coward- but certainly his taking draft deferments doesn't make him one.

It is time we stop trying to use the Vietnam war against people- unless of course the person is talking about avoiding STD's being his own personal Vietnam.

Simple question: Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments
How many years did obama and either Clinton serve?
None too bright your type. Obama was never eligible for the draft as it was done away with far before his time.

How many deferments did Clinton get? Not as many as Dick Cheney and Trump = 5 each

Now why did you dodge the question of
Is President-elect Trump A Coward for Taking 5 Draft Deferments?

No.

I have no idea whether he is or is not a coward- but certainly his taking draft deferments doesn't make him one.

It is time we stop trying to use the Vietnam war against people- unless of course the person is talking about avoiding STD's being his own personal Vietnam.
Seriously funny, but of course he's a coward

No.

Seriously funny, but of course he's a coward

You can impute coward all you like but that doesn't make him a coward. Trump isn't a suitible basis for imputing 'coward'.

Forum List

Back