Is Pete the biggest failure in the Biden administration?

and we still have a dembot that learned about the role of govt in air travel for the first time! congrats

I am the one that role of govt in air travel, as I know it does not extend into canceled flights.

So, 4 pages in we have a bunch of pretend small government folks crying for the Fed Govt to save them from the mean airlines.

On top of that we have dozens of claims and not one single on of them supported.

Yep, normal day on the USMB
BS. Govt helped cause this shit. BTW Take that vaccine and lock downs and shove them where the sun doesnt shine.

Nice inflation and shortages we have now huh. Fuck the govt.

BS. Govt helped cause this shit. BTW Take that vaccine and lock downs and shove them where the sun doesnt shine.

Nice inflation and shortages we have now huh. Fuck the govt.

Yet the OP and all of you are whining for the Govt to fix it, as if they would not just make it worse .

If you are just going to lie about me, why bother to post at all?
haha now i’m lying?? your first post in this thread showed your cluelessness as to the role govt had in air travel

seriously why are you continuing to post on a topic you just learned about?

save this for the grownups

Yet the OP and all of you are whining for the Govt to fix it, as if they would not just make it worse .
And yet you demand proof of how they caused this. Fact. Many pilots and airline employees took early retirement because of the Mandates. Many were fired over it.

That is why most of this is happening.

haha now i’m lying?? your first post in this thread showed your cluelessness as to the role govt had in air travel

seriously why are you continuing to post on a topic you just learned about?

save this for the grownups

Just more lies. you are not worth that bandwidth.

Goodbye.

And yet you demand proof of how they caused this. Fact. Many pilots and airline employees took early retirement because of the Mandates. Many were fired over it.

That is why most of this is happening.

Yes, when people make claims I except them to back them up.

First it was the airlines fired everyone, which turned out to be BS as less than 1% were fired for not getting the shot.

Now it is early retirement. How many retied early? Were they flight crews or were they ground crew?

I am a data geek, I want to see quantifiable data, not empty claims.

You can answer me that way all you want. Link means nothing and I know it means something. People were fired for not taking the shots. Our memory is not that limited, is it? Progs interfere. All that money printed is going towards shoring up economies of states who shut it down. We see how our real system is sensitive to any interference.

One screw up after another. From taking maternity leave at the height of the shipping crisis to the current mess with 10's of thousands of Americans being stranded as airlines cancel flights with impunity by the thousands.

And who would have thought that firing large amounts of your staff for not getting the poke would result in this disaster...... oh, yeah...anyone with a FUNCTIONING BRAIN.

But back to Pete. This is the buffoon that many in the media keep trying to float as a replacement for Biden.

Lord help us.
When airlines let go a large number of pilots during the pandemic, you think it only takes a week to train new pilots? You want to fly with such rookies?

One screw up after another. From taking maternity leave at the height of the shipping crisis to the current mess with 10's of thousands of Americans being stranded as airlines cancel flights with impunity by the thousands.

And who would have thought that firing large amounts of your staff for not getting the poke would result in this disaster...... oh, yeah...anyone with a FUNCTIONING BRAIN.

But back to Pete. This is the buffoon that many in the media keep trying to float as a replacement for Biden.

Lord help us.

No......joe is....followed by the people controlling him, then you have kamala.....pete is just one of so many failures........

How many people? What percent of the people were fired for this?
Your putting the guilt on me. Every day the Prog shills spout their beautiful utopia. None of them are taken to just karma. Justice to them is too easy for the pain endured. Ans they are not questioned.

CNBC saying it. But the clowns will just ignore it.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Enjoy the Green ass low flight hour new pilots

So the airlines gave people early retirement and that is the fault the current DOT Secretary?

So, the pandemic exacerbated a pilot shortage by slowing down training and hiring and that is the fault of the current DOT Secretary?

He is more powerful than I realized doing all of that while not even in office.

Forum List

Back