Is Pete the biggest failure in the Biden administration?

haha of course it does. The FAA regulates all aspect of civil aviation in the united states

List the powers the FAA has to force airlines not to cancel flights.

I will be happy to wait why you google it.

One screw up after another. From taking maternity leave at the height of the shipping crisis to the current mess with 10's of thousands of Americans being stranded as airlines cancel flights with impunity by the thousands.

And who would have thought that firing large amounts of your staff for not getting the poke would result in this disaster...... oh, yeah...anyone with a FUNCTIONING BRAIN.

But back to Pete. This is the buffoon that many in the media keep trying to float as a replacement for Biden.

Lord help us.
I don't know but he is the biggest faggot if you don't count the freak that makes men dress up like dogs so he can sodomize them.

Set fines to protect consumers. No dictation needed. They can still do this shit if they want to pay say 10k to each passenger.
Watch how fast the airlines get their shit together and stop abusing the public.

There is a time and place for government involvement and this is one of them
Blah, just give them time to catch-up and things will be fine by and by.

Either that or make Greyhound great again. ;)

R.012de13323fc8d40685d048fe787747b

List the powers the FAA has to force airlines not to cancel flights.

I will be happy to wait why you google it.
Warning! If you provide this babbling Billie with facts he'll turn his denial meter to high and spew everywhere.

Set fines to protect consumers. No dictation needed. They can still do this shit if they want to pay say 10k to each passenger.
Watch how fast the airlines get their shit together and stop abusing the public.

There is a time and place for government involvement and this is one of them

We should to that for all industries then. UPS is late getting my Amazon package to my house, 10k to me

Uber is late picking someone up, 10k to that person.

This is a great plan!

Do you worthless leftist traitors have to have EVERYTHING done for you?

You made the claim, you either back it up or it is dismissed as a lie. That is basic forum behavior and has been for more than 20 years.

Think about this...we have officials in our own government who are men who think they are women and men who boink other men and adopt babies, men who dress in dresses and high heels.... WHAT do you think historians will say about this insanity in decades to come.

golfinggator said:
You made the claim, you either back it up or it is dismissed as a lie. That is basic forum behavior and has been for more than 20 years.

HAHAHAHAH no it is not.

Think about this...we have officials in our own government who are men who think they are women and men who boink other men and adopt babies, men who dress in dresses and high heels.... WHAT do you think historians will say about this insanity in decades to come.

In decades to come it will be more common place and they will look back at this time like we look back at Jim Crow laws

They have everything to do with early retirements and labor shortages. The govt caused this shit.

Once again, claims are being made. But no data is forthcoming to support them.

Thus they are dismissed as lies.

Blah, just give them time to catch-up and things will be fine by and by.

Either that or make Greyhound great again. ;)

R.012de13323fc8d40685d048fe787747b
The airlines have been doing this shit for YEARS so no, they clearly have no intention of doing it right.

Our governments purpose is to serve/protect the American people. Its high time they tried doing that for a change

Ill back it up. I believe you are a traitor too
Since its an opinion he just got backed up. Lmao

Forum List

Back