Is Obama Recruiting High Ranking Officers Willing To Fire On Americans?

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
I chose to post this here because it's still a speculative possibility. The following is a video that reveals that Obama is seeking military leaders who would be willing to fire upon American citizens if they were ordered to. Personally, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if Obama IS secretly "adjusting" the military to suit his standards but I have no hard evidence.

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
January 22, 2013
2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.

*snip*

“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”. Those who will not are being removed,” Garrow wrote on his Facebook page, later following up the post by adding the man who told him is, “one of America’s foremost military heroes,” whose goal in divulging the information was to “sound the alarm.”​
» Nobel Peace Prize Nominee: Obama Asks Military Leaders If They Will ?Fire On US Citizens? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Anyway, the following is a 20 minute video and interview of a Nobel Peace Prize nominee (not that the Nobel Peace Prize crap means anything to me anymore). Here's the video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLXOtR9Gr3E"]Obama to Military - Will you FIRE on Americans? - YouTube[/ame]

looks like the dicktator is more worried about retuning vets. and i can see why since the military hates his fuckin' guts

In an interview with Fox 59, a Morgan County, Indiana Police Sergeant admits that the increasing militarization of domestic police departments is partly to deal with returning veterans who are now seen as a homegrown terror threat.

story

Your source is a noted conspiracy theorist nutbag who has made all sorts of wild unsubstantiated claims related to Obama, and you are a sad gullible dumbass.

I chose to post this here because it's still a speculative possibility. The following is a video that reveals that Obama is seeking military leaders who would be willing to fire upon American citizens if they were ordered to. Personally, I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if Obama IS secretly "adjusting" the military to suit his standards but I have no hard evidence.

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
January 22, 2013
2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.

*snip*

“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new “litmus test” in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. “The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not”. Those who will not are being removed,” Garrow wrote on his Facebook page, later following up the post by adding the man who told him is, “one of America’s foremost military heroes,” whose goal in divulging the information was to “sound the alarm.”​
» Nobel Peace Prize Nominee: Obama Asks Military Leaders If They Will ?Fire On US Citizens? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Anyway, the following is a 20 minute video and interview of a Nobel Peace Prize nominee (not that the Nobel Peace Prize crap means anything to me anymore). Here's the video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLXOtR9Gr3E"]Obama to Military - Will you FIRE on Americans? - YouTube[/ame]

You have missed the whole point of Obama's military "adjustments".

Obama wants people in the military who are willing to fire on AMERICAN CITIZENS, because it prevents HIM from being fired on!

:eusa_whistle::badgrin:

Forum List

Back