Is New York the most corrupt state in the US?

Any state controlled by BIg City politicians is corrupt. I don't understand why their "progressive" voters keep voting for them. Totalitarian control, and over taxation/regulation is not progressive, it is regressive.
that's rhetorical correct?

Congratulations, New York, You’re #1 in Corruption

By all appearances it is.

How fitting that it is at the core of the DNC.

Trump is from New York

Indeed.

If he only had a "D" by his name you would love him like all the others.

Ted Cruz tried to warn us about his New York values during the campaign, but to no avail.

Then again, in such a corrupt political system does one have to come from New York in order to succeed in the political process?

Despised the man for over thirty years

He has an (A) next to his name
Stands for Asshole
Here is the deal, people like you pretend that all you have to do is remove Trump and all will be well again with government.

That is the reason he was elected, to piss partisan hacks like you off who are so corrupt.

And my guess is, voters will find an even bigger A hole next round.

People like you pretend that Trump is different…

As for corrupt states, 49 states could learn volumes from Texas; easily the most corrupt state in the union.

Way back in the day, Texas had a governor (not some anonymous nobody in the State Department of Whatever—the frigging Governor) that retired as a State Employee when he became the Governor and was drawing a State Pension and a State Paycheck at the same time.

Except it wasn’t from a different era; the governor was Rick Perry. The current Secretary of Energy.

If he had been a Washington Politician, wouldn’t that behavior put him in this mythical swamp you guys elected???

Congratulations, New York, You’re #1 in Corruption

By all appearances it is.

How fitting that it is at the core of the DNC.

Trump is from New York

Indeed.

Ted Cruz tried to warn us about his New York values during the campaign, but to no avail.

Then again, in such a corrupt political system does one have to come from New York in order to succeed in the political process?

Stands for Asshole
Here is the deal, people like you pretend that all you have to do is remove Trump and all will be well again with government.

That is the reason he was elected, to piss partisan hacks like you off who are so corrupt.

As for corrupt states, 49 states could learn volumes from Texas; easily the most corrupt state in the union.

Way back in the day, Texas had a governor (not some anonymous nobody in the State Department of Whatever—the frigging Governor) that retired as a State Employee when he became the Governor and was drawing a State Pension and a State Paycheck at the same time.

Except it wasn’t from a different era; the governor was Rick Perry. The current Secretary of Energy.

If he had been a Washington Politician, wouldn’t that behavior put him in this mythical swamp you guys elected???

No, I'm not sure he is different.

The last omnibus bill he signed spent trillions of dollars in deficit spending, did not nothing to build his promised wall, and fully funded Planned Parenthood.

In the interim though, we are all directed to play the ignorant partisan game to think there is such a big difference.

Politicians can get away with just about anything as long as the media is on their side and that's usually the case in democrat administrations. The MSM did everything in their power to downplay the connection between "Carlos Danger" and the Hillary campaign even when there were rumors of a pedophile ring. Just like their minions in Tinseltown,the NY liberal media knew about sexual abuse among liberal democrats and instead pretended that a decade old alleged relationship between a republican President and a call girl was bigger news.

Trump is from New York

Indeed.

Stands for Asshole

The last omnibus bill he signed spent trillions of dollars in deficit spending, did not nothing to build his promised wall, and fully funded Planned Parenthood.

In the interim though, we are all directed to play the ignorant partisan game to think there is such a big difference.

Ignorance is a choice. You choose to believe he is not corrupt apparently. Cutting the taxes on corporations so drastically is going to do nothing but balloon the deficit because the cuts are not offset with spending reductions.

Indeed.

Stands for Asshole

Ignorance is a choice. You choose to believe he is not corrupt apparently. Cutting the taxes on corporations so drastically is going to do nothing but balloon the deficit because the cuts are not offset with spending reductions.
how? I hate it when you leftist corporation haters make stupid statements and can't back it up. Explain how cutting corporate taxes adds to the deficit. tick, tock.

Stands for Asshole

how? I hate it when you leftist corporation haters make stupid statements and can't back it up. Explain how cutting corporate taxes adds to the deficit. tick, tock.

When you take in $10 and spend $20, you have a 10 dollar deficit

When you cut what you take in and still spend $20, you have a larger deficit.

I hate it when you pretend mathematics doesn’t exist.

When you take in $10 and spend $20, you have a 10 dollar deficit

When you cut what you take in and still spend $20, you have a larger deficit.

I hate it when you pretend mathematics doesn’t exist.
how does giving a corporation a tax cut cause that to happen? that is my question. I know what a deficit is. So you just saw a thread with april the best revenue month in history. Well stupid fk, that was with the corporation tax cuts.

Stands for Asshole

And yet everything you despise him for was brought to you by the same morons who produce the polls you love so dearly....
You know...Hillary in a landslide etc etc etc

I have family that KNOWS him. He is NOT the person your idiots portray him to be.
Many times on elevators during the 70's and 80's he was a perfect gentleman EVEN WHEN ALONE WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

The ignorant claims of racism are contrived smear campaigns that you just adore.
Did he EVER say racist things? Yep. So does EVERYONE except the pope and Billy Graham.

I still reserve my personal evaluation of his Presidency. But as a human being he is decent.
Loose lipped sometimes yes.....but at least he doesn't hide behind false pretenses like Obama did for 8 years.

You have an "I" next to your name....it stands for Imbecile

Indeed.

Stands for Asshole

Name a President that has not been corrupt dolt.

Conservatives want to limit their power, dolts like you want more power given to them

So run along and protest with a sign that says, "Trump is Hitler", on one side, and, "So give Trump your guns", on the other side.

Stands for Asshole

Name a President that has not been corrupt dolt.

Conservatives want to limit their power, dolts like you want more power given to them

So run along and protest with a sign that says, "Trump is Hitler", on one side, and, "So give Trump your guns", on the other side.

On one hand you’re saying that he was elected because he’s not corrupt. Now you’re saying he’s corrupt.

Pick a side and stick too it. Please.

Forum List

Back