Cohen says he is dedicated to his family

A notable quote from the article....

“I am sitting here in this nightmare,” he has told people. He has said he has had no peace since January 2017, when BuzzFeed published the so-called “dossier” that made several claims about Cohen’s interactions with Russians throughout the presidential campaign (claims he has repeatedly denied). Since the raids, however, and following Giuliani’s media blitz, two people said that Cohen feels even more alone. Friends have said that “Washington has made a huge mistake” in hanging him out to dry. “That,” one person said, “is a dangerous place for him to be.”

Donnie turns his back on anyone he feels is disposable....including his son in law. He demands Loyalty...but gives NONE in return.

I think he is as deplorable as the gum that stuck on the bottom of my shoe last week.

Time will tell I suppose. Electorally, I don’t think any of it matters. Trump enablers have turned their back on the church, good taste, former presidents, actual conservatives, etc…. I’m sure they’ll have no problem forgetting Cohen in no time flat.

Legally, it may matter; but if it ever came down to Trump v. Jesus, all of his enablers would become atheists.

Yup...Is think trump is probably the most corrupt human being to ever sit in the WH. The Cohen files could be a treasure trove for prosecutors.

The connections between the Russian Mafia and trump need to he examined. I hope Mueller finds the truth.

I love it when lefties try to play the morality card, since they ignore it 99% of their lives
“I’d Die for My Wife and My Kids”: Michael Cohen Grapples with His New Reality

When are people going to realize that those that declare loyalty to trump usually end up holding the bag while Donnie turns his back on them? Michael needs to decide....Family or trump...

He needs to sit tight.

Oh...so you see the Orange King sending a Pardon to Cohen....good move. That would nail the Obstruction of Justice charge to the wall.

you never learn

so when trump isn't charged and impeached, what method are you going to off yourself with?

I love it when lefties try to play the morality card, since they ignore it 99% of their lives

When are people going to realize that those that declare loyalty to trump usually end up holding the bag while Donnie turns his back on them? Michael needs to decide....Family or trump...

He needs to sit tight.

Oh...so you see the Orange King sending a Pardon to Cohen....good move. That would nail the Obstruction of Justice charge to the wall.

you never learn

so when trump isn't charged and impeached, what method are you going to off yourself with?

He won't be charged. He will be impeached if the Dems take the House. But he will remain in office as a lame duck. Once he is out of office....barring a pardon....he will be charged for multiple crimes from conspiracy to money laundering to Obstruction of Justice.

The Repub Party will protect him. Nunes may be his son....the GOP needs to decide. Do they want to go down with trump.

https://www.quora.com/What-would-be-the-consequences-if-Trump-pardons-Michael-Cohen

He needs to sit tight.

you never learn

He won't be charged. He will be impeached if the Dems take the House. But he will remain in office as a lame duck. Once he is out of office....barring a pardon....he will be charged for multiple crimes from conspiracy to money laundering to Obstruction of Justice.

The Repub Party will protect him. Nunes may be his son....the GOP needs to decide. Do they want to go down with trump.

https://www.quora.com/What-would-be-the-consequences-if-Trump-pardons-Michael-Cohen

This is a good dream, it it’s not going to happen/

He needs to sit tight.

you never learn

I love this

you have no proof of any of that. at all

He needs to sit tight.

you never learn

This is a good dream, it it’s not going to happen/

its got a hell of a better chance than building a border wall or killing Obamacare, you can bet on that !

Forum List

Back